Call Me Oppa!

Oops… I Confessed to The Wrong Twins !

Chaeri pushed the door bell and wait for one of the member to opened the door. The door opened and appeared Jeongmin that a little bit surprised. “Oh! Chaeri-ya, come in!” He said as he let her come in.

“Is Youngmin here ?” She asked slowly to Jeongmin who busy chew his gum.

He looked at her then nodded. “Yeah, he is with the other members watching the TV.” He answered simply.

“Who’s coming ?” Donghyun asked as Jeongmin come to the living room. He pointed at his behind and looked at Youngmin. “Chaeri.”

Youngmin quickly stood up from his seat. “Ah, why are coming here ?” He asked curiously. Chaeri smiled at him then give him a jacket. “Thanks for the jacket. I forget to give it back to you yesterday.” She said.

Youngmin took it from her hand and smiled. “It’s okay.” He replied as he patted her head.

“Uhm.. I think I should go. Bye, Youngmin-sshi.” Chaeri said then bowed to the other members.

Minwo ran to her and dragged her toward the sofa. “Why so fast ? Let’s play some games!” He shouted cheerfully and make her nodded her head a little bit confused. “Okay ?” She replied slowly.

Minwoo jump up and down. “Yay!”

“Oh yeah, Chaeri-ya. Why you call Youngmin in a formal way. Why not Oppa ?” Hyunseong asked a little confused.

Kwangmin nodded his head. “Yeah. He’s older than you, right ?”

Chaeri bit her lower lip. “Uhm.. Is that really important ?” She asked.

“Of course! Call me oppa too.” Minwoo exclaimed cheerfully. She raised her eyebrow. “Aren’t you younger than me ?”

Minwo shook his head. “Nooo. I just knew you’re 16. I’m 17 that mean I’m older than you. Now, say Minwoo oppa!” He said excitedly.

Chaeri titled her head. “Minwoo oppa ?” Minwoo pinched her cheek. “Aww.. So cute!” He squealed.

Youngmin grabbed his hand. “Yah! Don’t touch my girlfriend.” He complained.

Minwoo rolled his eyes. “Yeah, yeah. Just admit it that you’re jealous of me because she called me oppa.” He teased as he stuck out his tongue playfully.

Youngmin looked away. “I’m not!”

Donghyun shook his head while Jeongmin busy chew his gum. Then Hyunseong clapped his hand. “Now, Chaeri-ya. Say Youngmin oppa.” He said with a grinned.

Chaeri looked at Youngmin carefully then said. “Y-Youngmin oppa.” She blushed after that.

Youngmin looked away as he face also got red. The boys laughed at his reaction. “Youngmin is really an innocent boy~” Minwoo teased and make the other laugh again. “Yah!” Youngmin shouted at him.

Jeongmin stopped laughing then looked at you. “Ah! Chaeri-ya, you wear the necklace that Youngmin give you yesterday.” He said make Youngmin quickly looked at her neck and saw the necklace.

“Y-Yeah..” She answered shyly. “You know. After he came back from your apartment he shouted like a crazy people because you said you like the necklace.” Hyunseong said.

Chaeri quickly stared at Youngmin with puzzled look. “Is that true ?”

Youngmin quickly shook his head in embarrassment. “A-Aniyo. It’s not true!”

“Yeah, Hyungseong hyung right. When he reached our dorm he quickly hug me tightly until I can’t breathed anymore.” Jeongmin added with a chuckled.

She looked at Youngmin confused and giggled. “I don’t know if you will become so happy like that.” Youngmin shook his head again, his face already red. “I said it’s not true!” The other boys laugh at his reaction.

....

Youngmin and Chaeri stood in front his dorm’s door. “Thanks for come here and sorry about Minwoo that always bothering you.” He said awkwardly.

“It’s okay. I think I should go. Bye, Youngmin oppa.” She said with a smiled and walked toward the lift.

Youngmin smiled to himself. “She called me oppa.” He mumbled then quickly went back to his dorm.


 
Annyeong! I hope you like this chapter~ -sigh- I'm sorry I can't update fast >.<
Hope to your comments~! :)
Jeongmin is so cuteeee ~ :3
Ppyong~