Observation

Scribble-Scrabble

Ren took me out in a mall. Just the two of us.  We are in such a great terms, even though there is a language barrier. Somehow we understand each other perfectly. In the beginning meek and shy guy is a very energetic and outgoing one right now. The way he calls me "Hyung~" with that smile of his and the way he flaps his arms around when we have a problem understanding each other is just something else. The confused face he makes when I say something in English, because I can't say it in Korean and he's not that good in Chinese, is just so adorable; slightly parted lips, wide eyes, head slightly tilted on the right, kind of an adorable-dumb look if you would ask me, but cuter then of Super. The way he sees a store he likes and excitedly walks toward it with those long beautiful legs, turning over gesturing me to hurry is something you can't ignore. Also those stolen glances that men and women grab of him is something I have never seen. He's like a magnet, your eyes are drawn. Even guys with their girlfriends, clinging on their arms are not able to look away. He is out of this world. 

God spend a little extra time on him.

As I was watching him walking 2 meters in front of me, he swirled around, showing me the most beautiful and kindhearted smile. I was enchanted. Just like everyone else around him was.

Choi Minki has a spell that makes you fall in love with him.

 

 

ChubbyFace