Operation Get My Princess Back [!]

Love Came Unexpectedly

1 year and 4months passed since they last talked .

They barely see each other during music shows and events . When there's a chance to be together they just greet each other , smile and that's it . They don't contact each other anymore .

October 2012 , CNBLUE were preparing for their japanese single . CNBLUE management launch an interview , the host asked them if they feel pressured or not , they ask Jonghyun regarding his new self-compose song called "TEARDROPS IN THE RAIN" they asked the reason why he always compose a song with a Rain theme 'coz first *Love In The Rain* and now *Teardrops In The Rain*

CNBLUE fans are also curious especially his fans.

He glanced and give s a *Can I ?* Look and they nodded.

"Actually , Yes There is a reason behind that song"

"Oh Jinjja? So whats the story , is it for the one you love? " the interviewer said jokingly .

It takes a several seconds before he talk

"Mmmmn. Before I debut as CNBLUE member, I already fall inloved with someone , It was an accident that I meet her and by that accident Love came unexpectedly .

It was raining that day. I confess my feelings for her and admit to myself that I love her though I don't know if she did love me back all I know is that she likes me .

Back then she need to leave me after her graduation . We both made a promise, she said that she will comeback

I believed with her promises I've waited for her for about 4years before I Joined CNBLUE , and then we met again that was year 2011 .

I thought that it will be the start of our relationship but she always ignore me and avoiding me

She is too close yet I still can't have her.

So I decided to let her go that day it was raining as well I shed my teardrops in the rain .

I cried because it hurts to let her go again , sounds gay but that day I didn't care if anyone saw me crying in her arms without thinking how unmanly I might look infront of her "

The fans were touch knowing that , they feel sad by his story they also asked who is that girl but he just smiled and say My Baby Princess.

 

One of his fans ask if he stil love her or he already did move on,

He then confidently said that he is still inlove with her.

"I've been Loving her for about 6 years now and Im still inlove with her , Im still hoping to hear her Saying that She Love Me Too .

Hoping to be with her again just like we used to be during our academy days.

Yes , I did let her go but that doesn't mean I gave up my feelings for her becausetin my heart she's still the one who make my heart skipped a beat and she will be forever my one and only."

The fans and the netizen are sad because they can see and feel how he love the girl. They want Jonghyun to be happy so the people support him.

They said that the girl he was talking about is very lucky and they are hoping to hear that girl's "I LOVE YOU TOO" for Jonghyun in return.

 

The Girl'sday member also watched the interview including Sojin and the three members were freaking out in their seat because of happiness.

They were also looking to where Sojin was standing with a sweet smile on her face , together with their manager .

Minah, Yura and Hyeri are wearing their malicious smiles and then Sojin saw her members so she fade her smile.

"What?" She asked in a innocent tone.

"HiHiHi , Unnie stop playing dumb we saw you smiling " Hyeri laugh.

"Its just I have a Smiley Face " Sojin rolled her eyes.

"Psh. liars  go to hell " Yura giggled , Sojin Throw her pillow to the three younger members who were teasing her.

The three of them are very happy to know that Jonghyun still love their unnie and they know that Sojin still feel the same.

 

-------------

"Where are you going Jonghyun? " Yonghwa asked when he saw Jonghyun infront of the mirror fixing his hair and wearing a coat .

He smiled widely

"Im going to Get my Princess Back "

The two member enter his room too and they are glad to see him smiling again in a very sincere and not a fake one , they are happy to hear that he will fight for his feelings towards to Sojin again.

-------------

 

On a very cold morning Sojin drived her way to record a show because she is one of the guest, her members are still sleeping to their dorm and they will also meet later for another guesting .

She run to the lobby while greeting people and went to the dressing room.

When the recording was done she go outside to buy a hot coffee since she still haven't eating yet.

She was smiling widely while listening to a song when she accidentally slip the cup of coffee and pour it to a guy's coat.

Sojin heard him say "Ouch"

Well of course that's a very coffee .

She immediately bring out her handkerchief and wipe his coat.

 

"Im s-sorry please I did not mean to pour this " She bowed her her head

She look up to see who is it and to her suprise its Jonghyun . They were both shock to see each other.

"Im fine, sorry Its my fault"

Jonghyun also bow his head and he walk away but Sojin held his wrist.

"Let me bring you to the doctor , please its my fault I need to check you first if you're alright."

Sojin insist and pulling him outside.

"Aish, I hate Doctors" he replied while staring on the ground.

"You're no longer a kid yet you hate doctors? are Kidding me Jonghyun?"

Jonghyun smile and bit his lips .

Sojin heave a sigh and drag Jonghyun to Girlsday waiting room

 

" Go undress your shirt"

Sojin commanded which made Jonghyun dropped his jaw.

"Ehh? " He utter and his palm start sweating.

"I said remove your shirt"

She told without looking directly to his eyes.

"W-why? "

Sojin walked towards to jonghyun and she wasn't looking again.

"Y--yah What do you think you are doing? "

Jonghyun freak-out when SoJin start to his shirt, Sojin is blushing and They are both nervous.

 

~ Geez This is so embarrassing, what the hell Am I doing? Why Am I ing his shirt? ~

Sojin thought.

"A-aaah Hey jerk stop your dirty thoughts, Iam just going check if you know-- my coffee is hot , so Im just making sure that it didnot burn your chest. "

Jonghyun innocently nodded , he laugh when he saw Sojin's face turning red.

"Okay, there ... You can continue it "

Jonghyun bit his lips and move towards to Sojin with a smirk .

Sojin gulped and take a deep breath.

"Y-yah J-jonghyun !"

She stepped backward coz Jonghyun keep on walking forward to her.

She keep on stepping backward until she lean on against the wall.

She tried to pushed Him but he's too strong.

Jonghyun lean his head to Sojin's face.

Sojin don't know what to do so she closed her eyes to the thought that Jonghyun will kiss her but then she heard him laugh.

 

"Haha, I think you are the ond who's having a dirty thoughts today Sojin-ah "

Sojin glared and punched his chest.

"Ouch , Yah that hurts! "

Jonghyun his shirt and Sojin applied an ointment to his chest , and feel sorry because it looks so reddish .

 

After looking to his chest , she looked on his body.

~ Aigoo I never thought he have a musculine body~

Sojin covered her face.

Jonghyun saw her blushing again and it did gave him a joy.

 

Its true that Jonghyun has a great body , this wil be Sojin's first time to saw his abs though before she can feel his muscles when they're hugging each other .

 

"You're already drooling Aga Gunju"

He chuckles and tease Sojin and she composed herself and tried not to look embarassed.

"You wish !" She yelled and Pushed Jonghyun to leave.

"Hey, Im just kidding"

He said in a very sweet tune, then hug Sojin .

Her body suddenly became stiff . She can't control her heartbeat as it was pumping faster and faster because of his hug.

 

"Sojin-ah, Please Let's Go back to what we've used to be just like during our academy days . I can't stay away anymore Its like Im gonna die without You"

 

She nodded . They both hug each other , no one dare to talk all they can hear is their own heartbeat.

Sojin can't help the thought that Jonghyun's upper body is and she can feel his muscles.

~Damn Harmones..harmones -- Im such a ert .~ she thought

 

Jonghyun once again feel so happy hugging the one he love and still loving after a long time.

Her fragrance ..Its driving him crazy.

They were both enjoying the scene when...

 

"UNNIE WE BROUGHT YOU A ...M-Me--" Minah shouted while entering their waiting room. They dropped their jaws .

"M-Meal" Hyeri continued while eyeing Jonghyun and their leader hugging each other .

The three of them covered their eyes and said.

"OOops, Sorry We didn't know . Don't worry we didn't see anything

You can continue it "

And they turn around facing the wall.

 

Sojin and Jonghyun were both shocked when girl'sday members entdmr the room.

Sojin immediately pushed Jonghyun to breakfree from their hug though she don't want to.

Jonghyun chuckles and wear his shirt again he bid his goodbye to girl'sday and he said thank you to Sojin . Jonghyun told her that he will change his shirt and that if they can talk later .

And she nodded.

After they said their goodbyes she enter the waiting room and as expected the girl's are wearing a suspicious look and an evil grinned in their faces.

"Y-yah , w-what's with your faces ?"

Sojin asked without looking .

"Unnie, We brought you a meal, but it seems that you are not hungry anymore

Right girls?" Hyeri teased

They laughed and poke Sojin's waist.

"Haha Unnie You're blushing " Yura.

"Kyaaaaah Kyeopta " Minah.

"Aish Yah Stop it " Sojin yelled .

------

Jonghyun phone suddenly rang , its his Hyung YongHwa.

"Annyeong Hyung !"

"Hey lover boy " Jonghyun chuckles.

"Hyung , I finally talked to her again ."

He was jumping out of joy while talking to him.

"That's good so what's your plan?"

"Im gonna get her back to me "

"Don't worry We will help you ,

FIGHTING !!" CNBLUE members cheered him to the phone.