CHAPTER 29.(DBSK SPECIAL PART 1)

How Strong Is Our Love?

A/N:I Lost all my confindence in this story to be honest, Mianhae, I don't know if  I should even finish this story sorry everyone, but here new chapters oh i found the Books, by the way~

 

*omo our first kiss in front of everybody*i brushed 

~umma, just Chu!~ two little voices laughed

*sungjoon and melody* i smiled

*chu* i said as i pucker and closed my eyes and we kissed, and everyone clapped.

"yah, get a room" dongju laughed

"shut up dork" my mom said slapping the back of his head, causing everyone to laughed

"I now pronunce, Mr and Mrs Lee Sungjong" Jaejoong beamed

~30 minutes passed and we went to the after party

CONGRATULATION 

"Cheonsa" 5 godly voices rang 

"Oppas" you laughed as you were hugged by 5 rising gods.

"Yah, you got married" micky pouted

"Huh" you laughed as you sat down as your back started to hurt,

"Our promise, you broke it" Xiah pouted along with Max

"what promise" you smiled but, felt gulity

"Bwo!? you really don't remember" Hero sighed as he looked sad

"Aish, bet it was the brat" U-Know pouted (AN; HAVE FIGURED IT OUT YET")

With they stormed off to go talk to sungjong, well all except one, as you grope changmin and gave him your cutest pout.

"Oppppaaaaa, what are they talking about" you pouted you stared into his eyes, as he began to bit his lips.(His big adorable lips, that i would totally give my first kiss too XD fangirling over Changmin, this past week)

"I can't tell you, we don't want to force your memories, incase you lost some of the past memories, you had" changmin smiled, "Hint" you backhugged him."Ten Years earlier, Cheonsa, my little USED to be future wife" changmin smirked as be pecked you lips quickly, and with that he walked away. "Oppa?"you glared, "hmm" Junsu said as he popped up right next to you. "What with changmin" you sighed,"heh, you and changmin were always so close, i guess people do change, alot when they're pregnant" junsu smiled as he kissed your forehead."Oppa" you sighed as you began to feel bad. 

All of a sudden you head started to spin and you were begining to be come dizzy, you wobbled to a chair, and as closed you eyes. a flashback of Young Dbsk went through your head. then it finally hit you  "Oh no, they not serious, are they" you sighed as you tummy began to tighten.

~10 YEARS EARLIER~

53113999200910181606143747897187499_051.  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR1LsVSBAs6dyh0hCbv4Y n   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTwVCpW27wmXbdx0B3Ch3 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfJOFxkFOlzlKIF2UyIu1 Pre-Debut_Micky_16.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp3SnPz7o9Co4VhyHW4lP (YOU, you had a mature face for a 6 years old).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umma, me and Hyungs plus daniel are here" A 12 year old dongju yawned as he walked into the house. "Oppa," you beamed as you jumped into you brother arms. "where, Umma" he sighed as he pushed you away on the ground. "YAH!!" " DON'T BE MEAN TO MY LITTLE CHEONSA" jaejoong glared as he hit dongju on the back of his head, then picking you up and kissng you lips. "Aigooo, my little angel is so cute" he beamed throwing you up in the air.

"i want to see my future wife too, hyung" junsu whine as he tried to snatch you from jaejoong. "Yah, none of you are marrying my little sister" dongju glared

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 soon