Short Vacation Together

Love Came Unexpectedly
Jonghyun started to court her He always sent Sojin a flower with a super cheesy quotes to make her smile.

When they both have a same schedules just like music shows he will silently come to her nearly and silently hold her hand and whisper i love you to her ears.

He never failed to make Sojin's heart Jumped nonstoply .

Their members also know their relationship and they are very supportive.

They stayed like that for about 2months now and Girl'sday was busy preparing for their comeback this march but Jonghyun always visit Sojin in their dorm and sometimes in their practice room.

"HaHaHaHa !!" Sojin burst into tear while laughing because she asked Jonghyun to dance and he did it but his body was so stiff.

"Aish ! see I told you I dont know how to dance"

He pouted and sat on the floor .

Sojin giggled because he actually look so cute.

Jonghyun was never taught how to dance properly that's why he joined a band not a dancing /singing group .

Sojin hugged him and whisper that its okay

Girlsday members was freaking out because of those two lovey dovey's sweetness.

After a months they finally performed their comeback and to their surprise they gained popularity especially they are now rooting for y and mature concept.

Jonghyun was so happy that finally Girlsday are now on the roll of rising stars coz finally after 3 years of hardwork people noticed them , Knowing that Sojin also gained popularity and been voting for the hottest member of girlsday but he was jealous too because Sojin fanboys increase too .

He only want Sojin for himself.

The months past and as expected girlsday are now known as one of the best girl group, everyday they attend many,event and CNBLUE also have a concerts. After the tiring months Girl'sday finally can rest .

after 1 month of resting in Expect promotion the CEO of their company told them that they will have a comeback again .

Girl'sday members are happy to hear that and they are hoping to win atleast one. Sojin immediately dialed Jonghyun's number to inform him.

---

Jonghyun was practicing when his phone rang he looked on the screen of his phone and smiled widely.

"MY AGA GUNJU"

He giggled.

"Annyeong !" He heard Sojin's cute voice.

"What's up? I miss you sojin-ah"

"I miss you too"

He heard her giggled.

Sojin lay down to her bed and hug SoJo , the bear that Jonghyun gave last month.

"I want to see you already " Jonghyun pouted.

"Me too "

They talked about their new comeback, he was sad because another months will passed without her since CNBLUE still don't have a comeback. IT will be fun if they will have a comeback too so there is a big possibility to see and talked to each othei.

"So another months without you?"

"Mianhae , Don't be sad I will call you everyday arraseo?"

"Hmmmn. In one condition !"

Jonghyun smiled

"Let's have a short vacation together pleaseee"

Sojin can imagine how cute he is while acting like a kid. She said okay to him after all she miss Jonghyun too.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning, Im gonna ask for dreamtea president permission "

"Neh !" she replied.

"Don't forget to eat your dinner ,I love you and I miss you Park Sojin"

He said in his sweet tone.

"I like you Jonghyun-ssi"

Jonghyun chuckle on the phone.

He still waiting for her I love you too, but her I like you is enough .

They're not in a relationship, they are dating for about 5 months already , though they are not in a relationship atleast they act like a real couple that's why Jonghyun was happy .

------

"UNNIE, Jonghyun sunbaenim is here"

Hyeri shouted they talked while waiting for Sojin.

Its kinda awkward since they are not close to him.

While waiting , the three of them asked Jonghyun if he really love Sojin and without hesitation Jonghyun say YES he said that he love Sojin more than his life and he will do everything to make her happy

Sojin came out they both say goodbye to girlsday membes.

They already talk to them and say that they will be gone for a week.

They already asked a permission to DREAMTEA and FNC management and they both agree.

Yes, their entertainment know that they are dating since the first day the only thing is that they need to keep it a secret though both of their management are not strict when it comes to dating they still want it to be private first, after all they are not a couple.

Jonghyun's car stopped to a beach house.

"Woah , who owns this?"

Sojin asked while Jonghyun opening the car door for her.

"My parents , Let's Go "

They went inside, they eat lunch first and after that Sojin take a walk outside.

The place is nice , Only a few people and the atmospher was very relaxing . She then wonder how does it feel to settle down and be married someday.

She wants a life like this , She closed her eyes and feel the fresh air.

She felt a hug and when she look , it was Jonghyun hugging her from behind.

"Sojin-ssi....I love you "

Sojin giggle as she felt his warm breath from him.

They walked while their fingers were intertwined to each others hand.

They spend their first day in the beach together and its late when they noticed what time is it so they rushed back to the beach house.

On their 2nd day the two of them went to the market to buy a stock of foods.

The two of them wearing their couple hoodie jacket because even they are in a hometown and they dressed simple doesn't mean that no one can recognize them.

"Do you want this?"

Jonghyun show her a meat , vegetables and drinks and of course because Sojin love foods so much she nods and say yes whenever Jonghyun will ask her so when she look at their cart its already full .

"Sojin-ah , You eat like a Giant human but look at your waist and leg you still skinny"

"Ehh, how did you know? about my waist?" she glanced at him.

"I saw it during Don't forget me and Im eyeing that during expectation "

Jonghyun laughed evily and Sojin pinched his hand . "ert .." she glared.

"Hahaha Just kidding"

"Well I ate alot but i don't know why its hard for my body to gain weight "

She pouted while they are paying their foods on the cashier.

Jonghyun was holding her hand like a guy who's afraid to lose the girl he love.

The cashier keep on glancing at Sojin and Jonghyun and finding them very familiar but since they are both wearing Big eyeglasses and hood she can't recognize them.

After buying foods they eat to a cheap eatery in the market place , Sojin is the one who choose that place since she don't like to eat in a luxury places.

"Aigoo, this taste good Jonghyun-ssi"

She said while eating.

"Really?" Jonghyun asked since he wasn't eating and just watching Sojin.

"Yup, eh ! why you're not eating?"

Sojin pouted while eyeing Jonghyun.

"Nah, i think Im full watching you"

he chuckle and Sojin blushed as she picked up her spoon.

"Say AAahh"

She commanded and going to feed him.

Since its a pleasure for Jonghyun to be fed by the one he love he open his mouth and eat that.

The whole day was full of their sweetness.

On their 3rd day Jonghyun planned to have a picknick with her so he woke up early and cook foods for them Sojin also help him to prepare their things.

After their picknick they go back and an old lady ask a favor to them.It was Lee's caretaker and asking if they can take care of her grand child today

Jonghyun ask Sojin first and she nodded since she love kids.

"Annyeong Ajumma" the two of them greeted.

The old lady smiled to them and glance to Sojin who is smiling widely.

"Aah , kyeopta you must be his girlfriend?"

She did not answer instead she eyed Jonghyun .

He smiled to the old lady and said.

"Ani, She is my soon to be wife grandma."

he laugh because Sojin hit his chest .

The old lady gave the 5 y/o kid to Sojin its a little boy named HyunJin . His grandma left and said that she will pick up HyunJin tomorrow.

Jonghyun and Sojin both don't know what to do since this will be the first time that they will take care a kid .

Sojin carry the child and smile to him.

"Mommy " the little kid call Sojin a mommy which made her smile.

Jonghyun look at them and smiled to the thought that they look like a happy family especially HyunJin name can stand as Hyun for Jonghyun and Jin for Sojin's name. ~ What a coincidence ~ He chuckle.

Jonghyun played with Hyunjin he piggy back ride the kid who was laughing and having fun. While Sojin in the kitchen preparing their lunch she casually glanced out the door and saw Jonghyun and HyunJin in his back playing.

She then thought he will be a good father someday. After cooking Jonghyun prepared the table while Sojin was taking care of Hyunjin.

"KYAAAH, he looks like a doll "

Sojin giggled and embrace Hyunjin tightly the kid kissed Sojin's cheek.

"YAH ! WHO SAID THAT YOU CAN KISS MY PRINCESS?"

Jonghyun yelled pouting his lips.

"Daddy can kiss mommy too"

The boy grab his hands and walk towards to Sojin who's sitting .

Hyunjin pushed Jonghyun closer to Sojin's side, the two of them stared in each other.

Jonghyun Dont know what to do they are inch closer then suddenly Hyunjin pushed Jonghyun's head to where Sojin is and

*TSUP*

He accidentally smacked her lips.

Their eyes got widen.

"Hihihi" the little boy laugh and run through their room.

Sojin gulped when she finally realize that they just kiss a while ago.

"Yah ! Hyunjin-ssi"

They catch hyunjin he was laughing.

"Why did you do that young man?"

Sojin asked when they catch him .

"Daddy wants a kiss from you mommy , Daddy Hyun why mommy's face looks like a tomato?"

The kid blink and stare to Sojin's face who is blushing.

"Maybe your mommy likes Daddy kiss that much."

Jonghyun whisper and laugh Sojin only glared at him.

"Aish, Let's eat now"

----

After an hour the three of them want to a playground, they played together Sojin bought Hyunjin a balloons and ice cream they watch him playing with other kids.

"Aigoo, what a cute family"

The lady commented pointing Sojin and Jonghyun. They are both sitting and jonghyun was playing her fingers.

"I want to stay like this forever"

Jonghyun blurted.

"Wae?"

"Because I have you "

Sojin giggled because of his sweetness.

"Weeeee, It seems that you ate too much cheese today Jonghyun-ssi"

They laugh, After playing they head back to their house , they ate their dinner and about to go to their own rooms but Hyunjin wants the three of them in same bem.

"Mommy , please Let me and Daddy sleep in your room"

Hyunjin pouted and puppy eyes.

Sojin unconsciously because of Hyunjin cuteness.

~I can't believed I let them sleep here, this is the reason why I hate cute kids because of their charms I always make me do thing that I don't want to do ~

The three of them lay on Sojin's bed well its big.

Sojin to the left , Hyunjin on the middle and lastly JOnghyun.

"Goodnight mommy , Goodnight Daddy"

Hyunjin kissed their cheeks and he stared to them while pouting.

"What?"

Jonghyun asked when he saw him pouting.

"Why you didn't kiss Mommy Jin? You should kiss her to because my dad always do that to my Mom when we are going to sleep"

Sojin shook her head.

"Hyunjin-ssi, he don't need to do that because me and Jonghyun are not married"

After saying that the kid sniffs and start to cry .

Sojin was startled hearing Hyunjin cry so Jonghyun lean to Sojin and kiss her cheek, He finally stop from crying and then they sleep.

When Hyunjin finally sleeping Jonghyun hand reach for Sojin's and he smiled lovingly.