Page 3

Sulay fanfic list

     A Drop Of Rain

SuLay
OS
"Suho and Lay are together for 5 years now. Yixing couldn't ask for more because Suho is perfect. Yixing has never found something that's lacking in Suho.
But one thing though, he has a dream. A dream to become a singer, a dream to let the world know his music.
Yixing loved music siever since he acknowledges the world. Music is th most beautiful thing.
When he was a step closer to become successful, when he was finally able to reach what he'd always dreamed of, he doesn't know he's he's losing another thing that's important to him."

 

     → Shattered Dream

SuLay
7 Chapters
"
Sometimes it only takes a glimpse, a heart beat or a single word for us to fall in love.
Despite knowing that it might be a reckless love or one that might only cause us pain.
Once you fall in love, it's hard to fall out of it again.
Yixing clumsily stumbled into that something that people call first love.
By meeting Kim Junmyeon, he fell head over heels and his world started changing.
However, where there is light there is shadow and not every fairytale has a happy end."

 

     → Away With You (M)

SuLay
OS 
"Joonmyun doesn't really know what to do when he ends up in Tokyo because he works too hard.
Then he meetts Yixing, and suddenly it's not so bad."

 

      Let's Get Personal (M)

SuLay
OS
"Maybe Zhang Yixing shouldn't have mentioned that he wasn't personally used to two guys showering together. Or maybe, just maybe, it was a good idea.
... Yeah, definitely a good idea.
     "Today", the Korean started, voice husky with lust, eyes glazed over, "You said you'repersonnally not used to two guys showering together, didn't you?"
All Yixing could do was nod, his brain in too much of a muddle to say anything coherent, let alone a proper response.
"Let me teach you," he breathed, "Let's get personal."

 

 

     → The Porcelain Dolls

SuLay, BaekYeol, KaiSoo, HunHan, TaoRis, XiuChen
39 Chapters

"Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun are three college students on their way home from a party when they discover 3 boys, hurt and injured in their apartment’s basement car park. With no identification and two of the boys are mute, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun take them in to nurse their injuries and they soon learn a big secret. The three boys are the Dolls. The famed Porcelain Dolls from Seoul’s Red Light District.
Seoul’s underground society in on a full-fledge manhunt for the missing Dolls, and so is the world’s media and security intelligence. Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol’s lives are in danger. The only way to protect their lives is to protect the Dolls.
The question is: Is it worth it?

           “Please help us…my brothers are hurt.” One of the boys pleaded, his eyes are glassy and his cheeks are scarred. He held onto another boy’s hand, who was crying in pain, a deep wound present in his left leg. Another was lying on the ground unconsciously.
“Oh my goodness, what happened to you guys?” Chanyeol ran over and checked the unconscious boy. The pleading boy held onto Kai’s hand.
 “Please…save my brother…” "

 

 

Note:
So, another 5 stories! :) In case you hadn't noticed, I try to put 2 mainly Sulay not M, to mainly Sulay M, and one where Sulay is not the main couple. Hope you'll like them! :) Also, for now, all the fiction I've put in this list are finished. If some of you want some that are not finished yet, ask me, I have some too.^^
(And also, in case you hadn't noticed, the author of 'Let's get personal' is the same as 'away with you', 'The benefits of having  dumb best friend', and 'the disadvaantages of having a not so dumb boyfriend' I just really love what she does. Even her none Sulay ff are really good! ^^
Anyway, have a nice... Whatever it will be for you (evening, night, day, weekend... Etc) And again, don't hesitate to give me some Sulay! :)
See you~