Pride: Part II

Pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

 

After 2 years

 

 

“Tiffany! Get back here! Give me my dukong!” Taeyeon whined while running around in circles inside Tiffany’s dining room.

 

Tiffany was laughing hard while running away from Taeyeon. She took Taeyeon’s favorite thing in the world and it was her dukong. She took dukong not only because for fun, it was because Taeyeon spends time with the stuffed toy than with her most of the time.

 

Taeyeon was panting while running. She needed to get this girl fast. She dropped herself on the floor on purpose and started to breathe heavily.

 

Tiffany frowned. She was starting to feel bad. She walked closer to her and got on her knees before finally giving Taeyeon her dukong back.

 

Taeyeon glared at Tiffany before taking dukong from Tiffany’s grip. Tiffany was about to stand up but Taeyeon took a hold of her arm and pulled her down with her.

 

Because of this, Tiffany fell on top of Taeyeon. Taeyeon and Tiffany gulped at the same time, their nose were touching and their lips were so close to each other.

 

They both started hearing footsteps walking closer to the room they were in. Taeyeon gulped again and pushed the eye-smiling girl off her harshly.

 

“Ouch..” Tiffany rubbed her arms and her ankles.

 

“Sorry..” Taeyeon scratched her head before Tiffany’s parents showed up in the room.

 

Tiffany jumped up and hugged both of her parents. Taeyeon smiled at the sight. Tiffany’s parents hugged her back before giving Taeyeon a hug too.

 

“What’s for dinner, Tiffany and Taeyeon?” Tiffany’s parents asked, they were both smiling at each other. Tiffany’s father was holding his wife’s hand while waiting for the food.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany walked out of the kitchen with the food placed on the tray, taking a hold of the tray. Tiffany and Taeyeon placed their dinner down on the table before sitting down together with Tiffany’s parents.

 

Taeyeoon was looking at the way Tiffany’s mother fits her husband’s hand. She wanted to barf at the sight. On the other hand, Tiffany was smiling sweetly at her mushy parents.

 

She blinked when an imagination of Taeyeon holding her hand appeared on her mind. She shook her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter