Chapter 003; The marriage day.

Marrying The Fake Innocent Jerk.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora's POV

I cannot believe it's time for me to be a married woman. Nuuuuu, I can't partying and I have to do all the housework. Argh damn it. I look at my mother who is crying. I hug her and pat her head. 

"Eommaaaa~! Don't cry. You make me want to cry too." I pout while still hugging my mother. My mother broke the hug and cupped my face. she caress my cheeks.

"You look so beautiful." I grin and hug my mother tightly before letting her go. Suddenly the door burst open, showing Luhan's mother and my best friends. Byul and Yuna ran and hug me and broke the hug.

"Omg, bro, I can't believe you are married to a cute guy!!" Byul squeal while shooking my shoulder. I chuckled, Yuna stop her then whisper something to me.

"Pity, I thought we could go to club and rock it up tonight, bro." I roll my eyes. Suddenly Luhan's mother came up to me, shoving the two kids away.

"Wah~! Luhan is so lucky to have a beautiful girl like you." She wink. I faked smile and bow my head.

"Thanks Mrs. Xi." She shook her head.

"Call me eomma." She grin, I nodded then walk out from the bride room and walk to my father. My father kiss my forehead as soon as I to stand beside him while wrapping my arm around his arm.

"You look beautiful princess." I smile at my father compliment. Then the big doors being open, the piano been played as soon as we step into the church. Oh my god, it's the time.- No!! I'm not ready yet!!- Okay I'm ready.- No I'm not, why is this happening to me!!- He even mad at my brother, I'm not going to marry him but I don't want to disappoint my father.- , okay I'm ready. ​This is what I thought until I took Luhan's hand. His hand is so soft but mine is softer.

End of Bora's POV

♦♦♦

Luhan's POV

I saw Bora walk into the church, I was so nervous. Am I ready for this? Hell No. She is walking closer. She is so beautiful...I can already *cough cough* her here, right now. Okay stop it Luhan, stop your hormones and ert mind. I give her my hand and she takes it. Her hand is so soft. Her father kiss her cheeks and sit beside his wife after he walk off.

That boy, Jiho just glare at me. He hate me so much. Whatever, I got your sister on my own, tard, ha.

End Luhan's POV

♦♦♦

The priest started by saying, "We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Bora and Luhan as they exchange vows of their overlasting love. May I ask? Who gives this women to be married wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter