Chapter 5 (final chapter)

Hello Sunshine, My Love
Just as i was about to run away again, out of embarrasment towards Kwanghee Oppa, but i didn't this time. I look at Kevin Oppa with shocked blood eyes, everyone heard what Kwanghee Oppa said.  It's true that all of this, all that has been happening lately is becaused up to until now....I still loved Kevin Oppa.  I glanced at him, and little did i know that he was looking into me, or us or at kwanghee Oppa.  I suddenly felt like my breathing was hold back, i couldn't breath, what is happening to me?  My heart started to race rapidly.  Good thing the teacher suddenly walk in and then i can breath a little freely.
 
"Ok class, enough with all this nonsense....class is starting" the teacher demand.
 
All thru class, i stole glances towards Kevin Oppa to see if he was looking at our direction. As i turn around, I noticed a pair of beautiful brown eyes starring at me. I immediately turn around out of shocked, I closed my eyes as i bit my lower lip. I wanted to burry myself under the chair, Kwanghee Oppa, who was sitting next to me, interrupted me out of my shell.  
 
"Ya, ________-ssi, are you sick or something? do you want me to tell the teacher?" he said.
 
"A-ah, aniya, Kwanghee Oppa....I- I'm ok" i said honestly.
 
"Oh, ok...just let me know if something is wrong ok?" he said sincerely.  I nodded.
 
To tell the truth i felt like my stomach is about to twitch, as I stole another glance at Kevin Oppa. His eyes is burning my back, it drawns me how mesmerizing he was, the more i look, the more I wanted to be with him. Once again.   I shake my thought out of it as I tried to focused in class. As soon that the bell rang, I immediately took my stuff and headed out of class.  Once again Kwanghee Oppa got confused, as I was out of that crowded state full of student's, i felt someone grabbing my wrist.  I knew it was Kwanghee Oppa, I didn't think for a second to give him a piece of my mind....but I was wrong.
 
"Tch! Aiyaa...Kwanghee Oppa...wae?...." my eyes widen to see Kevin Oppa holding into me.  He was smiling that smile I long to see, his face was a bit closed to mine.  I can feel my heart racing into speed again, why do I even fall for him? what is it that makes him so adoringly handsome? I know I don't deserved someone like Kevin Oppa, but here we are, he was holding into me tightly.  Words were nowhere to be found, i became speechless as i look closely at him.  But that didn't last long enough when he suddenly spoke.
 
"_______-ssi, do you have time today?" he asked, I just blink at him constantly.  
 
Not knowing what to say, I just nodded. Then he smiled widely at me, and let me go. My heart was still raving up speed, frozen at that state;  Kevin Oppa waved at me to take me out of my illusions.  I blink. Until Kwanghee Oppa caught up with us. 
 
"Aye, what is this? Ya! ________-ssi, are you ok? you look like someone bit your tounge." he teased, i snap out of it as soon that he said that.  I turn my gazed towards Kwanghee Oppa and start dragging him out, without thinking.  And out of the blue, he shouted towards Kevin Oppa.
 
"KEVIN-SSI, MIANHE, DON'T WORRY I'LL MAKE SURE THAT SHE'LL CALL YOU LATER" kwanghee Oppa said to him, a small smile appeared into Kevin Oppa's lips as i look back at him.  A hidden smile in my heart suddenly appeared as I drag Kwanghee Oppa away from where he can't see us.  Kwanghee saw it, the little smile that was suddenly showing on my face.  He stop, I panic a little as I look up towards him.  Kwanghee Oppa is giving me the smirk that annoyed me so much, he then crossed his arms.
 
"Wae????" i asked.  His arm is crossed as he look at me, i let out a sigh, then suddenly out of nowhere, he started to walk towards me like a investigator trying to get something out of it's prey. I walk backwards, he was getting closer until I hit the wall.
 
"________-ssi" he said, as he called out my name.  I frozed, not knowing what to do. His gaze is burning my whole being. When suddenly he placed his hand on one of my jean pockets, where my phone was, i look him in the eye, he was still smiling at me with his annoying smirk, then he suddenly pulled my phone out.
 
"ah, why are you like that? you better call Kevin-ssi or he might get the wrong idea between us." he suddenly rant.  I got caught off guard on what Kwanghee Oppa did, still frozen from what just happened.  He suddenly shaken me to unfrozed me, i blink multiple times until I came to my senses.
 
"Ah, What the...Ya! why did you do that? huh? why?" I said as i slap him in his back, this brings back memories actually.  Kwanghee Oppa was just laughing hestirically at me, he know's that I get teased easily since I met him and he never stop since then.  Kwanghee Oppa suddenly dialed Kevin Oppa's number, that he immediately answer.
 
"Yoboseyo" kevin Oppa said on the other line.
 
Kwanghee Oppa hand me my phone, I wasn't gonna call really, I was too shy to do so. My heart was tumping rapidly that it almost jump out of my chest.  Kwanghee Oppa pushed my phone towards me that I immediately took it from him.  Not knowing what to say to Kevin Oppa, I too a deep breath as I answer the phone.
 
"Y-yoboseyo, K-kevin Oppa.....n-naya...______imnida" I said as my voice trembles.
 
A slight chuckle greeted me, it's almost unheard of but it was the cutest chuckle. I waited until I heard someone speak on the other line, all I could hear was a sudden silence from Kevin Oppa, I look at kwanghee Oppa.  He look at me back, and gestured silently with both hand's in the air.  As I was about to give up, Kevin Oppa suddenly spoke.
 
"_______-ssi, I need to asked you something....are you free today?" he said.  I couldn't speak faster than I should, my heart was racing faster than a race car now, unable to moved on where I stand.  Kwanghee Oppa give me a nudge.
 
"ah, ne...."I simply reply.  
 
"can I meet you on our usual spot?" he asked.
 
"N-ne, Kevin Oppa, usual spot...got it" I said in agreement.
 
"Good, let's meet in 2 hrs." he added.
 
"ne, i'll see you in 2 hrs, Kevin Oppa" I said almost squeaking of excitement.  
 
Two hours had passed and i was waiting for Kevin Oppa on our usual spot, when we are still dating.   It felt weird, since nobody was around, it felt more deserted than it used to be.  The smell of the coffee was still tingling my senses, it was that day when I first noticed Kevin Oppa, I didn't know him back then until he look at me that same day at school.  I was being rude to him, since he was looking towards me, I didn't like the way he stares but something  tells me that he was worth it.   I ordered my usual beveraged, mocha latte, the coffee and chocolate combine makes everything sweeter.  A few minute had passed and still no sight of him, i get a bit worried, so, i started to dial his number.  As i was about to call him, a sudden text appeared.
 
To: _______
 
from: Kevin
 
_______-ssi, I'm sorry, I keep you waiting....I hope you forgived me for being protective over you.  My love for  you seems to be much more stronger than before.  Kwanghee told me that you haven't been sleeping comfortably lately...I'm sorry to caused you to worry about me...that I was lacking to be your boyfriend....but I hope that you can find in your heart to accept me once again....and I will try my best to not ignore your feelings.  Let's start over again..jagiya. I love you.
 
My heart skip a beat, I was touched on how he comfessed.  All this time, I didn't acknowledged Kevin Oppa's feelings towards me, I became selfish towards my own needs, but now that I realized this, i felt that he doesn't deserved me.  Tears are building in my eyes, I got up and as i turn around Kevin Oppa was standing behind me with a bonquet of different kind of flowers. My tears fell endlessly as I look at him, he then walk towards me and hand me the flower's that he was holding.  I take it from him, my heart was aching from pain, but something deep inside of me  was dancing towards the joy of being back together with him.  He then held me in his arms, place his finger on my chin as he lift it up. Looking at this man makes me realized that i loved him more than before. Then suddenly our lips met, we stay like that for a few minutes until he released me.
 
"_______-ssi, so does this mean that you loved me too?" he asked. I reply with a nod. Still unable to talk , he then placed his lips on my mine once again and just drifted from the kissed that i so missed.