Page 1

Sulay fanfic list

   → Love is four letters and so is idiot
Sulay
Side : Hunhan
OS

''Really, how tough can it be to say hello instead of smiling like an idiot when the guy walks by ? He can do it with the others easily enough. He almost know everyone in the neighborhood.
Except him.''

 

   → The Benefits Of Having a Dumb Best Friend

Sulay
Side : Kaisoo
3 Chapters

''Zhang Yixing is your average high school student, bar him not being all that great at chemistry (which isn't his fault, when your science teacher that was meant to teach you everything a few years ago just slept all the time). He also has a not-so-slight-actually-pretty-obvious thing for his friend Kim Joonmyun, and a dumb best friend called Jongin. ''
 

Sequel :

    → The Disadvantages of having a not so dumb boyfriend (M)
Sulay
Side : Kaisoo
25 Chapters

''Zhang Yixing and Kim Joonmyun are your average boy/boy couple living in one of the more homophobic countries in the world, South Korea. No matter that, they're pretty happy. Freshly out of high school and now on the way to the rest of their lives, tertiary education is sitting on their doorsteps (or more so, banging quite loudly at the wooden frame), but what happens when one gets into somewhere slightly unexpectedly?
Well, let's just say Yixing wishes Joonmyun wasn't not so dumb that he had to be away from home, and Joonmyun just wishes he never had to go
But hey, he'll be back before they know it!
They hope. "

 

    → Joonmyun And Yixing

Sulay
OS
''EXO-K just finished their rehearsal and are coming back to the dorms. But a little surprise is waiting for them...''

 

    →The Only Exception
Sulay
OS

''I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable distance
And up until now
I had sworn to myself that I'm content
With loneliness
Because none of it was ever worth the risk
You are the only exception
You are the only exception
You are the only exception
You are the only exception
And I'm on my way to believing.''

 

    → Geometric love (M)
Sulay, Kaisoo, Hunhan, Taoris, Baekyeol, Xiuchen
31 chapters
''Everything can happen when EXO are all together in the same space. Misunderstandings. Love that isn't love. Problems that shouldn't be a problem. Changing rooms. Comedy. Drama. Fights... And . ''

 

     → Then Came You
Baekyeol, Kaisoo
Side : Sulay, Xiuchen, Taoris
22 Chapters

''Chanyeol's life was perfect until...
"And why would I let someone I don't even know move in with me?” he asked incredulously.
"Because I gave you my first kiss." Baekhyun answered.
"I didn't ask for it!" Chanyeol exclaimed, certain that he was blushing like a schoolgirl.
Then Byun Baekhyun comes along. Now everything's turned upside-down but he finds himself unwilling to let go.
Because, maybe, his life before Baekhyun wasn't so perfect after all.''