His Present

Trouble Finding Love

"Yobseyo?"

 

"Yah!You didn't give me my present yet!"

 

"Mianhae..Meet me in front of your dorm."Yoona was already there and so was Youngbae.

 

"What is it?Hurry!"She said jumping up and down.

 

"If Taecyeon loves you...Then I can't...Here.Think of it as the only present you'll ever get from me."He walked away.Yoona ran inside to her dorm.

 

"What the?Yoona!Yoon!Yo-OUCH!Why'd you push me at the door?!"Yuri yelled at Sooyoung."Aish...Yah!Yoon!YOONA!IM YOONA!"They kept yelling until their throats hurt,Yuri camped outside of the room.Morning came and Yoona tripped over Yuri."Ow...Oh!Yoona!"Yuri hugged her."What happened last night?Why were you crying?"

 

"Nothing..."

 

"Ayy...Come on.Tell Yul."

 

"...Fine...Do you see this ring?"Yuri nodded."What about this necklace?"She nodded."Do you know where they were from?"She shook his head."The ring.August 19,BigBang's debut.From Youngbae.The necklace...From last night.From Youngbae."

 

"So why you crying?You got it from your lover."

 

"I know,but last night he told me...That if Taecyeon loves me...He can't...And then he told me...Think of it as the only present you'll get from me."

 

"That boy...I'll have to beat him up."

 

"Nugu?"

 

"Taec,pabo.See you in a little."