Date

The Mini Show

 

"Wah , I totally like this ".

Ilhoon scream like a kid in the cable car , adoring the scenery outsides .
He takes as much pictures as he like and then giggle at his masterpieces .

Seeing that the younger is happy making Hyunsik happy too , he unconsciously laugh quietly .

"Hyung , you have our pic at the first mini show . Wow! "

Ilhoon keep on scrolling the pic on Hyunsik's camera .
Until he saw the picture of him alone on the stage , he stop .

"When is this ? I dont remember "

"That was your picture when you first got on the stage "

"I wonder where did you get this picture since you only appear a month after that , right ? "

Hyunsik only smile but he didnt give any answer and Ilhoon didnt seems like he want to hear it anyway.
They just keep quiet after that , let the silence surrounds them .

When they arrived at the top , Ilhoon cant hold his childish self anymore . 
He practically jumping up and down like a kid .

And there is Hyunsik , have to apologize everytime Ilhoon bump into other person .
He didnt know how to keep Ilhoon calm at time like this so he just let Ilhoon being childish for awhile .
Anyway , Ilhoon looks cute like that , he cant deny .

Tired of taking picture and jumping around , they finally stop to eat lunch .
While they are eating their lunch , someone approach them making them stop what they are doing .

"Ouh hey there . We met before right ? "

They turn and Ilhoon is the first to recognize the guy from the cafe this morning . But he didnt know who is  the other guy .

"Hey , If I'm not mistaken , Sungjae right ? "

Sungjae nod eagerly and immediately take Ilhoon hand in his making Hyunsik tense beside him .
Ilhoon immediately turn to look at Hyunsik who is now glaring at Sungjae but too bad that Sungjae didnt realize about it .

"I'm totally sorry about this morning , seriously I'm in hurry to meet my boyfriend here , Peniel "

Sungjae finally introduced the guy next to him making Ilhoon calm a bit when he saw Hyunsik's body didnt tense anymore .
Hyunsik almost misunderstand when Sungjae take and hold his hand .

"Hi , I'm Shin Dong Geun , but you can call me Peniel "

Hyunsik reply the bow politely and shake hand with Peniel .

"Hey , as my gratitude , how about we do a double date , Ilhoon-shi?"

Sungjae voice out excitedly make both Hyunsik and Ilhoon turn to each other .

"What do you think , Hyung ? "

Hyunsik comtemplate for a while .
He is not sure if he want to spend time with anyone else while he is having a date with his cute boyfriend ,
but instead of no , he said yes because he dont want to turn down Sungjae's offer either ,
since that guy look so excited .

"Great , lets go to Daehan cinema "

Ilhoon immediately take Hyunsik hand as Sungjae walk away dragging Peniel along to the tour bus .

In the bus , Hyunsik realized that Ilhoon didnt talk much . He thought that the younger feels tired already .
He moves closer to Ilhoon who is gazing outside the window .

"Ilhoon-ah , are you tired ? Tell me if you need anything "

Ilhoon turn when he heard Hyunsik voice whispering at him .
Instead of replying , he wrapped his arm on the older waist .

Actually , Ilhoon didnt really like the idea of going to a double date ,
he knew that Hyunsik didnt like it too but he have to agree so that he doesnt seems rude .
But still , Ilhoon feel sad because he cant have some quality time with his boyfriend .

Hyunsik pull Ilhoon closer and hug him back so that Ilhoon head can rest on his chest .

"Just sleep , I'll wake you up later "

With one last word , Hyunsik plant a kiss on the younger forhead ,
and Ilhoon fall into deep slumber not long after .

~~

"Arent they cute ? "

Sungjae asked while trying to block Peniel who wants to kiss him again after their make out session .
Peniel turn to look at where Sungjae are looking only to find Ilhoon sleeping cutely in Hyunsik's hold,
while the other are playing with the younger blonde hair .

Peniel turn back at Sungjae and try to kiss his boyfriend once again .

"Sure they are , but not as cute as you "

Peniel plant soft kissed along Sungjae's jaw instead when he cant get to Sungjae's lips .
Being a ticklish person Sungjae is , he cant help but giggle .

"Hyung , please ... I cant ... take it anymore .... stop "

Peniel still didnt let go and keep going until the younger give up .

"Okay ... okay ... you can kiss me "

With that Sungjae let their lips crashed as Peniel takes the lead .
Sungjae can feel that Peniel smirked in the kiss before they pull away .

"You know this gonna happened when you kiss me right ?"

Both of them right now are staring at Sungjae's .

"Dont worry , I'll help you baby "

With that , Peniel lean in for a kiss once again .

Only god knows what happened when Hyunsik and Ilhoon cant find them as soon as they arrived at the cinema .

 

A/N:

Holla , Nao 's here .

Hope that you guys wont kill me for the short update .
But hey , what do u guys think about Penjae couple as a cameo ?

And sorry because I cant update much sooner for you guys 
Thats all , till we meet again :)

Yehet !