Beginning

Wherever I Am, I will still love you

-Your POV-

~Flashback~

It was the most saddest thing that happened  to me. I was there witnessing them covered in a pool of blood. I was 7 years old. It was my birthday..My parents decided to go to the city to celebrate my birthday. I was excited. We boarded the car and quickly headed towards the city. I looked out of the window, glancing at the mesmerising tall building. Being a business woman was one of my dream. After looking at the tall buildings , i shifted my gaze to my parents. They were chatting happily. I thought we were a happy family. A perfect family. But what happened next, crashed my expectation. 

"CRASSSSSH! BOOOOOOM!!!" The screeching sound of breaks and broken glasses were heard. Our car was thrown far away from the road. When it came to a stop , we were upside down. I opened my eyes and blinked several times to get a clearer vision. I looked beside me and someone was standing beside our car. I heard "his" voice. Yes, it was a man. He called the ambulance. I glanced at my parents. I was devastated. They were covered in a pool of blood. I started to teared. I sobbed. I closed my eyes and went to "sleep" . I didn't know how long i've been unconsious. I tried to open my eyes but i couldn't.. I heard someone talking so i decided to eavesdropped their conversation.

"Doc , what is the girl's name?"

"I've searched and it's Lee Jeemin"

"Lee Jeemin?.. I'm really sorry towards her... I was careless.... I just hope she won't hold grudges."

"Err....Yeah."

"Well , how's her parents?"

"I'm afraid to say that her parents died since they lose alot of blood earlier."

"Omo! I'm really sorry for the girl...I will pray for her. To have a good life and grow up healthily. Well , i won't be here again so , here is my number. If she wake up , tell her to call me. It's my fault for ruining her life."

"Alright , i'll keep that in mind."

I could hear his footstep coming nearer to me.

"Jeemin-ah , i'm sorry that this had to happen to you. I was stupid and careless. You can blame me. I left my number so you ask the doctor to let you call me if you wake up. I hope you can forgive me. Don't hold grudges , Jeemin-ah."

His footsteps were going far away from me. When i couldn't hear his footsteps, I sobbed...

-End of POV-

~End of Flashback~

You woke up and sweats starts forming on your forehead.You wiped them off using the back of your hand. You looked beside you and Seohyun was there. She stared at you and give you the Are-you-alright look. You nodded. She hugged you and pulled you closer. You placed your head on her chest and went back to sleep. The next thing you knew , it was already morning. You looked beside you and Seohyun wasn't there. Seohyun was the closes person that you had other than being a sister, She would always be there for you when you're having a hard time. You walked towards the bathroom and took a refreshing bath. You got ready and went out of your room. You smelt really sweet. You went downstairs and all of the family members were waiting for you. You sat down and started eating. All of them followed. Nobody spoke as they were busy stuffing food inside their mouth. Suddenly , Seohyun spoke.

"So , what did you dreamt about yesterday , maknae-ah?"

"Ohh , some stupid nightmares.."

"Oh , okay...If something's bothering you , don't hesitate to tell me. I'm a good listener."

"Neh , unnie."

After finishing breakfast , you decided to go out to get some fresh air and forget about the dream. As you were about to move , a tall figure stood infront of your house. You knew who it was. It was your boyfriend , Luhan... He walked towards you and smiled cutely. You couldn't resist his cuteness.

"Chagiya~ How's you?"

"I'm fine , Lulu."

"Kajja~?" Luhan said , holding your hands and both of you walked towards the park. After walking for more than 3 hours , you decided to relax yourself. You sat on a nearby bench. Luhan sat beside you with arms wrapped around your waist. He pulled you closer as you put your head on his shoulder. Suddenly , his phone rang. He groaned. He answered and looked at you. 

"Chagiya~  I need to go, it's urgent. Mianhae."

"Gwenchana , Lulu~." Luhan went closer to you and kissed you sweetly. He got up and walked away. After watching the figure disappearing , you sighed. You got up and walked slowly. You were looking downwards , unaware of your front view. With that , you bumped on someone. You wore your hoodie because you were embarassed. You can see her face...She was extremely gorgeous. You thought the world stopped.

"I'm sorry." You apologised.

"It's fine.." She smiled at you. Gosh , she melted you...You wonder who she is...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Anyeonghaeseyo~ Yesterday , i wanted to update this chapter. But unfortunately , the internet crashed and i had to write again today. So , here. I wanted to make this story because it seems really interesting. So , yeah. This is for you readers and subscribers. I hope you enjoy. ;)) Kamsahamida.~ •Kyaaaa~•