7

No! I'm straight!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 2am in the morning. Kyungsoo kept on toss and turn on the bed. Left. Right. Left. Right. "Arrghh! I just can't get this out of my head!" He shouted not too loud incase Baekhyun wakes up. He really doesn't want to answer any questions right now.

"How did that happen? Why did I accept his offer? I shouldn't have" Kyungsoo groans with his head in his palms.

--------flashback----------

Their faces are only inches away. Kai looks into Kyungsoo's eyes to ask for permission, he inch closer until their mouth found it's way to mold perfectly with each other. Kyungsoo close his eyes the moment he felt Kai's lips on his. He can't describe how he feels right now. His body feels tingling and butterflies in his stomach. He feels nervous but great at the same time. All this feelings that is happening to him, he love it. His hand automatically slide up to hold Kai's chest. Kai's hand supporting his back to make sure he stay close. They let go of each other when they're out of breathe.

Kyungsoo opens his eyes and look into Kai's eyes, he feels like he's drowning into it. After a moment of silent, Kai speak "Would you go on a date with me?" He look into Kyungsoo's eyes in hope to find the answer

Kyungsoo doesn't think before he speak "Yes" Kai smiles and hug Kyungsoo. That is when Kyungsoo realize what have happen but it's too late to reason out anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------

--------back to present---------

.Ding Dong.

He groans and turn to look at his clock on the side table. 10am. . "Why did I woke up so late? Oh yeah I wasn't able to sleep" The thought of the reason he couldn't sleep makes him sigh and rubs his eyes lazily.

.Ding Dong.

"Who is that?" He thought, well he doesn't really have the mood to go and open the door so he shout "Baekkie!! Open the door please!".

No answer.

"Baekhyun!".

No answer.

He groans and stand up to go out to the kitchen to find Baekhyun. He went to the kitchen and found a note on the fridge 'Hyung, I'm out with my friends. Take care of yourself'. He read the letter and sigh "So he went out"

.Ding Dong.

Kyungsoo went to the door and open up to see a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter