Another Day

Feed Me Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo push his combination lazily and his locker open up. It's a mess. The cafe's uniform crumpled at the corner with bottles of hygienic care stuff knocked all over, spillling out its liquid everywhere his eyes set onto. Yesterday's lunch box on the locker's floor, wide open, inviting ants and unidentified insects feasting on the leftover. Is he being sabotage? 

 

Then, a bulb lights up in his head. He was in a hurry to go check on Ricky yesterday, throwing his uniform and grab a shirt to change. It must have been all the chaos, grabbing and throwing stuff back inside the locker that cause all the mess. With a tired sigh, Changjo run his fingers on the locker. It is sticky with who-the-hell knows what.

 

Letting out another sigh, Changjo grab some cleaning tools and start to tidy up his locker. There's another half an hour before the cafe open for business. Changjo throw out the lunch box and swipe out the ants off his locker. Then, he takes a cloth and wipe the liquid away.

 

The locker next to him rustle, and Niel's voice piped up. "What are you doing?"

 

Changjo pull the locker's door to him and caught sight of Niel looking at him with a raise brow. Changjo shrug and back to his cleaning spree. "Cleaning up the locker. I kinda make a mess when I rush off yesterday."

 

Niel nod and change to his uniform. "How's Ricky?" He peeled off the shirt he's wearing and fold it, messi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter