Not In Love

Trouble Finding Love

KNOCK,KNOCK!The teacher opened the door."Neh?"

 


"Get out the way."

 


"Yah,just because you're a guard doesn't mean you can to to me like that!"

 


"Get out the way."Another person repeated and the teacher got out the way.Youngbae looked up at the situation.

 


"Yah.You can't tell a teacher that if you don't go to this school."

 


"No,no,no!Its okay,Youngbae,its okay!"The teacher said hiding behind a student.

 


"What are you doing here?"Youngbae stood up.

 


"Case."One of the guards put a case in front of Youngbae's desk.

 


"..."Youngbae opened the case.He found stupid things he shouldn't care about.But...He found something on the bottom.

 


"We shouldn't let Mr.Dong know.Youngbae,follow me."

 


"Yah,hang on,Hyung!"

 


"HYUNG?!?!?!?!?!!"The students yelled including the teacher.

 


"Yeah,he's my brother."Youngbae ran out grabbing the case also.He ran into Yoona."Whats with the papers?"

 


"Huh?N-nothing."She picked up the papers that fell on the floor and tried leaving,but he grabbd her arm."I said it was nothing."

 


"Something happened.Tell me.Now."Youngbae threw the case at one of the guards,and luckily,he caught it.

 


"I said it was nothing!"She finally escaped from his grip and walked away quickly.

 


"IM YOONA."His voiced echoed."Every boy may want you as their girlfriend.You're their
dream girl.They all see you as a sweet,funny,cheerful,y girl.But I see something they don't see that they don't.I'm not in love with you.I'm just...You're just not my dream girl."