Hey, co-workers

Hey, Mr. Doglover▲

After a long conversation arguing with Mr. Smart-, Myungsoo, it can be summed up that working in that pet store is a great idea. Only if, I am not a 'Cynophobia' freak. This is the only time in my life that I'm actually considering to take a treatment. Oh, dear, did he got me under his spell? Why am I even thinking about seeing psychiatrist? I have to get some help from Kris, my hopefully-match-maker.

 

“Um...Hey?” I dialed Kris's number, it was given to me by Woohyun

 

“Yoboseyo? Sorry, but who are you?”

 

“Yoojung, remember me?” All I could hope is not to dial a wrong number, or to be tricked by Woohyun.

 

“Oh, hey, what's up?” I would love to be able to answer Kris comfortably, and get straight to the point. But things are not as easy as I wish, I cant just ask him to help, when we are kinda... awkward.

 

“Hey, are you there?”

 

“Y-yes, I'm here. I just hope that we could... you know-”

 

“Are you gonna ask me to do you a favor?” Oh, hell yeah. I didn't have to say it by myself. Kris is one of a kind, he can read me like a open book. Maybe it's not just me, he might be able to read anyone.

 

“You can say that, but I don't know how to start” I stated, it's just too embarrass to say it. I feel like I'm making myself sound so desperate, when I think I'm not, or maybe I'm.

 

“Kai? Is it about Kai?” I don't know what is the feeling hiding behind those words, but to me it seems like he is mocking me.

 

“Yeah, kind of”

 

“Well, come work at the pet store then, Myungsoo had told me about this” There we go, Mr. Smartie, my myungie life saver.

 

“Cool, but I am in the middle of some problems. First, I'm scared of d-d-do- dog...”

 

“......” It was an awkward silence after I have confess my phobia to this almost-stranger-guy

 

“AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA” Following up with some good quality laugh, for about a minute or two that I have been listening to this freak laughing

 

“Erm...hey... have you finish?”

 

“Oh...ahaha...I'm sorry...didn't mean to be rude though, but never thought you would be this unfortunate, princess”

 

“Keep on laughing, knight, but in the end this princess will end up with prince-charming named Kai”

 

“Well I think I can help you”

“By?”

 

“By letting you come in to the pet store at night,

.

.

.

to the dog-free zone”

 

 

I smiled to myself as I end the conversation.That is it, I have found my new life saver, Kris, and I'm probably being overly excited. I called everyone in infinite, telling them how I'm thankful to god, to the world, to them who bring me to meet Kris, and to Kris who is going to bring me to Kai. It's all settle, tomorrow, I should be at the coffee shop by 8 at night. After that Kris will bring me to his work place, and that will be my first step to Kai's heart.

 


 

“Are you ready?”

 

“Are you sure this is ok?”

 

“Definitely”

 

As I walk into the store, such a unique smell hits my nose HARD. I try not to be rude by not covering my nose, although I do want to cover me nose badly. Kris seems not to notice that I am having a problem with this weird smell, he is looking everywhere in the room. All I could hope is for him to look for my Kai. Eventually, Kris was looking for his friends, not just one, but 12.

 

“Oh, you are back! With someone?” Someone talk to Kris, which half of it has something to do with me.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo”

 

“Oh hey, Kris! Is this the new worker you have told me?”

 

“Yep, Suho hyung(in this story Suho is older than Kris) this is Yoojung, Yoojung this is Suho hyung, the owner of this store.”

 

“We actually already have 12 workers here, but since Kris ask me to employ you, then I will. So is there anything you want to work specifically?” Suho ask me, his aura shines so bright, as bright as his skin color. He seems to be so gentle, naive and friendly, I can definitely sense it, and I think that might be benefit for me in many ways.

 

“Truthfully, I don't know much about this work, but I just want to have some experience in working” I feign to be innocent, and Suho is likely to believe me in every word I have said.

 

“So maybe I think if I could meet all of your workers and join one of them..” I think once get Kai to be my man, I might as well get Oscar award. From acting with such a talent that have develop inside me rapidly. 

 

“That is a good idea! Kris, can you call them here?” Suho is so naive. He is just so naive.

 

“Good acting skills you have got there” Kris whisper me in my ear when he walk out the door.

 


And here he comes, my prince charming, my crush, my reason to overcome my fear, Kai. Kai is standing next to Kris, as they exchange some conversation. While we were waiting for everyone to gather up, I keep my eyes on Kai, only Kai. That is when Kai turns his head toward me, his deep eyes are looking straight into my eyes. This is so not good to me. My legs become wriggling. A small smirk is the only thing I can see from his face. He might remember me? Yeah, he is probably remember me from that day. I try to play hard to get by looking at other direction, and I found that around me are these good-looking guys filling up the whole room.

 

“I have some announcement to make. So here is Yoojung and she is going to start working with us'” Suho stated the point where I will be joining them here, surprisingly, everyone doesn't seem to be surprise. Instead, they give me a warm-smile, except from Kai, who I don't dare to look at.

 

“But as we all know, 12 of us have been more than enough for this small store. Yoojung on the other hands is hoping to have some work experiences, and two of us have made the decision that Yoojung will be little help for all of us. At the same time, she will focus in one specific work too, she wants you guys to tell her what work are you guys in charge of, and she will pick what work she wants to do the most.” The room is filled up with silence. I am hoping that it's not that they don't want to work with me. Deep in my heart, I know that now I'm totally fine with just anyone, not only Kai, to react to this as if they want to work with me.

 

“Hi, I'm Baekhyun and I'm in charge of giving our customers service, like answering their questions. Nice to meet you, Yoojung” Just at the moment when Beakhyun speaks, I feel that god has save my life from such a shameful crime. Baekhyun gives out his eye smile, it seems to be sincerely from his heart. In return, I give him a toothy smile as my gratitude for saving me.

 

“Hi, I'm Chen. I'm in charge of finance. Hope we could get along”

 

“Hi, I'm D.O. And I'm in charge of cleaning”

 

“So do I. I'm Lay by the way ”

 

“Nihao! I'm Tao! I'm in charge of training all the dogs here! Come join me, noona!” Well, well, although the Tao guy is kinda cute, but I would definitely pass.

 

“Hey, Chanyeol here! And I'm in charge of checking all the stock, it's nice to know you, Yoojung!”

 

“Hey, Yoojung, I'm Luhan, in charge of buying in the all puppies” Here comes another person who I would never choose to join.

 

“Yoojung, you know me, Kris. I'm in charge of ordering in all the productions, and I don't think it would sound interesting to you” Kris is being such a caustic guy, but well, good then, because I'm so not gonna be with him.

 

“Annyeong, Xiumin here, and I'm in charge of all the food”

 

“Hellooo, Sehun is me, me is Sehun. I'm in charge of.. I don't know. Annoying people maybe? Just helping Baekhyun hyung giving our customers services”

 

“Hey, I'm Kai, and I'm in charge of taking care all the dogs living here” Hell yeah, god just loves me so much.

 

 


Hellooooooo, this is another chapter of my fan fiction. How was it so far? I would like to know all of you guys' thoughts! Our Prince charming Kai has made his official apperance, and so have all the EXO. Continue reading my fan fiction and please enjoy! Ciao!