A new life

Wherever I Am, I will still love you

Your POV

---------------

I walked towards the door and opened it. It was none other than that "stupid" Luhan. He was standing there ,smiling cutely , hoping i would fall for it. I just stand there with a poker face. He looked at me and frowned. Stop frowning at me. You're cheating behind me now. Just great. -_- 

"What do you want ,Xi Luhan?" I said using his real name.

"Chagi-"

"Don't call me that , i'm sick of it."

"Why are you acting like this?"

"If you want to know , why don't you just go back to the b*itch that you're going out with.'

"I don't understand what you're talking about , Jimin-ah." I chuckled sarcastically.

"Wow ,Xi Luhan , acting innocent as ever. Yeah...The b*itch whom i saw at the cafe. Mind to explain everything?"

"Ohh...S-she...S-she..."

"I see. Let me tell you this , before i turn into HELL , make sure you leave this place and never come back. Or else i'll be the one making you leave this place , once and for all..."

"Stop scaring me ,Jimin. I love you..."

"Xi Luhan , i never knew you were a player." I clapped my hand.

"I never was. But you never gave me what i want!" He yelled at me.

" What do you want? ? Is that what you freaking want , Xi Luhan?!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"YES , THAT'S WHAT I WANT. I WANT YOURS BUT YOU DIDN'T GIVE IT TO ME , !"

"WOW , YOU FINALLY SAY ME A ? WHAT MAKES ME A ? I NEVER HAD WITH OTHER GUY!" He ran off. Loser. ><" Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and Hyoyeon was there.

"Jimin , calm down. You're waking us up."

"I don't care , unnie."

"Shh..." I finally cried on her shoulder. Yes , i freaking CRIED. ME , THE ALMIGHTY JIMIN , CRIED! I went to bed , with my eyes in red. The next thing i knew , it's morning. Garh... I took my phone and message the "loser" Luhan.

"XI LUHAN. WE ARE OFFICALLY ,OVER. YOU HEARD ME. OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Woo , finally....I'm single....AGAIN....Thank you Xi Luhan... I chuckled. I took a shower and went downstairs and ate my breakfast. It's Thursday~ Thursday~ Thursday... Wait.. THURSDAY?! Did somebody said THURSDAY?! My interview!!! I quickly wore formal clothes and raced myself downstairs and drove to SMCorp&Dept. The building was tall. It looked luxurious. Woot~~ I knocked on the interview door and went inside. After a couple of hours , being interviewed , i finally got the job. I'M HIRED!!! But they told me i can work today. YAAAAAAAAY~~~! I went to my desk and started working. Don't worry , i have been working for business 4 years ago. Hey , don't get it wrong.. I just wanted to feel how it's like in the "working" career. But here i am , once again. Working my out.

Few months later

----------------------

Someone tapped my shoulder. It was Yoona.

"Neh , unnie?"

"The boss wants to see you."

"Really? I never see the boss before."

"Don't worry , she's beautiful." Psst , the boss is a woman. ><" I walked upstairs to her desk , knocking on her door. 

"Come in" She said. I went in and saw the beautiful figure. Damn , Yoona was right. Wait...Why does she seem familiar? Right , she's the girl whom i bumped into. 

"Anyeonghaeseyo...."

"You can call me Sooyoung or Sooyoung unnie." She smiled. 

"Wait , i think i've heard your voice before... Where was it....AHH! So you're the one whom i bumped into?" She said.

"Errr , neh.. Mianhaeyo." 

"It's okay. You didn't do it on purpose. Anyways , i called you here because i saw you working hard for the past few months. So, i want you to work as my secretary."

" Really?"

"Yes , you want to?" She said with pleading eyes. Omg , i can't resist her eyes...Nooooo!!!~

"O-Okay..."

"Yaaaay!!" She cheered. Gosh , she seem really childish sometimes. But hey , she's cute though. I started working as her secretary for 3 years now. She would always bring me for lunch and wherever she goes to. She's a shikshin. She would always ask me to accompany her eat for at least 6-7 times a day. But i never grew tired of her. She's cute when she pouts and eat, I like her everytime she goes with me... Until i decided to confess to her. We actually became informal with each other.

"Jimin-ah~" She said cutely. No worries , i'm used to it.

"Neh?"

"Eat~~~"

"Ahrasso , kajja." We went to our regular place and ate. We got back and worked our asses off. When it's night time ,she asked me if i need a ride. Right...My car is getting repair and it's cold out here. Plus , it's dangerous. Shoot. I'm in. I nodded and she drove me to my house. When she pressed the brake , i decided to confess to her. I can't keep this feeling to me. It's now or never.

"Youngie~" She was taken aback by my cuteness. Damn , i was to obvious...

"Neh?"

"I need to tell you something.."

"What is it? That you have period?" Great.. I slapped her arm lightly.

"Aniyo..E-Everytime i'm with you , my heartbeat will fasten. I tried many ways to get rid of this feeling , yet , it still fasten it's pace everytime i'm with you. And i knew from the start , i'm falling for you. I want to know whether you're interested in girls. But i can't ask as i will get embarassed. And now...I want to say ...I-I like you..Noo , i love you , Youngie.~" I confessed. She looked at me blankly. Great , now she's going to reject me..

"Sorry, but i need to think this over..." She looked down. I understand. Soon , i could feel my tears running down my cheek. Shoot , you're crying over this. Suddenly , i could feel my heart breaking into pieces. It's like being stabbed a thousand times. I nodded and ran inside my house without turning back.

------------

End of POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Anyeonghaeseyo~ I know it . But don't worry , Sooyoung's gonna realise her feelings for you soon. So , please subscribe and continue supporting me. Kamsahamida~~! ♦Kyaaaaaaa~!!♦