Contract

Trouble Finding Love

Youngbae was at school the next day with marks on his face.He realized that everybody was looking at him.Also he was wearing the school uniform.The class was interupted again by one of Youngbae's
family members."WHY THE HELL DID YOU FIGHT WITH YOUR BROTHER?!"

 


"MWO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"The whole class screamed.

 

 

"Get up,get up!Go to his building apoligize."

 


"Should I remind you why my mom died?"

 


"WHY?WHY?Huh?!"

 


"One:Your only warning.Two:You're locked up in the house.Three:You're dead.You're close to 3.
Keep going.Yell."

 

 

"AISH!SHUT UP!"

 


"Can't you see we're in school?You can't yell like that here."Taecyeon said.

 


"MWO?!YAH!YOU CRAZ-!!!"

 

 

"SHUT UP!You,get the out."Jiyong yelled at the woman.She got out of the room(FINALLY) and the teacher continued.After they were done with class(es),they left.

 

 

"Why they leaving early?"Hyoyeon asked.

 


"Don't know.Well,they didn't leave early."They pointed at another well-known group in the school.

 


"Wanna have another round of dancing?"

 


"..."His phone rang."..."

 


"Yobseyo?"

 


"..."

 

 

"This is Dong Youngbae,right?"

 

 

"..."

 


"You're creeping me out.I would like to meet you at 4:30 at HNEntertainment.Bye."Hang up.

 


"Nugu?"

 


"..Wae?"His voice calm and cold.The group came over.

 


"Oh!Its the guy!WHO GOT BEAT UP!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"His group laughed.

 

 

"Such a weak guy.How did he even get here?"One of them asked.

 


"How did you get here with that attitude?Are you stupid?"One of them called their boss and he got here right away.

 

 

"Who's picking on my group?!Huh?!Huh?!Was it you?You?You?"

 


"No,it was him."They pointed at Youngbae.He didn't lift his head up.So...It meant..He was going to die.

 


"YAH!YOU-AHHHH!"Youngbae lifted his head."Yah,you pabo!Why would Dong Han Yeong's son want to have a fight with a chicken like you?"

 

 

"What?Dong Han Yeong's son?I thought it was Taecyeon who was the nation's gangster chairman's
son.What's his name anyways?"

 


"Dong Youngbae."Youngbae said as he walked towards him."Get out...Or I'll throw you out."They
ran out."I didn't get to say goodbye.Pabo."

 


"How'd you get those marks?"

 

 

"No one can beat you except your...Brother."

 


"Time?"

 

 

"4:18."

 


"Bye."He ran to HN.He waited until 4:30 and thats when a car arrived.

 


"Oh.You're here early.Follow me."They walked to her office."Lets talk."

 


"..."

 


"You're not much of a talker,huh?"He nodded."I heard you have a good voice and someone sent me one of your CDs.How would you like to sign a contract with HN?"

 


"Whats your name?"

 

 

"Mine?Ok JiHyeon.I'll give you some time to think about it,Youngbae.But next Saturday will be the end of your thinking time.So,if you chose your decision,you come by any time from 12:00 to 8:00.
So,its Morning to Night.Here's the contract.See you soon."Youngbae nodded and left.