6

No! I'm straight!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the bell rings, Kyungsoo went out of the class and head towards home. His mind was full of a certain someone that he's worried. He couldn't even concentrate in the class, he was a bit over thinking about Kai. He wasn't sure why he is feeling this way but right now his heart tells him to just get home and get the address from the fridge as mentioned by Baekhyun and go to check how's Kai doing or else he will just regret it.

He unlock the door and went inside after stumbling to take off his shoes. He went straight to the kitchen and grab the paper from the fridge

"should I bring anything for him? But why do I care so much? But he is sick" Kyungsoo is battling with his inner voice that kept on saying the opposite of what he is doing. He decided to just grab some fruits on the way to Kai's.

-------------------------------

"House no. 5..." he mumbles while looking at the paper on his hand and the door infront of him back and forth. Kyungsoo had a great 2 minutes staring at the door thinking if he should knock or go home.

"Just knock Kyungsoo, he won't do anything to you he is sick"

"what if he trap me in the house?"

" he won't do that right?" Debating with his mind. A few minutes talking to himself, Kyungsoo knock on the door. He heard footsteps coming towards the door.

Click.

There he was, that certain someone that has been conquering Kyungsoo's mind half of the day in class because he was worried if, but wait a minute why does he looks fine. Kyungsoo stare at him from his head to his toes.

"Like what you see?" Kai smirk.

"I thought you're sick?" Kyungsoo ask him.

"And you came to visit me? You're so sweet Kyungie" Kai smiles cheekily to Kyungsoo.

"If you're not sick I'm going home" Kyungsoo glare at him.

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter