Wait! What!?

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

 

____ Pov 

As I woke up I felt terrible, I instantly had the feeling to throw up as I sat up.

Aish, I hate puking, I sighed, as I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

 

Poor keyki was trying to help me by my hand that I used to support myself, after I threw up, my whole body started to shiver and my boy shorts and tank weren't helping, so I put on my footy pajamas (http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/starz/product-275-pajamas/) to warm myself up and I figured that it would be better if I just went to bed, so I went to my hallway closet and grabbed 5 extra blankets and went to bed.

Sungjong Pov

As we got to music bank for our special stage, I had a weird sense that made me worry about ____, so I called her phone, only to get her voice mail *maybe she not by her phone* I pouted and I call again and got her voice mail, so I left a message and tried again.

I gave up on calling, so I tried texting her 'Hi Jagiya, are you okay, are you busy?’ I texted her, then I waited for 5 minutes and text her again. "Jagiya are you around and just mad" I waited 10 minutes this time,"Omo Jagiya, are you okay, why aren't you responding", I waited 15 minutes this time, "Yah ____, are you mad at me or something, really Mature, if you are, wow be like that, be a brat, " I texted her. 

By that time we had to go on stage, "what’s wrong, SungJong" our manager asked as he handed me a cup of water as we waited backstage. “Nothing" I sighed. As we walked on stage I felt bad for those texts I sent ___ *

That was kind of mean, SungJong* I thought to myself , which then I began to go crazy with my thoughts *she wouldn't want you to mess up SungJong* I thought as I got in my position

*Lee Sungjong, your about to start singing, relax and focus, I bet she fine* I thought as the music came on.

After we finish and got back to our waiting room, I tried calling her again, but nothing. *Ahh, what did I do to her* I sighed heavily. So after the ending ceremony, I told the manager the situation, he just nodded and dropped me off at ___house. I knocked first, but no reaction, so I open the door with my key, and I ran to her bedroom. On my way I notice that she pulled out like 20 blankets out of her hallway closet, which made me worry more.

When I open the door Keyki was growling at me while guarding ____'s bed.

"Keyki, it's me SungJong-appa" I said holding out my hand, so she could smell me. She started to bark out me, she was acting completely strange. So I picked her up and put her outside of ____'s room and closed the door.

"Jagiya, are you okay" I said walking over to her, When I pulled the cover from over her head, she looked so pale, so I placed my hand on her forehead, only to feel that she was burning up. I shook her gently to wake her up, as she slowly opened her eyes; it looked as if she had lost all her eye color.

"Oppa, I’m sick, don't get to close" she said gently my face, "Yah babo, we should take you to the hospital" I said as brushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"No I just need sleep and I’ll be fi..."," I’m taking you to hospital tomorrow Jagiya, so I’ll sleep here with you" I said cutting her off while caressing her face."Fine, there are clothes you can where in the downstairs closet" she said as she lay back down.

"Okay, future Mrs. Lee" I said while opening the door to see a sleeping keyki, I quietly step over and went to the closet and grabbed dongju extra sweats and with that I went to sleep in the guest room.

~~~~Next Day~~~~

As I woke up I notice the were weights on me so I put covers to see ____ sleeping with keyki

*she must've gotten colder*

I smiled as she woke up, She smiled at me, then her face turn sour, she  quickly sat up and ran to the bathroom, I followed her; in the end  I held up her hair and rubbed her back, as she threw up

*poor___, we should go to hospital, soon* I thought as I help her up. "Let’s go get dress, so we can go to the hospital" I said leading her to her room. I pick out a cute outfit for her (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-sleeveless-lace-top-pleated-dress-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1030392773) and our couple hoodies kind of like this (http://9gag.com/gag/77078/) I called a taxi to pick us up.

 

As we're waiting she was walking backwards  " what are you doing, Jagiya" I asked in confusion. "Hmm, oh I’m bored" she said through her sick mask as she continues to walk backwards "Okay" I said while confused. "Oppa the taxi here" she said as she ran up to me.

As we sat in taxi she seem different midway I notice she doze off, but she actually fainted

*thank goodness, we're here*

So I carried her bridal style and I went to the E.R and asked for someone to help. Nurses came out and put her on the hospital bed, and rolled her to a testing room. The nurses told me to wait outside, just then I got a call from SungGyu, "Hel...", “yah, where the heck are you SungJong" he cut me off “I’m at the hospital, with ___ something wrong with her."

Sungkyu Pov

When I heard that ___-ah was at the hospital, my heart jumped, “What wrong with her" I asked

“I don't know, but she seems really sick, so I’ll be here till I know what’s wrong with her" SungJong said with his voice shaking with fear and sadness. I bet he so scared and worry about her.

"Yah, guys we has to go to the hospital!" I screamed as I grabbed the vans keys, "Why, Hyung?" Sungyeol and Dongwoo said as the walk in to the living room. "Because, something wrong with our favorite inspirit, so let's go”,  We got to the hospital within 20 minutes; we rushed over SungJong whose eyes were felled with tears, seeing that made my heart sink, so we all waited quietly for good results.

 

As I saw the result, I shocked with her age, but thing like this happens all the time now in these day. As I left her room I notice group of guys , I couldn't help but to make a are you serious face, I cleared my throat and went to them

 

SungJong Pov

I had tears in my eyes, I couldn't help it. Suddenly the doctor arrival and ask

"Who is Ms. Park’s boyfriend?” I jumped up and pointed to myself. “Very well all I really have to say about Ms. Park "condition" is congratulation" she said as she placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Wait! What!?" the only thing that came out of my mouth, she just nodded and smiled

"Ms. Park is still resting, call when she wakes up." she said as she walk away" I was happy, however Hyungs were not, they all looked upset”

“Yah babo, did you use protection at all" Sungkyu said shaking me. As the rest of Hyungs sighed .” we can’t do anything about it” Woohyun sighed, as sunggyu glared, he then sighed and he hugged me and whisper "take care of the ____and the baby” as we hugged for a while "yah let's go see ___-ah" Woohyun said ruining my and Sungkyu moment. 

_____ Pov

I woke up to see my INFINITE Oppas, suddenly Hoya called the doctors in, "Jagiya, I’m glad you’re awake" SungJong said as his sweet voice rang in my ears.*Wait, wasn't I just supposed to see how sick I was.* I screamed in my head,

 Sungjong and the rest INFINITE were just smiling like weirdoes, but the doctor seems nervous, "Umm Ms. Park, I don't know if this is good news or not, but your with child meaning you pregnant"

*P-Pregnant, she joking right I’m only 16 and SungJong 17. Wait SungJong, what are his thoughts, he probably hates me, what if he leaves me* all these thoughts ran through my head, "Wait! What!?" I said to the doctor, "I’ll leave so it can sink in" the doctor said as she left. Tears began to fall.

"Jagiya," he voice said tears fell faster and faster. “I’m sorry oppa" I said as tears were coming like a waterfall, "Yah!" he gently yelled, as he put our foreheads together. "I love you ___-ah and I’ll always will ____, our baby is a sign of our love, so he or she will be raised with love, arasso?” he said in the most kind and loving way. I smiled at the thought of our baby growing up with love.