Chocolate for Me ?

Oops… I Confessed to The Wrong Twins !

Chaeri looked at her ice cream with a pout then she looked back at her bestfriend and her cousin. “Seriously, do I have to do that ?” She complained for several times. She think what Iseul and Haneul suggested is not really important.

Iseul and Haneul sigh. “Of course you should do that. A girl must give a chocolate to her boyfriend in valentine day.” Iseul said as Haneul nodded her head in agreement.

“You good at making something sweets, right ? Then make him a chocolate.” Haneul added.

Chaeri eat her ice cream. “Can I just give anything else beside chocolate ?” Haneul raised an eyebrow. “What ? You want to give him a kiss ?” She said with a smirk.

Chaeri coughed. “Hey! I mean not like that!” She shouted as Iseul and Haneul just chuckled.

“Can I just give chocolate to Kwangmin oppa ?” Chaeri said with a grin.

A book landed on her head. “Ouch! Haneul-ya!” She snapped.

Haneul gave her a look. “Whose girlfriend are you ? Your boyfriend is Youngmin not Kwangmin!” She said as she hit Chaeri’s head.

Chaeri rubbed her head. “I know. I’m just joking, you know. No need to hit me.” Then she looked up. “But, I still don’t want to give Youngmin oppa chocolate. Maybe I will just say ‘Happy Valentine!’ to him.” She said innocently.

Haneul and Iseul looked at each other then sighed.

....

Youngmin go out from the car then following the other members. Jeongmin turned at him. “Hey, is Chaeri already give you chocolate ?” He asked as he raised an eyebrow, grinning.

Minwoo come from their behind. “If she give you, give me some!” He exclaimed happily.

Youngmin gave him a look. “I’m not going to give you or the others!” He said. Minwoo pouted. “Meanie.” He mumbled then walked beside Kwangmin.

“The problem is, is she going to give you chocolate or not.” Hyunseong spoke from a far. “Of course she would give me chocolate!” Youngmin argued.

Minwoo smirked. “I bet she’s forgot about today is valentine day.” Kwangmin nodded his head. “Yeah.. Maybe she’s too busy to think about something like this.” Youngmin looked at his twin in disbelief. “Yah! At least say something that makes me feel good!” Kwangmin just chuckled.

Hynseong shrugged. “Well, let’s see about it later.” He said then they went in their practice room.

Youngmin took his phone and quickly sent Chaeri a message.

To : Chaeri ^__^

Chaeri-ya! You will give me chocolate, right ? The members said you’re not going to give me T___T

....

Chaeri looked at her phone then bit her lower lip. *What should I do ? I’m lazy to make chocolate for him beside it’s not really important.* She thought. She stared at her phone screen blankly then covered her face with pillow. “Ah! Ottokhae ?”


 
Annyeong! I hope you like this chapter >.<
read, comment and subscribe are love!
Ppyong~! :)