Pride: Part I

Pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The brunette ran as fast as she could when she heard the bell rang: it was dismissal time and she couldn’t be any happier than leaving school at such an early time. They were supposed to be dismissed at 2pm but due to the heavy rain, the school suspended the classes.

 

Taeyeon was holding her notebook while coughing, She was holding up her umbrella to protect herself from the rain, smiling and bowing at the people who were walking down the street with her. This was her daily routine, walking down the street with her notebook in her hand to write down what she’s done today and write letters for her loved ones.

 

She went to her favorite park and sat down on the nearest branch, she smiled and closed her eyes for a moment to relax, she was about to fall asleep but someone kept on screaming and screaming causing her to groan out loud.

 

“What a great day to rui--” She was unable to continue when she saw a girl, just like her age was running away from a boy that kept on throwing tiny stones at her.

 

She couldn’t bare to watch this and there was no way she’s going to let that pathetic guy hit her. She hissed and ran towards their direction;, not even caring about the rain. “Hey! Stay away from her!” Taeyeon yelled when she saw the guy held up a big rock and was about to throw it to the brunette

 

He chukled lowly before putting the huge rock down, “Why don’t you mind your own business, you midget?” He insulted Taeyeon; Taeyeon clapped her hands and quirked an eyebrow at him “

 

“Never call me that again. ” She warned before sprinting towards him to give him a powerful blow on the face.

 

Because of the strong punch, the guy fell back down with his bleeding lips and nose; He slowly sat up and wiped the blood away from his nose and his lips. He looked up to roll his eyes in irritation.

 

“You two.” He pointed at Taeyeon and the brunette lying down on the grass; He snickered while getting up, he bit his lower lip and yelled, “I’m going to kill you both. Someday.” He cursed at them before running away as fast as he could. Scared that they might call their parents on him.

 

“I’ll get you too, someday!” Taeyeon yelled at him with her hands balled into a fist; She looked down on the girl, the girl was lying down on the grass with a lot of bruises on her body. She gulped before getting down on her knees to help the girl up.

 

The girl whimpered when Taeyeon was struggling on how to carry her bridal style, “Stop whimpering..” Taeyeon said and the brunette released another whimper from .

 

Taeyeon frowned, “What’s wrong?” She asked when she was now able to carry her bridal style. The brunette frowned and pointed at her bruised knee. Taeyeon looked at it and smiled at her apologetically, “Sorry.” Taeyeon replied, “But I have to touch that knee of yours to carry you properly..”

 

The brunette didn’t reply as she felt like she was about to faint—and she did. Taeyeon saw this and sighed. If this girl died in her arms, she might go to jail at an early age because of this.

 

-

 

“Ms. Kim, here are the clothes you asked for.” Her bodyguard handed her the new clothes she asked for earlier.

 

It’s been a day and the girl who was sleeping on her bed was still asleep. “Thank you.” She thanked him. His bodyguard bowed before leaving the two in Taeyeon’s room.

 

She grabbed her phone that was under her bed and started dialing her friend’s number. She was panicking, she doesn’t know how to take care of this girl. She may be rich and people think that she knows everything but she doesn’t. She barely does anything in life.

 

“H-Hello..?” A husky feminine voice answered the phone.

 

Taeyeo grinned,  “Yuri, it’s me!”

 

“What now?” Her friend, Yuri, asked in an irritated tone. Taeyeon wasn’t taken a ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter