20

No! I'm straight!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo stirs in his sleep, he snuggles against what is suppose to be a soft pillow but the pillow somehow has a strong muscular smell. Kyungsoo opens his eyes to see he was actually snuggling against Kai's chest. Kyungsoo was about to shout and push Kai off the bed thinking what the hell happen last night? but fortunately he remembered, he asked him to stay the night last night after the confession. The confession? Oh yeah, I'm officially his boyfriend now.

 

Kyungsoo stares at Kai's features, this would be the first time he get to look at every inch of Kai's face so near. His perfect jawline, his plump lips, his cute nose. Everything seems to be perfect . Kyungsoo took a good half an hour staring at Kai sleeping until at a certain point, Kai stirs and open his eyelids.

 

"Erm.. Hello?" Kyungsoo smiles awkwardly

 

Kai chuckles "Hello? You're really cute Kyungie" Kai smiles. Kyungsoo blush and looks down

 

"You should say good morning or atleast give me a morning kiss?" Kai said and peck Kyungsoo's lips sweetly

 

After a minute of silent looking into each other's eyes "Thank you for accepting me Kyungie" Kai said

 

"You're welcome Ka- Jongin" Kyungsoo has yet to accustom calling him Jongin but he is trying his best to remember 

 

Kai smiles and kiss Kyungsoo on the lips. Kyungsoo realize he really like being kissed by Kai. He might be addicted to it some times in the future. Kai Kyungsoo's lip asking for entrance, Kyungsoo moans into the kiss. He holds Kyungsoo's waist while Kyungsoo snake his hand around Kai's neck to deepen the kiss. They were so busy into each other that they didn't hear Baekhyun knocking on the door and once again poor Baekhyun walks in to his brother on top of Kai. 

 

"B-baekkie" Kyungsoo blush. Well now he couldn't say anything could he?

 

"Hyung I'm so sorry but I have a question. Are you both together now?" Baekhyun points his finger at both of them

 

Kai grins "Yeah, your brother accept me yesterday"

 

The reaction Baekhyun gave was very unlikely unexpected. "Woooooooaaaahhhhh!!!!!! Hyung!!! Finally you have a boyfriend!!!!" Baekhyun jumps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter