Operation Get My Princess Back Part 2 [!]

Love Came Unexpectedly
The members ask so many questions, like why are they hugging each other, why he's in their waiting room and why he is not wearing a shirt. Sojin already explain her reason while she was eating her meal but her members are closed minded and they start to after all they know that Sojin love Jonghyun too but afraid to tell him the truth.

"Aigoo unnie you're too obvious that you miss Jonghyun sunbaenim"

Hyeri chuckles when they sat on a chair of the show since they are also one of the guest.

The show finally started to film and the host introduce the other guests together with Girl'sday and said that there's an special performance today .

As the host called the guest Sojin saw Jonghyun with his guitar flashing a killer smile to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo , Im CNBLUE JONGHYUN"

The audience cheered for him .. ERrr FANGIRLS cheer.

He strum his guitar and start to sing .

- No one ever sees,

no one feels the pain

Teadrops in the rain

I wish upon a star, I wonder where you are

I wish you're coming back to me again

And everything's the same like it used to be

I see the days go by and still I wonder why

I wonder why it has to be this way

Why can't I have you here just like it used to be.

I don't know which way to choose

How can I find a way to go on ?

I don't know if I can go on without you oh.

Even if my heart's still beating just for you

I really know you are not feeling like I do

And even if the sun is shining over me

How come I still freeze ?

No one ever sees, no one feels the pain

I shed teardrops in the rain

I wish that I could fly,

I wonder what you say I wish you're flying back to me again

Hope everything's the same like it used to be

-------

Jonghyun's eyer were focus on Sojin .

All the audience and guests can feel how much he wants to be with the girl he love .

Sojin was staring at him too , it seems like their eyes are glued to their directions .

The camera man also move his camera to where Jonghyun staring and the two of them caught eyeing each other eyes which made Minah to giggled when she saw them.

"Yah, Unnie..I think you should give each other a chancet, Try to risk Don't be scared to open your heart and fall inlove again"

No one ever sees (no one)

no one feels the pain (no one)

I shed teardrops in the rain

Teardrops in the rain Teardrops in the rain

After the show Jonghyun talk to Sojin he asked her out.

"What if I say No?"

Sojin ask with a smirk.

But Jonghyun grinned an evil one then he puts his hand to his chin

"Hmmmn, then I will tell to my manager that girl'sday SOJIN left me after she pour her hot coffee to my chest"

He emphasize her name , sojin gave him a death glare .

"So what's your answer?"

"Aish you're so tricky, Fine do I have a choice.."

He laughed and pat Sojin's head.

They were laughing just like what they used to do before debut when a man stop and talk to them, Its the director of the talk show earlier he said that they look so good together and he also want to recommend them to be cast on a drama and they replied that their manager will be the one who decide. when the man left Jonghyun smiled and said that "See we looked good together"

Sojin blushed and start to walk again , Jonghyun chase her and told her that he will picked her up through their dressing room.

Sojin enter their dressing room to say goodbye to her members and as usual the three members .

She change her outfit then someone knock to their dressing room she knows that its Jonghyun and she opened the door and wow he's handsome wearing a hat to cover his eyes.

When Jonghyun saw Sojin he dropped his jaw Sojin looks gorgeous even she is wearing a simple dress.

The other members are busy watching the two of them enjoyed staring at each other eyes.

"You are going to have a date right ? now leave or you were just going to stare on each other, stood in that place and enjoy the moment ?

coz if yes then we will buy popcorn so we can enjoy as well "

Minah teased and Laugh , so the two of them blinked to stop their eye contact

Sojin and Jonghyun said their goodbyes to Girl's day .

"Do you think No one can recognize us?"

Sojin asked since the two of them are idols now and the thought that CNBLUE has so many fangirls who will probably bash her when they saw them together.

"Well i think they can still recognize us , so what if we buys some outfits for disguise? "

They smiled and Sojin nodded. They went to Jonghyun's car after a minute they reach *HONGDAE MARKET*

He looked at Sojin who's eyes were shining brightly when they reached the market.

Jonghyun chuckled because Sojin is really opposite , despite of her age she's still a little kid inside who's happy even in a simple gifts, a cheap places and surprises that's why for Jonghyun she is very different among all the girls that he'd dated before they met During academy days .

The more he saw Sojin and be with her the more amazed he become.

---

Sojin pulled Jonghyun to a eyeglass store she is the one who choose nerdy glass for Jonghyun and he choose a glass for Sojin too. They were both laughing while taking pictures of them together wearing a big weird glasses.

People around were happy seeing them sweet though they can't recognize them because of their hats.

After that they went to a mens store , Sojin choose a shirt for him Jonghyun couldn't help not to flashed a smile , being with her again just like before make his day complete.

He can't help not to imagine that they are in a relationship .

Sojin picked a very simple outfit so he will look like some ordinary guy out there. Jonghyun went inside the fitting room and take off his shirt but he was shocked when Sojin open the curtain .

"AISH , YAH WHY DID YOU OPEN THAT ?"

He covered his upper body and Sojin smiled widely to say sorry to him .

"Psh, You really want to see my upper body huh? Don't worry you can touch it freely if you want " Jonghyun smirk and uncover his upper body .

~Whoooo Six pack~

Sojin ert thought she then hit Jonghyun and rolled her eyes.

"YOU WISHED!! "

She closed the curtain , she was blushing because of her thought . She can still hear Jonghyun's laughs inside.

Next they moved to a womens store

Sojin picked a dress but Jonghyun put it back.

"Why?" she asked

"Don't wear that , I don't like it "

So she choosed another one. Jonghyun keep on saying NO.

Not because he don't liked it but because its too short and risky, though he would love to see her wearing those short dresses.

~Im such a ert~ He hit his head

Jonghyun choosed a pants, rubber shoes and checkered blouse for her.

She immediately go inside the fitting room while Jonghyun was paying to the cashier.

"Let's Go "

He looked at her

She still looks like an angel. He smiled and compliment her.

While walking, they buy some foods and as expected Sojin was really happy they tried all the street foods there.

"Wow, this taste good Jonghyun-ssi"

She is now eating a spicy dukbokki , Jonghyun only staring at her but Sojin opened his mouth and fed him as well

Sojin giggled because she saw him blush.

"Delicious right?"

Jonghyun shyly nodded.

He admit that it taste good so Sojin feed him until the last bite.

"Ahhh, that's so yummy .. thank you for the food"

She told the old lady .

"Im glad that the two of you liked it"

"Yes we did Ajumma" Jonghyun politely retorted.

"Aigoo, You have a very handsome boyfriend "

The old lady glance to Sojin and Sojin's eyes got widened .

"And you .. You have a very beautiful girlfriend "

She pointed out Jonghyun and he smiled mischieviously and say thank you.

"We are going now Ajumma, thank you "

They bowed their head

"Be back , nextime I will treat you both here . Take care"

The old lady replied and wave her hand to say goodbye.

They started to walked again until they passed by to where Girl'sDay did the flash mob before debut.

She told him about the flash mob and Jonghyun ask her if she can still remember the step and dance to it , she then nodded .

They sing while Sojin is dancing ily the people around them stopped for a moment clapping their hands and some of them taking the a video .

So after a minute they bowed and then run .

They held each others hand while laughing.

He then noticed Sojin that Sojin's hands were cold so he dragged Sojin to a store

He decided to buy a couple hoodie jackets.

While choosing , Jonghyun gaze upon Sojin her widesmile and big cute eyes she was jumping out of joy when she saw cute jackets with bunny ears so they choose that one and they also take a picture wearing that.

When they are done enjoying the atmophere in the market they went back to Jonghyun's car.

They reached the sea side. Both of them walked hand in hand until the sun slowly going down .

Jonghyun again ask for Sojin permission to court her , He pleaded to give him a chance to prove that he loves her.

Sojin don't know what to react , she looked at Jonghyun's hopeful eyes. There is so many What If's questions that popping through her mind but then she remembered Minah's advice earlier.

~ you should give each other a chancet, Try to risk Don't be scared to open your heart and fall inlove again ~

Those words keep on echoing

She heard Jonghyun sighed.

"You dont need to force yourself to answer my question ... I can wait "

He said while smiling but Sojin knows that deep inside of him he was hurt again.

Sojin hold his hand tightly and respond that he can prove his love to her.

Jonghyun suddenly blinked alot of times he also slap his face to make sure that he is not dreaming .

"Slow , I said Yes I will let you court me"

Because of happiness Jonghyun hug Sojin and carry her in a bridal way and start to shout out of joy.

"YES, YES, YESSSS!!!"

You may think that he is over reacting but he don't really care about that, this is one of his most awaited moment

Not exactly a dream come true but he knows that they will still end up to their Happy ever after.