Chapter 001; Marrying next month.

Marrying The Fake Innocent Jerk.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

I was hanging out with my friends at the playground, hanging out while smoking when suddenly a little boy ran up to us. He looks like 5 years old or something. He tugged my shirt.

"Ahjussi! Can I sit on that swing?" All of my friends laughing while I was fuming in anger.

"Go away you ugly little kid! I'm not-" I was about to finish my sentence when someone cut me off.

"Don't you dare yelling at my brother." I can see that she curled her fist; I assume that she was that little kid's sister. All of my friends shut their mouth as she walk toward me.

"Noona!!!" He ran behind his sister's. I roll my eyes and scoffed.

"Ah so you are the kid's sister. No wonder he looks ugly, you look ugly as well." All of my friends start to laugh again. She walk towards me making their mouth shut and kick my legs. I grunt in pains. She is strong for a girl, I must say. She smirk and turn her heels around, taking her brother's hand and walk away.

"Wow that girl is awesome." I glare at Sehun and huff my cheeks. I swear if I ever meet that girl again, I'm going to make her life in hell.

End of Luhan's POV

♦♦♦

Bora's POV

Urgh. I so hate that guy. How dare he make my brother cry?!?! I pat Jiho's back as I lift him up. We already walk away from him. I try to comfort my brother.

"There, there, don't cry now, arra? Let’s buy you some ice-cream." he kiss my cheeks while grinning, I can't top myself from grinning as well. After we bought some ice-cream, I walk home with Jiho, yes walk, our house is just few metres away, holding his right hand while his other hand holding a chocolate ice-cream.

As we walk through the gate, we saw the maids hanging the balloons up, setting up the tables with white fabric, there are lights everywhere at the front yard. My jaw dropped as I look around, I didn't even realise that my brother running to my father, and I was too amazed. My mother walk to me and stood in front of me.

"They are beautiful right?" My mother asks me, I nodded still look around.

"What is all these for mom?" She shrugged.

"It's for me to know and for you to find out." She winked and walk away to my father while chuckling, I groan and walk into the house, the house was being decorated too. I ask one of our maids, she just shrugged and tell me that all of them being told to do this by her mother. I scrunched my nose and walk upstairs, into my rooms. As soon as I walk into my room, I saw my best friends with the maids, searching something in my changing room which is full with expensive clothes.

"YAH! What are you guys doing?!" I ran over them and my best friends just keep pushing me out. I give up and walk out from the room and sit on my bed. After few minutes, they all walk out with dresses in their hands. I blinked as I look at them.

"Time for a makeover!!" Byul beamed. They throw the dresses on me and told me to change, one by one. I groan.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter