the weirdest 2 days ever

How Strong Is Our Love?

 

 

Author Pov

So it's been 2 weeks since your and Sungjong's day everything was fine and normal, wake up, text/talking to Sungjong, INFINITE, and SHINee normal well for you, until the weirdest things started to happen to you .

 

_____Pov

As I was awoken by the of keyki and the melodies of my SungJong and INFINITE oppas

 

I felt the taste of metal in my mouth, like I had on a metal coin for 3 hours, so l tried to wash it away with water and mouth-wash, but nothing worked, and it ruined the taste of most food, so all I ate was water and crackers.

 

I was getting upset that my mouth still had metal taste in it, so I grabbed the biggest bowl I had and filled it with ice cream and the result from that was a bad brain freeze and the metal taste grew stronger.

 

So as I was about to call today the worst day ever, I got a text from one of my favorite group of people saying they were coming back to Korea. I was so happy that I jumped, which made my tummy feel weirder than normal.

 

*must it’s because of the ice cream*

I thought, I was super bored, so I went to watched INFINITE practice.

 

To my surprise even though music was playing, they were just in a circle whispering. As I open the door they jumped and stare at me, then sighed in relief. SungJong pulled me in to the circle. He smiled and pulled me closer "this is my partner" he said with a huge grin.

I tilted my head in confused

"Partner for what” I asked, “for escaping and touring a somewhere far without the mangers knowing", SungJong said with a smile.

"Well, since that decided, when we should meet up“,L said with a smile, ”At 7:30pm, at the central of the town". Sungkyu said as he crack his hands

"Well, I think ____ and SungJong should leave first" hoya said as he pointed to the back door, and with that we left hand in hand on our way to the subway As we walked my tummy felt weird again as if it was tumbling as if I had to throw up again.

  

*hungry maybe?* I pouted

 

"What’s wrong jagiya, are you okay?" he asked with concern in his voice. "Nothing Oppa, I’m fi…”, "yah, I know you too well park___ so what's wrong" he said cutting me off while tighten his grip to tell me to tell the truth.

"I haven't ate anything besides ice cream  water and crackers all because my mouth taste like metal I’m really hungry" I sighed. He just laughed and smiled "don’t be afraid to tell me things ". I nodded with my cheeks still slightly pink, "when we get there, I’ll buy you something to eat." he said as we walked in to the train, So after we met up with infinite and we ate out at a Korean noodles shop and after that they dropped me home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~DAY2~~~~~~~~~

As I woke up I had to pee really badly, like I was drinking lemonade in my sleep I ran to the bathroom almost tripping on keyki in the process. So after I washed my hands, My phone reminder went off reminding me that I had to go meet SHINee Oppas at the airport. So as I rushed through my closet pulling out clothes  

(http://www.yesstyle.com/en/angel-love-washed-denim-halter-dress-blue-s/info.html/pid.1024682528 and http://www.yesstyle.com/en/lane172-faux-suede-platform-boots-gray-europe-39/info.html/pid.1023202451.)

 

As I was about to head outside and wait for the taxi, I had to use the bathroom again, so I ran forgetting my shoes had heels and as  I almost trip I found myself covering my tummy

 

*my tummy, that’s weird,*

I had to run outside almost tripping again to catch my taxi. When we got there I ran to find a bathroom.

*no more lemonade or water ever again* I sighed 

"___baby, I heard someone called I turned to see key and Taemin. "oppa" I scream throwing my hands in the air, after five minutes of hugging we met up with the rest of SHINee. and I help them unpack their bags and we watched movies, and with that I was dropped off at home and I went to sleep

 

*please let it not get worst* I pouted