Chapter One

The Instant Daddy

Toot toot toot toot!

I groaned lazily as I turned off the alarm clock. Whoever invented school, . I rubbed my eyes trying to adjust to the brightness of the sun. I lazily got up and head to the bathroom.

I remembered the dream I had. It was super weird. It's a weird dream I would never believe. No, it can't be true. Yeah, it isn't true. It was all just a one big weird dream. Yeah, that's it. You know why I called it weird?

It's because in my dream, I was a daddy of a young child.

That is so weird because I am only eighteen and single! I am still studying. How could I have a child and be a daddy when I don't even remember having a girlfriend or getting someone pregnant. I am a good boy so it is impossible that I got someone pregnant. I never went to clubs or anything. And it's impossible because I never had a girlfriend!

Although I am very handsome and all. Girls wouldn't just get my attention and interest. I don't know why. I had never been attracted to a female but don't call me gay! I am a male, positive. And no, I don't like boys. For short, I am a male. Positive.

It's just that my heart isn't after one's heart.

I took of my clothes and took a shower.

The weird thing is, a young boy would always appear on my mind. The young boy would always say "daddy", like he is longing for his father's love. And there was a blurry image of a lady about my age. It looks like she is the mother of the young boy. She looks young to be a mother though. I shook my head, hoping the train of thoughts would go away. Why am I having these kind of strange things? I sighed. What is happening to me? Why did I dream of a young boy and his mother and even thinking of them? I tried to think of answer while taking a shower, but to my dismay, I couldn't figure it out. It's like a puzzle, a puzzle that is so mysterious and hard to build. That would be the perfect puzzle to my thoughts right now. I sighed irritably.

After I took my shower, I changed to new clothes and headed out to the school. School is about five blocks away from home. I would walk to school; to save money and a form of exercise! 

As I walk to school, blurry images of a young child and a lady about my age would always appear on my mind. I just hope the thoughts I've been having are not paranormal activities.

my lips twitched into a frown. What is happening to me? I continued walking, trying to erase those weird thoughts out of my mind. It is stressing me out!

Finally,  I am here on the school ground! I took a deep breathe; this will be a long day! I could imagine professors handing out a mountain of homeworks and quizzes. It would be another stress for me; I just hope that those 'weird' thoughts would leave me, even for just today! 

I looked at my wrist-watch, and my eyes widener in shock. There are five more minutes left before the bell rings! Almost all the students are in their perspective classrooms right now, and those few people left here are probably excused by the professors. I sighed for the nth time. If only those 'weird' thoughts are not bothering me, I could have been  on the classroom , sitting comfortably,  and raising my hand for the attendance. 

I started to run like an athlete. My classroom is so far away; and that thought made me furrowed my eyebrows. I was dashing to the classroom like a madman. I didn't see anything or anyone. All I was thinking was my classroom and my attendance; there is no way I would not perfect this school year's attendance. I pledged to perfect this school year's attendance! 

Suddenly, something crazy happened. A crazy thing that would change my life. 

I bumped to a lady and dropped her things. I wanted to punch myself. I am almost late for classes and I bumped to a pretty lady in front of me. I don't want her first impression of me is a sweaty impatient guy. Oh my luck.

"I am deeply sorry about that. I am almost late, you see. I am so sorry." I said, bending down and helping her things. I don't know what her face looks like, but I know she is a lady because she is wearing a woman's clothes. I was so busy picking up her things and my mind is thinking of my attendance.

Finally, after I fixed her things, I handed it to her. To my astonishment, she is so beautiful even if I could only see half of her face as she is busy fixing her things. Even a goddess wouldn't beat her beauty. She thanked me with her angelic voice. You have to clean your ears to hear her, but I swear she has an angelic voice! She fixed her things; still not looking straight my eyes. 

Today is really weird, I'd say. I badly wanted to get to class early, but it's like my feet is glued to the ground. It's like something is telling me to stay. It's really weird, add the 'weird' dream and thoughts too. I looked at her, I badly wanted to raise her head and look at her face. 

"Umm... I guess you could go n-" She flipped her hair lightly and looked at me; I guess she is done fixing her things. She has the shock and bewilderment on her face when she saw my face. I chuckled lowly, I know I am handsome. 

She mumured something to herself; even I couldn't make out anything of what she said. Is it just me or her aura instantly became cold? 

"I am s-sorry, I h-have to go now." She stammered nervously and ran away. 

"That is one 'weird' girl." I mumbled to myself.