Job

Wherever I Am, I will still love you

After the incident with the "girl" , you went home and saw Hyoyeon and Kyuhyun at the living room. You smiled and went to your room. You took a quick shower and went downstairs. You decided to watch tv. Just as you're about to sit , someone tapped your shoulder.

"Omo! Unnie , you scared me!"

"Mianhae , Jimin-ah."

"Hyoyeon unnie , what's wrong?"

"I saw you with Luhan. Are you...." You sighed. Now , you had to tell Hyoyeon your secret.

"Mianhae unnie because i didn't tell you"

"It's okay , next time don't keep any secret , ahrasso?"

"Neh." You walked towards the kitchen and grabbed some food. You walked towards the living room when something stopped you from moving. A newspaper. (I know. ._. x'DD ) You looked at it and saw one of the advertisement saying "Searching for CEO! If you think you have all the qualities that is needed , don't hesistate to call us at this number ........" . 

"Hmm , why don't give it a try? .. Plus, "Umma" and "Appa" had been taking care of me. I guess i have to payback all the things they've done for me." You thought. 

You called the company while feeling nervous.

"Anyeonghaeseyo! This is SMCorp&Dept. How may i help you?"

"Eh...I want to ask you about the CEO -"

"So , you're interested?" The lady cut your sentence.

"Ah , neh."

"Okay , tell me your name and we'll call you back."

"Ahrasso." You left your name to her. You leaned back and sighed. You decided to call Jessica and hang out with her. Jessica had been your childhood friend. She's always there to help you...

"Unnie~!"

"Ohh , Jimin-ah! It's been awhile!"

"Neh! Unnie , wanna go out?"

"Shopping will be great."

"Aissh , you're only concerned about shopping."

"Wae? You don't want?" You could imagine Jessica pouting.

"Ahrasso. Don't sulk~"

"Neh.. Ohh , can i bring my "Seobang" too?"

"... Seriously... Fine!"

"Yaaay~ I love you , MinMin-ah~!"

"Stop calling me that! I hate my nickname."

"MinMin-ah~!!!"  You hung up. Jessica loves to tease you. You changed into casual clothes and head for the door. Hyoyeon held your wrist which made you looked at her.

"Waeyo , unnie?"

"Are you going out with Luhan?"

"Aissh , don't be silly , unnie. Luhan is busy."

"Okay." 

"Wow ,that's weird.." You thought. You walked towards your car and drove to Jessica's house. You saw Yulsic walking towards your car. They knocked on your window. You scrolled the window down.

"Yo!~"

"Hey , Jimin!" Yuri said while winking at you. Jessica slapped Yuri's arm.

"Don't flirt with Jimin."

"I didn't!"

"Yes you did."

"I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"I did not."

"You did."

"JUST SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU BEFORE I PUSH YOU INSIDE THE CAR AND TURN YOU INTO TURKEYS!" You appeared behind them and shouted at them. They quickly made their way towards the passenger seat and sit down quietly. They didn't want you to turn into "HellMin" . It's more worse than Tiffany or Jessica's "hell" . (x'DD) You walked towards the driver seat and drove to the shopping mall. The passenger seat was silence. Yulsic is glancing secretly.

"Just stop with the glancing and do what you want. I hate seeing both of you quarelling. It makes my head aches alot."

"Mianhae , MinMin-ah." Jessica said while teasing. Three of you went inside the shopping mall. While Yulsic was walking infront , you were behind them , walking cooly while looking around the mall. You felt envious towards Yulsic.

"If only someone is here with me...Luhan , where are you? .." You thought. Suddenly you felt 2 hands pulling you. It was none other than Yulsic. They realised how lonely you were so they accompanied you. Three of you didn't stop shopping for more than 4 hours. Your legs are aching.

"Yah , can we go and rest somewhere?  I'm tired!~"

"Okay , let's go to that cafe~" Jessica said pointing at one of the shops. Three of you walked towards the cafe and ordered some drinks. You finally cooled down. Jessica smiled at you to assure that you're okay. You smiled back. But Jessica smile faded when she looked behind you. You slowly looked behind you. To your horrors , Luhan was there. But this time ,he was not alone. He was with a girl. Luhan held the "girl's" hand and caressed it while looking at her sweetly. Those smile , those eyes are suppose to be shown to you.. You looked back at Jessica. 

"Yah , you okay?" Jessica asked.

"I'm okay...Aissh.".

"Actually , i saw him several times here. With that girl."

"Ohh..."

"And they're always intimate towards each other...If you know what i meant.." You couldn't believe your ears. You nodded and tried to act calm. The drinks arrived and Yuri saw that you wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying.

"Hey ,did you hear me?" Yuri asked.

"I'm perfectly fine."

"Alright , maybe you're tired. Let's just go home , alright?"

"Thanks for understanding me ,Yuri." You thought. You drove Yulsic to Jessica's house and drove back home. The tears that you've been holding back , dropped. You never cried. Not when you fell. When your "Umma" and "Appa" scolded you. You never cried once. But this time ,your weakened self was awake... You stopped your car and looked at your watch it was already midnight. Everyone probably be sleeping. You drove back to your house and walked towards your house , still crying. You opened the door and was shocked to see Hyoyeon sitting on the sofa , watching tv. 

"Damn , i'm caught." You thought. Hyoyeon walked nearer to you and caressed your cheek while wiping your tears.

"Hey , what's wrong?"

"Nothing.. It's just a wave of emotion."

"You never cry , Jimin."

"..."

"What's wrong?"

"...."

"FOR GOD'S SAKE , WHAT'S WRONG , JIMIN?" She was getting impatient.

"Alright! I-I saw Luhan with a g-girl! You happy!?"

"M-mianhae , i didn't know." She went nearer to you and hugged you tightly , comforting you.

"If he's here , just tell him to go away , please ,unnie."

"Ahrasso. Go take a rest , Jimin."

"Neh." You went upstairs. You didn't bother to change. You went to your bed and slept. The next thing you knew it was morning. There were dry tears on your faces. You took a refreshing shower and went downstairs for breakfast. As usual , everyone was waiting for you. Hyoyeon smiled. You smiled back while doing the "ok" sign". She nodded. You ate your breakfast and went to watch tv. Just then , your phone rang. You looked at the caller ID and luckily it was not from Luhan. You answered.

"Anyeonghaseyo?~"

"This is SM Corp&Dept. We're informing you to say that you're going to be interview this Thursday. Please be punctual and don't break our high expectation."

"Ahrasso~ Anyeong!" You hung up. Just then the doorbell rang. You hesitated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Anyeonghaeseyo~ I know it's been awhile since i updated. I know this story is going to get crappy! But this chapter is based on Yulsic and you and some others. So ,yeah. But next chapter would probably be YOU and Choi Sooyoung , the almighty Shikshin! x'DD So , do wish me luck and encourage me alot. Leave some comments/feedbacks on the story. x'DD I'm feeling discourage already. Haha. So , yeah! Hope you guys enjoy and have a fine day~ Anyeong~~ •Kyaaaaaaa~♦