Hey, Myungsoo the clever

Hey, Mr. Doglover▲

“OH. MY. GOSH. Who is that guy just now?” I have find something good about meeting this Kris guy just now. He has got a hottest friend I have ever seen. Tan skin color, expressionless face and mysterious eyes. He is definitely my style-style.

 

“Which guy? There are like 8 guys here” Sungjong innocently answer my question, which doesn't really answer my actual question

 

“The one that just talk to you” I said, looking straight at Kris

 

“You mean Kai?” He reply me with an unreadable expression.

 

“Kai? His name is Kai? Such a cool name!” I mumble to myself.

 

“KAI? Who in the world name Kai? Ahahaha” Dongwoo laugh with his mouth wide open. I feel a bit offended by what he just said that I wish a fly would fly into his humongous mouth.

 

“ugh!” Unfortunately, since there is no fly around here, my little fist fly into his mouth instead.

 

“So what is your relationship with you and Kai-sshi?”

 

“Whoa whoa, Yoojung-sshi, your eyes have turn into a heart shape.”

 

“You know, just, your friend is hot” I said it straight forward, though it seems to surprise Kris a little, his eyes are widen in amusement and interest.

 

“Well, he is my co-worker, at a store around here” Kris said while sipping some hot coffee from his cup. He doesn't seem like he is a worker, not even a part-time job worker. I bet he comes from a wealthy family, just like all of us.

 

“You work? Like a part-time job? Don't seem like you need to work though”

 

“Yeah, I don't HAVE to work for money, but I WANT to work”

 

“Are you being sarcastic, dude?” Myungsoo just suddenly makes the mood become intense. With his laser glare, sending right to Kris.

 

“Nope. Of course not. What I'm telling you is that I work because I enjoy doing it. Not that I'm in need of money or something”

 

“Oh, I got it. So which store do you work for?”

 

“Just a simple plain 'pet store'”

 

 

Although Kris didn't emphasize the word “PET STORE”, but it somehow being repeat in my head. I never know that I could be this unfortunate that my crush would work for a pet store full of dogs. That is disgusting. But what else can I do? He doesn't even know I exist in this world, so how the heck am I suppose to approach him? Other than... Going to that pet store.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Myungsoo-ah! Help me please, I don't know what to do anymore” I said, trying to be as exaggerate as possible, cause you know, Myungsoo can never bear my dramatic action. Never.

 

“Hey, what's going on? Tell me, I can help you” Myungsoo softly console me, but he is too naive too realize thay I am just being a little , pretending here and there.

 

“How can I go see Kai when I'm scared of that d-d-d- creature..”

 

“By any chance, do you-- really like that Kai guy?” Myungsoo didn't answer my question, but instead ask me any question. Oh, my life.

 

“I thought you would know me better than this Myungie. And yes, I really do like him, it's love at first sight you know. I just feel like I have a sudden heart attack when I saw his face, his beautiful features. Oh Oh, and his deep cool voice too” I was fantasizing about my Mr. Crush, by that Myungsoo probably got bored that he just didn't reply me anything.

 

“So, what do you think about this? How should I solve my problem?”

 

“I don't know though,”

 

“Come on, my Myungie is always the smartest, help your friend pleaseee” I beg, I know that Myugsoo can always come up with some thing really smart and useful, and there is no way he will let me suffer my misery.

 

“Then, do you want to try working at the pet store? High chance of getting close to him”

 

“WHAT!? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?”


Here is my second chapter of this fan fiction:D Sorry for any weird englishD: English is not my first language. Please continue to read this story, although you might find some parts of this sotry confusing due to my poor english. I'll catch up with you in the up coming chapter, ciao