Memory Lane

Feed Me Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rainy autumn night, where storms come like a savage man on loose. The branch blown by the harsh wind, creating a squeaky sound against the window. Lightning slice the sky and the sound of thunder boom across the ground shaking fear in human's heart. But, two heart remain unnerve by the chance of hurricane flatting the town.

 

They stand and stare. Watching one subject in the middle of the room with tear-sticken face and broken hearts. A lightning broke near the window's room but neither of them register the shock. They are numb from head to toe, from body to soul. Changjo and Chunji watch the cold, deceased body of L.Joe; lover to Chunji, buddy for Changjo. The dark aura around the two person succumb to the scary night it is. Perfecting the scene of what might be taken from a horror movie.

 

Slowly, Changjo take steps closer to the body on a stretch, covered with a white cloth. He held his arm out. . 

 

"Take your hands off him!!" A slightly younger version of Chunji roars at the younger, grabbing the latter's collar and push him to the wall with a suprising amount of strength. Changjo struggle with lack of oxygen and the painful push against the rough wall, scratching and blistering his skin. He is already short in breathe, flailing his arm so Chunji will understand and let him go. But, Chunji is possesed. By anger and pain. 

 

"Hyung!! Let me go!" Changjo trash around and kick the older's leg. "Let me go!!" But the grip remain firm around his collar; choking the young boy. Desperate to free himself, Changjo punch Chunji square in the face, strong enough to make Chunji stagger and loosen his grip.

 

Chunji touch his pulsing cheek and look up to Changjo with a glare, murderous enough to hurt Changjo's already suffering soul. "You. ." Chunji's voice coated with venom and hatred. "You kill him!!" Chunji tackle Changjo down and try to scratch Changjo's face. Scared with the boy on top of him, Changjo hold Chunji's hand and avoid his attack as well as he could. "Bring him back to me!!!"

 

The older boy look like he has lose his mind. He scream , scratch, kick and punch Changjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter