Dull Moon

Feed Me Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Then, another gunshot is heard. .

 

 

Changjo's hand shiver as he drop the gun. His black eyes widen in shock, surprise and somehow a hint of pride. The bullet has fly straight into the muscular guy's chest, cutting his blood flow in seconds and end his remorseful life. The blood poodle around the body, giving it a shade of black-crimson red liquid before the snow swallow it all.

 

Then, it dawns to Changjo.

 

He, Choi Jonghyun, has killed someone in the alley with a gun. 

 

It's getting blurry. .

 

His view. .

 

There are black blotches on the white dazzling snow. Staggering backward and light headed, Changjo look up and saw. . . . Min.

 

<3

 

KBAMM!!

 

"Chunji-hyung!!" The door flew open and a waiter barge inside without a knock. 

 

Chunji look up and glare at the thick-lip boy. "Yah!! Don't you ever learn how to knock?!" 

 

Niel shrug and sit on the desk, causing a frown on Chunji's pretty boy face. "Where's Changjo?"

 

"Get off my desk, you ape-!" Chunji shove Niel off his desk and made him tumble to the floor. "There. . " He sigh and pat his shirt. "Better." Smiling, he sat back down and return to his paper work.

 

"That hurts, hyung. ." Niel pout and gets up. "Where's Changjo?" Niel take out a hair band and ties his bang up.

 

"I gave him permission to get off his shift early. He left half an hour ago." Without looking up, Chunji continues. "And no, you cannot get off early." Niel close back his mouth and mumbles.

 

"Butthurt." Niel stick his tongue out and Chunji throw a crumpled paper at him while still writing. "Anyway, if he gets off that early, shouldn't he be at home already?" Niel blink expectantly at Chunji for answer. He hates using his head when he's tired.

 

Chunji look up and start calculating in his mind. "Yup, he should be."

 

"Then, . ." Niel sit back down on the desk. "Why do Ricky call me and ask where's Changjo?"

 

<3

 

"I'm sorry for disturbing." Ricky end the call with a sigh. He put down the receiver on the bed and flip through the Yellow Page, looking for the phone number of the shops Changjo working. By now, he have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter