#3 a doubt

You Make My Life Perfect [HIATUS]

Okay, Another Chapter before I go to hiatus until December

hope you guys enjoy this chapter! ^^


 

 Hoya POV

 

Today I woke up earlier than usual, because I remember of one thing, starting today and the next two days I'll be that girl personal driver. Thats why today I be forced to used a car that I was never used. Actually I started to become her driver from yesterday, but because I'm still using my bike yesterday, she was forced to go home with her friends.
 

I was arrive at her house. Not so long after I sent her a text she got to the front door with her crutches, I do not know how severe the wound, but Mrs. Han said that we can’t take lightly the wound.I hope it's not too serious.
 

Eunji POV
 

"Eunji? What's wrong with your leg?"Dad asked  when he saw me up over the kitchen table .
 

"Th-thi-" I have not had time to continue my sentence dan cutt my words, "This is definitely your mother fault, she should not too busy with the affairs of the office,"

 

"What can I do? Eunji got injured in her school. What do you think I am? A bodyguard?" I close my eyes, I hope this is just a dream.
 

" As the mother you should take care of your own children!"
 

"Ya! How could you say that?! You think you are a good father for her, huh?"
 

"Ya! Where are your manners?! I am your husband. Anyway, Eunji. Lets go, I will take you School." I'm still speechless, "Let me bring Eunji," mom said made ​​me even more confused. Now they fight each because they want drive me to school, but all I remember a few days ago mom and dad didn’t want take me to school.
 

" Dad, Mom, Stop!" I’m a bit of shouting at them to stop them snapping to each other and looked at me with an amazed look, "I will go alone, my friend will picked me up" I said .
 

Circumstances reasonably quiet, we just shut up and do not even touch our breakfast. My phone vibrate, I see the phone screen. 1 incoming message(s).
 

"I've been up , hurry out
I do not like to wait long,"

 

That the contents of the message, I was rushed out of the house without saying goodbye to my parents. As soon as I get out of the house, I could see a dark blue sedan parked in front of my house, I was quite surprised to see him, "Hey, come in faster," says Hoya when he opened his car window .
 

" Are you stupid? My legs are injured, how can I walk fast?" I grumbled angrily. I had taken the trouble to walk here. He showed the face upset then got out of the car and walked towards me.
 

Saw him walking towards me made ​​me start thinking weird, what if he carried me like yesterday? "Stop there!" I said to make him stop his step at the end of the porch stairs, "I don’t need your help," I started to walk toward him.
 

Hoya POV
 

I looked at her annoyed, she walked with limping lame make me want help her to quickly get in my car. Finally she reached the tip of the porch stairs. Eunji 's voice a little grimace when she down the stairs. It makes me a little uneasy. I continued to watch her feet, afraid if she fell and I should be ready to arrest her and what I just afraid is really happening. 

She almost fell and lucky I caught her making our faces very close right now. probably the same as when I carried her yesterday but now we looked at each other and somehow ... Eunji is silent like this make me think that she is not annoying as I think. but I immediately realized something ... a little red and watery eyes, Is she crying before?"

"pu-put me down! Slowly..."

Sunggyu POV
I woke up from sleep, my head a little dizzy. Maybe because I kept listening to L’s ravings all night. He said his dad is Home now,i know how much he hate his dad. L is the person who may be quiet and rarely speak, but he will continue to talk when he is upset, as the most talkative person in the world.

 

I looked at the clock in my night table. I widen my eyes at the sight of the numbers showed there, 07.30. What's up with that boy? He always wakes me up every day if I do not wake up when he would go school right? What that means he really hate me now ? Well, I don’t have time to think about my cousin that I need right now is... go to school as soon as possible.
 

Hayoung POV
 

" Well , It's your script , you have to explore the character. If you succeed, I will accept you in this club," said Soojung sunbae gave the script drama that she meant to me.
 

"Got it sunbae," I received a script that Soojung sunbae gave.
 

"Oh btw, I want to ask you something," she asked before I said yes Soojung sunbae asks the question, "whether Sehun already have a girlfriend?" She asked, I know it. Soojung sunbae certainly very interested in Sehun .
 

"Um.. he was not close to any girl right now," I said, as long as I remember Sehun is never too close to girls... besides me of course.
 

"Good, should I ask his number ? " I raised my eyebrows, "sunbae is asking our number when we taking form right?," I said made her pats her forehead, "I forgot about it, I was too excited. Thank you, and success with your test!” Said Soojung sunbae patted me on the shoulder , I was very surprised . Why did she suddenly change like that? yesterday she was very cold and looks very not like me .
 

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :
 

I walked into the cafeteria carrying a script that Soojung sunbae gave me. The test will be held in next three days, I only have two days to memorize the dialogue and practice .
 

I sat at my usual place, with Hoya oppa also Naeun and Chorong eonnies . They really made me feel to have a brother and sisters .
 

"what you bring?" Ask Hoya oppa so I sat down beside him .
 

"A drama Script. This is for the entrance test to the drama club," I answered, making Hoya oppa nodded.
 

"You managed to convince Soojung ? " Ask Naeun eonni surprised, " Not me eonni, but Sehun. My friend, " I replied .
Hoya oppa took the script out of my hands and read it while I listened to a bit of Soojung sunbae from Naeun and Chorong eonnies . They said I had to be careful to her, although I don’t fully understand their purpose.

 

"I can help ," says Hoya oppa suddenly makes me raised eyebrow, "you know... a practice," I was surprised, honestly. Hoya oppa is in the sports club right? Is he understood about the drama?
 

"Don’t doubt Hoya, he ever gets high marks by theater teacher," whispered Chorong tried to make me certain to Hoya oppa.
 

"Okay oppa, when we started?"
 

"How about tomorrow? Today I can’t,"
 

"Of course, oppa is too busy become queen of the school’s personal driver right?" Naeun eonni said in a teasing tone, I do not understand the meaning Naeun eonni words, and I guess Chorong eonni doesn’t understand too.
 

Myungsoo POV
 

Again... I saw with her with that boy. It’s really make me annoyed, it's almost a year I she take my breath away, but there's no progress. I was fascinated by her beauty. I want to know her more, but ... why do I find it so difficult? It makes me feel that I was a coward.
 

I looked away, trying not to pay attention to that girl, better I looked at my friend, and unfortunately it seems no one I can talk to talk to shift my attention.
 

Sunggyu hyung and Eunji nowhere to be found. They do not seen around the cafeteria. All I saw was Sungyeol, that boy is being absorbed in conversation with Namjoo and Yookyung. I knew there was a love triangle between them, Sungyeol is Yookyung boyfriend now. But I often see him having an affair with Namjoo. I do not know what will happens if Yookyung know it .
 

I looked around, saw Woohyun and Bomi, weirdest couple I've ever met. Maybe they were the only couple who allowed her/his lovers having an affair with someone else. Maybe love is just a game for them, they always bet on a date with someone else , but the next day they would embarrass the person they're dating.
 

let me give you an example, Woohyun dating a girl who determined by Bomi, then the next day she will be bully by Bomi and her friends, A Pink. Similarly, the fate of the boy who dating Bomi, the next day he would be beaten heavily battered by Woohyun. I do not even understand what they mean by doing that stupid things, but I'm sure Woohyun and Bomi actually doesn’t love each other .
 

Sunggyu POV
 

I do not hang out with Infinite this afternoon, I forgot to tell them that I have a meeting with members of the music club. My time serving as chairman of the music club will end soon so I decided to choose who will be the next music club chairman.
my guess about outcome of this meeting is true, most members pick Eunji and Daehyun as successor. 

Actually I want Eunji that be my successor, but some members do not agree with it. Actually I’m a bit scared too about that, because her nature of emotional and Eunji slightly less good at making decisions. In contrast to Daehyun, he always calm and really good at making decisions. But I'm closer to Eunji than Daehyun, It will make me easy to steer her.

Anyway I think Eunji more talented than Daehyun. But what I can do? Because the result is draw, I decided make them show their performance skill. Sing while playing an instrument, because I think it's quite fair both are equally skilled in singing and playing piano.
 

"Sunbae," I turned to the sources of sound, I think all the members had dispersed after I closed the meeting.
 

" Eunji? You not go to the cafeteria?" I says after saw that Eunji who call me.
 

"Um... I just wanted to ask your opinion about the songs chosen for the selection," she said make me think in a moment.
 

"Well, what about after school today?" I said make she nodded her head .
 

Hayoung POV
 

School bell ring together with the sound of my cell phone , 1 incoming message .
 

" Hayoungie ,
dad have an emergency meeting
Can you wait a minute?"

 

Looks like I'll wait while practice in theater room, I typing a reply .
 

" Well , I 'll wait
Hope your meeting will going weel!, "

 

Hoya POV
 

I just finished packing , a familiar figure standing in the doorway of my class . Jung Eunji. I approached her.
 

"Can you wait for me? I have some business,"
 

Before I could answer, she had taken a step away. I kept looking at her in my position until I realized something, the bandage in her leg has been removed. She even goes pretty fast. I did not know she recovers soon.
 

"What did you see?" Ask someone interrupted my thoughts. I turned to the sound source, Park Chorong .
 

"Nothing," I lied.
 

"Well if you do not want to tell me," she said pout, she really cute thought  "Don’t show a face like that," I said while pinching her cheeks .
 

"Ya! You Hoya" Chorong said annoyed as she stepped on my foot before going to leave me, well.. it does not hurt at all.
 

"Hey! Park Chorong, You're not angry to me right?"I yelled still hold my laugh. There was no answer from her. Is she really angry? I decided to follow her. Anyway I do not want to get bored because wait Eunji finish her ‘business’.
 

Sunggyu POV
 

After sending short messages to Eunji, I  went to the theater room, realized that our piano was still in theater room, because we do not have time to pick it up or rather I do not remember it at all.
 

I was very surprised when I got there, the door was slightly open and heard the sound of someone from the inside, are theater club have a practice? But , Sungyeol was straight home instead? That means ...
 

I opened the door, and I can see a girl standing on stage while doing some movements, did she was practicing? I watched closely. And after I realized who is that girl, my heart like stop beating. That girls is the girl I met a few days ago.
 

"Su-Sunbae?!" Her voice makes me back to reality, I avert my eyes to her makes she bowed to me.
 

"What are you doing here sunbae? " She asked.
 

"I-I just... Want to practice here." I paused, It was very awkward. "You see a piano in there," I made ​​she turn her directions to piano which I pointed, "It belongs to club music, that's why I'm here." I Added make her nodded in understanding.
 

"You in music club members?"
 

"More precisely... I’m the chairman," I went to the piano, "What are you doing here? Practicing alone?" I said after sitting on the piano bench and pressing a few keys
 

" Well.. long story," she answered , I could hear she stepped toward me and for some reason every footstep that makes my heart beat faster and faster.
 

I tried to ignore the sound of his feet and started moving my fingers on the piano keys.
 

 Eunji POV
 

When I was almost at the music room I got a message from Sunggyu Sunbae , said he was waiting in the theater room because our piano is still there. That means I have to go back again, for some reason it pisses me off. Although the bandage has been removed, I still feel a little pain when walking .
 

Once I heard piano voice from the theater room , Ave Maria. I know this song and who knows what that makes sure that the person who plays the piano is Sunggyu sunbae. I opened the theater door slowly, trying not to make a sound that will make the music stop. I just peek to see circumstances of that room, but I canceled my atenttion to get in to that room.
 

I'm running sluggish after seeing Sunggyu sunbae with that girl  in the theater room, it looks like I will go home. I took my cell phone, I about to send a message to Hoya, my eyes stopped after seeing two people in the park, I do not know what they were doing there, but obviously I feel my heart feels far more painful to know that boy is Hoya. Who is the girl beside him? Aish, he is really a playboy.
 

I do not know why, but I was very angry at him. More annoyed than I saw Sunggyu sunbae with other girl. Just wait, I found a way to repay it.
 

Hoya POV
 

I sat down and leaned my body into a tree after run after her. I do not think her running skill more fast now. I closed my eyes, trying to breath and feel the gentle breeze blowing in the park. I felt the presence of someone sitting next to me.
 

"This is for you," she said, of her voice I knew it Chorong .I opened my eyes , and I saw she was handed a can of soda to me, "Thanks," I said briefly take a soda in her hand.

Silent for a moment, I just took a sip of soda that Chorong given me.
 

"Hoya,"
 

"Hm?"
 

"Um ... Are you serious with your words?"
 

I do not know what she meant, but from the way Chorong speak, I knew she was talking to me seriously, "About what?"
 

"When you say that ... you're not interested in love ever again," I ever said that to her? I do not know ... maybe yes, and it's certainly been a long time.Chorong still remembe ?

 

"Hoya?"
 

"Huh? Sorry" I said after aware of my musings, Chorong was looking at me waiting for an answer, " That's right, at least once... but I guess these days there is someone who makes me doubt it,"

 

Normal POV
 

"That's right, at least once... but I guess these days there is someone who makes me doubt it," Chorong a bit surprised after hear Hoya answer. Yes, a little bit. Of course since Chorong see the difference from her friend and the person she secretly likes. But after she heard those words from hoya’s mouth she directly feels pain, she could not accept it .
 

: - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - : - :
 

"Bomi-ah,"
 

"What wrong hyunie?" Ask Bomi raised his head from Woohyun’s shoulder, staring at his boyfriend . Ready to listen to what her boyfriend want to say, "I need your help."
 

Bomi is still not talking, "You know about that challenge? It seems I had trouble approaching Chorong," Bomi raised his eyebrows in surprise. See Bomi reaction like that Woohyun immediately went on to say, "You know, Chorong always seen close to that boy. So... I ask you to get rid of that boy," says Woohyun make Bomi put a smile on her face, she knows what Woohyun meant.
 

Bomi’s phone rings. 1 incoming message from Eunji . When Bomi read the message, her smile expands. "Our plan will run faster," says Bomi smirked.

 


Thanks for read this chapter, dont forget to give me comments! >_<