Chapter 002; Shopping Time with Mr Xi.

Marrying The Fake Innocent Jerk.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​Bora's POV

Argh. Why did I even have to take him with me to go on shopping for this marriage thingy? Oh yeah, it because my mom will be angry if I didn't take him with me. Thanks a lot mom. Thanks a lot. I was driving while Luhan was playing with his phone. It's been two week since my father announce about the marriage. 

"Where are we going?" He ask look at outside of the mirror before he look back at me. I decided to ignore him. Then he ask again.

"Where are we going? Where are we going, Boborara? Boboraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, whereeeeeeeeeeeeeee areeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeee go-" I cut him off.

"Shut you ing mouth up. You're so annoying. Can't you see I'm driving?!" He pout, slumping himself on the passenger seat while crossing his arm. He turns his head to look outside of the window. It was so quiet. None of us dare to speak. An hour has past, we finally arrived. I park my car, Luhan had already got off as I stop the engine. 

I get off the car as soon as I got my purse. I saw Luhan already walk off.  this guy please. I walk to his side. He look on his phone. I feel irritated, What if he ran into people? With that I grab his phone. He stop his track and I stop my track too. He glared at me.

"Give me the phone back." I shook my head while sticking my tongue out and put the phone into my purse then walk away from him.

​End Bora's POV

♦♦♦

​Luhan's POV

I was in shock. How dare her. I finally get into my sense and walk after her. I walk beside her and all of sudden she squeals and grab my arm, walking into a familiar shop. This shop seems familiar. 

"Awe, look at this!!!! It's so cute!!" She was squealing so loud causing my ear hurt, I bet I'll be deaf if she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter