Chapter 4

Hello Sunshine, My Love
The bell rang, as I was getting on my seat, I saw Kwanghee Oppa sitting on our usual spot.  I can't look at him, his eyes are like saying 'don't you dare sit on me, i'm still mad at you' kind of look.  So I look for an empty seat where I can avoid Kwanghee Oppa's ranting over me.  But as soon that I went there, Kwanghee Oppa came up to me and say,
 
"___________-ssi, are you trying to avoid me? (sigh!) ya, despite of what happened today, I'm sorry that I left you looking like that" he said.
 
I immediately pick up my face and look at him, confused at what he said.  'Looking like that?' what does he meant by it. Kwanghee Oppa smiled timidly at me, when he see's my confused expression.
 
"Aigoo, this girl" he said teasingly at me, as he put his arms around me and take me to where we normaly seat. Class is pretty much boring to me, i didn't even pay much attention to it, my mind was wondering around.  Until kwanghee Oppa give me a nudge when the teacher was calling out for my name. I jump without even knowing why:  
 
"__________-ssi, can you please tell us the answer to the question, I just asked the class?" the teacher said to me. 
 
I suddenly felt myself sweat coldly, not knowing what the question was; how did I put myself into this situation?,  I look at kwanghee Oppa who was just smiling at me so annoyingly, the whole class is staring at me, waiting for my answer.  I gotta think fast before I really made a fool out of myself.  When I was about to open my mouth, someone far left on the corner where i seat suddenly spoke and answer the question I was meant to answer.
 
"the answer is unknown, teacher, they say that there was a hidden truth behind mona lisa's painting, but in truth, nobody know's what it was...so there for, the answer is still unknown until this day" the person said. 
 
Everyone was amazed how smart this guy is, oh crap! that's right it's Literature, i should known this but why does this person's voice seems so familiar? As i turn around, the voice is coming from someone I knew; Kevin Oppa, i forget that he was at one of my class, oh the horror, I just literraly made a fool out of myself.  I closed my eyes, hoping that this nightmare is gone, and what do you know, as soon that the teacher agrees to him, the bell rang.  I immediately took my bag and left kwanghee Oppa looking confused on my sudden escape; 
 
"Y-ya!_________-ssi, where are you going? wait for me" he said, hurried to get his stuff as he went after me.
 
Little did i know, Kevin Oppa was smiling at me. I don't know why but man, he was so cute when he smiles, even if it was just a smirk.  Kwanghee Oppa caught up with me, i don't know why but a smile suddenly left my dry chappy lips.  I found Kwanghee Oppa amusing sometimes, but doesn't mean that I'm falling for him....that's a big no in my part.  Kwanghee Oppa is like a brother to me...a annoying brother in that matter, always nagging about the things I like. 
 
"________-ssi, what's the hurry? huh?" he asked in confusion. 
 
I just look at him, then suddenly out of the blue, kwanghee Oppa hug me for everyone to see; even Kevin Oppa.  My heart suddenly race in speed, not knowing what to do.  I end up pushing Kwanghee Oppa harder that he fell down into the ground.  My eyes is building tears that is ready to fall, shamefull on what his action had caused me. Now everyone thinks that i was an easy girl, even Kwanghee Oppa can get me. But the truth is...i hate how he had treated me, even that we are friends.  I look at Kevin Oppa with a horrible expression on his face, he look sorry for me, not knowing what to do.  Great now i was known for the girl that always run's away, everytime someone did something to me...but not today.  I look at kwanghee Oppa, with my tears already falling on my cheeks, his eyes widen.  He made me cry, it was the last thing that he wanted to do....I look at him for just a merely split seconds, then i hit him on his knees, that made him scream thru the pain.  After that, i walk away, not wanting to see his face ever again, he calls for my name until I was further away from him.
 
The next day, as i look at my phone, there was a few missed calls and a bunch of text from Kwanghee Oppa. Telling me that he was sorry, that he didn't mean to do what he did the other day. But once again, I forget all about it as soon that I closed my eyes.  But something is different today, I actually remember what happened, or how it happened.  I thought for a second, as I was thinking about it, my phone suddenly buzz. As I look at it, my alarm was buzzing, that's right...i remember now...i couldn't sleep last night, I end up being awake the whole night, thinking about Kevin Oppa's reaction.  I shake my head to erased the thought of him, i better get ready for school....
 
Morning is always a hectic for me, good thing today is the last day of school then the holiday's.  The teacher gave us a week off since the holiday is coming, finally a week of not seeing Kwanghee Oppa or Kevin Oppa.  But I'm sure that i will missed them both, "what the??? why do i even care about them...it's not like we are in a relationship or anything???" I blab to myself.  I hurried as soon that I look at the clock that was hangin in my wall, I run out of my room thru the kitchen, took a bite out of my breakfast and waved goodbye to my family that was eating their breakfast, who was left with such confusion in their faces.  I got out of the house and next thing i know,  Kwanghee Oppa was waiting for me.  Smiling annoyingly early in the morning, i let out a frown as soon that I saw him but Kwanghee Oppa just smiled at me with his usual self.
 
"Ya!_________-ssi, kajima! or else your face will stay like that...kaja, we don't wanna be late for class, now do we?" he said in such amusement towards me.
 
"Tch! Why do you even bother" i said in annoyance.
 
"Ya,_______-ssi, what's gotten into you this early...did you perhaps???" he stop as soon that he saw the dark circle in my eyes.
 
"Ya, did you have a all nighter? and you didn't even invited me? (pouting) aigoo, this girl....who is it? huh? who is this person that you had an all nighter with?' he demand, digging to know.
 
I look at him, "W-what? i don't know what you are talking about" I said lying to him, don't want him to know that I was thinking about Kevin Oppa all night.
 
Kwanghee Oppa insist that someone was with me, but eventually he stop as soon that I reminded him that we are going to be late for class if he keep insisting. The way to class was silent, he didn't even talk to me about what he did. Then suddenly just like a radar, he turn to me and say; "AH! i know why you are like that" he said smiling sheeplyish at me.
 
Did he figured out? I waited for him to say something else but nothing came out of his mouth, until Kevin Oppa walk thru the door, we both look at him and then suddenly kwanghee Oppa blurt it out loud; "MAJA! IT'S KEVIN IS IT? _______-SSI, HE'S THE REASON WHY YOU ARE LIKE THIS?".  That moment I just wanted to die of embarrashment.