Introduction: This Is My Life

You Make My Life Perfect [HIATUS]

I'm sorry I there is any typos and grammar mistakes.

wish you enjoy my story!

don't forget to give comment! ^^

 


Naeun POV

Sound of alarm woke me up. It seems it didn’t know how tired I was yesterday. I sniff upset, I hate getting up in the morning. With lazy steps I went to the bathroom getting ready for school.

As soon as I came out of my room and saw my parents who had finished eating breakfast, mom smiled when he saw me, " Good morning dear, eat your breakfast  now, mom will prepare a lunch box for you, " said mom while walk toward the kitchen.

My name is Son Naeun, ordinary girl who was born from a family from low estate. Both my parents are small kimchi shop owner, they work from morning till night for defend our lives.

I attended Woollim Arts High School, a lot of people wonder why people who come from affluent families can to go to school like Woollim. The answer is only one, a scholarship. That's what made ​​me have to work harder to maintain my scholarship, so I can ease the burden of mom and dad.

I was the only student scholarship there, and the other students come from wealthy families, most of their parents are great businessmen or diplomats. You could say I was the only student who comes from a wealthy family. That is what makes me a bit ostracized by my friends. It sometimes makes me sad and upset, but from there also I should be grateful, I really have a real friend, frien who not want to be my friends just because what I have, but because who and how I am.

I really like my life, only one thing I hate about this my life than wake up in the morning, INFINITE. Annoying and ignorant boys who roam school.

Hayoung POV

" Hayoung, wake up, " mom soft voice woke me from sleep. I'm really sleepy.

"Well mom, five more minutes," I said with my eyes still closed.

"You have to wake up now, " said mom still trying to wake me up, this time she pulled my blanket until I felt the AC in my room.

"I'm still sleepy mom, " I said trying to sleep again.

"No after you see what time it is," she said giving my clock at my desk.

7:20. I'M LATE!

" Mom! Why didn’t you say earlier?!" I was rushed grab a towel and ran to the bathroom.

As soon as I finished packing I headed to the dining room, I can see that my dad who eating breakfast casually.

"What's the matter with you? You don’t usually get up this early." Dad said made ​​me choke. Dad immediately gave me a drink, "eat slowly Hayoung, you're a girl"

"What do you mean ‘this early’ dad " I said after feeling better.

"It six o’clock, " an answer that makes a successful return to choke.

"Hayoung, mom never taught  you to eat like that right? " Mom approached.

"Mom ! Why mom how dare you lied to me "I complained with a laugh mom and dad. I was silent for a moment, then laughed along with Dad and mom.

"Forgive mom Hayoungie ~ mom had to do it and... happy birthday, " said mom kissed my cheek.

I unknowingly smile, how could I forget my own birthday? My name Oh Hayoung, I love my parents, they always made me feel that I was the luckiest person in this world. My parents, no matter how busy they are, they always have time for me. I even remember Dad ever postpones his meetings magnitude determination for his big projects just because he wanted to see my drama performance. To me, they are the most precious treasure in my life.

Myungsoo POV

As usual, I woke up with unflattering way. Forcibly awakened by the sunlight from my bedroom window that was opened by one of the maids every day.

"It's time to wake up Mr. Kim," he said, I just nodded and he went away from my room.

I just want to go back to sleep, the sound woke me up one waiter returned, " you must immediately go to school master, if not, Master will be angry." He said make ​​me throw my pillow at him.

" Tsk.. Who cares about school? "

Kim Myungsoo, That's my name.. but everyone calls me L. simple reason, I hate that name, and the person who gave it to me. Yes, my own dad, who else ? I never liked him. He was always busy with his business, obsessed with his rivalry with Lee Enterprise. Gather of wealth and collect them, treasured them with me here.

I never liked my life, for me there are only three things that make me continue to live this life . INFINITE, third my best friend  who taught me what is happiness in life, then a girl who stolen my heart and the last thing is... who and where is my mom be? I have to find her...

Sunggyu POV

"Wake up, or you'll be late," I felt something covering my face. I throw it away, a Towel.

"Take a shower, I have prepared breakfast for you," he said and walked out of my room. I continued to see him until his figure disappeared behind the door. I sighed. Who knows how long he continues to be cold to me?

I'm Kim Sunggyu, It’s already three years since I lived with my cousin after my parents died. I actually prefer to live alone. Honestly, I don’t feel at home because my cousin treatment to me, so cold. I don’t know since when he acted like that. But, I don’t know what makes me believe that he didn’t hate me.

After all, I want our relationship the same way again... where we often spend time together.

Eunji POV

I woke up because of a noise from downstairs. It didn’t take long for me to wake up from sleep and I immediately knew what is happening down there. This is not the first time, almost every day I don’t need an alarm to wake me up because my parents squabble who has lately become my alarm.

After I got ready to go to school I rushed to the front porch, I decided to have breakfast at school. I'm too lazy to sit down at the table and watched the commotion my parents and unfortunately I forgot that my own driver was taking the day off for this weeks.

I walked down the sidewalk, kicking a small gravel that was there. My life became chaotic after my grandfather died and left the company to my mom. My father is a member of the legislature, and he does not like things like business that’s why my mom need to replace grandfather position. Because it mom being busy and rarely at home. It made my dad really upset. They rarely have time together at home, and even if they both at home, a fight will begin happen. I don’t know what causes it, are they already not love each other anymore?

I took a deep breath and exhale loudly. Difficult for me to still look cheerful. However, I have continued to wear my masks at school. None of that should know that I, Jung Eunji, the most popular girls in school has a family relationship that almost cracked. No one may know about this, including my three best friend, A PINK. They will not be willing to be friends with me anymore if they know this.

However, my problem now is only one... what would happen if I got caught up going to school with public transport or... walking? It will be a big problem.

Hoya POV

I woke up in the morning, I run my morning activities as usual, getting ready for school. I always go to school early, not because I am a diligent student. I just hated house. Especially since both my parents went to America to establish our new company branch there. This house is more impressed uninhabited. I prefer to be outside and only come home late to sleep.

Hoya, that's all people call me, but that's not my real name. Lee Howon, That's my name. No one who knew it, and because of it, I'm very grateful. Because if the people knew, they would treat me differently, like they treat INFINITE and A PINK. It’s not like I don’t like them, I just don’t like the way the people treat them preferentially. For me, there is nothing special from their parents wealth.

Well, I'm not different from them. Nothing that I can be proud of than I was the sole heir of Lee Enterprise, company with the biggest profit in South Korea. But I don’t want to look flashy, I don’t want to be treated differently just because it. Because I'm sure, I have other things I can be proud.