N I N E

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

November, 2013
Thursday

I think there's something wrong with me or with my heart. It keeps on beating fast and I don't know why.

Am I sick? Do I have a heart problem or something? Ugh. Stupid heart.

 

FRIENDS? With Dickhead? Does this make any sense?

 

*****************

 

A few minutes before the bell rings.

 

I stared at Chanyeol like he was some sort of fresh meat, that brat didn't even dare to look back at me.

 

Instead a certain someone seem to lost his mind.

 

DICKHEAD.

 

He kept on looking at me every now and then AND everytime I caught him, he was smiling like an idiot.

 

What's wrong with that dude?

 

RIIIIINGGGG.

 

I stood up and was on my way to kill a giant named PARK CHANYEOL.

 

"CHANYEOL, you piece of UGH."

 

"C'mon SOO. Who know's maybe you'll thank me one day." He winked.

 

"YAH! There's nothing I could be thankful for what you did." I rolled my eyes in annoyance. He was heading to the door "YAH! I'm talking to-"

 

"Hey Kyungsoo..." Dickhead in.

 

"Have a nice day!" Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand and dragged him out of the classroom.

 

"CHANY- Ugh forget it..." I sighed.

 

"Do you want to head to starbucks?"

 

"I don't care" I replied coldly and his happy expression changed into a sad one.. I didn't know why but I felt a little bit guilty "Erm..." I cleared my throath "But Starbucks sounds fine to me"

 

There it was again. This smile.

 

"Great... Let's go then?" His voice was different to the one I know.

 

"Let me just put this into my locker" I showed him the bunch of folders I had with me.

 

"I'll come with you..."

 

We made our way out to the hall and it was the most awkward walk to my locker. He was walking behind me like a lost puppy. We barely talked to each other nor exchanged looks.

 

I opened my locker and a little paperplane fell out. I bowed down to pick it up, while Kai did the same.

 

Our hands brushed together.

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM... My heartbeat increased.

 

"Sorry..." He mumbled and picked it up "Here..." He handed me the paperplane

 

I opened the paperplane...

 

HAVE FUN TODAY :b LOVE YOU TOO <3

 

CHANYEOL -.-

 

 

"I'll take those..." Kai took my folders and put it into my locker.

 

"Thanks..." he smiled.

 

BUM BUM.. BUM BUM..

 

I frowned and placed a hand on my chest, feeling my heart bumping crazily against it. 

 

"Is something wrong?" he asked with a worried tone. I shook my head, because I didn't know what's wrong either. "Then let's go?" I nodded.

 

We went out of the school, heading to the nearest Starbucks not to far away.

 

SILENCE.

 

Wow. I've never been so awkward with someone. Aish this silence is killing me.

 

"How have you been?" He broke the silence and I felt relieved.

 

"Me?" I asked... NO KYUNGSOO THE TREE. Just making sure. PABO. Shut up "I'm good and you?"

 

"Me too..."

 

SILENCE.

 

"Hyung said I should tell you HI from him and that you should come to eat with us again if you have time." I blushed.

 

"T-Tell him I-I will." I stuttered.

 

DAMN IT.

 

We arrived at starbucks, he ordered two big hot chocolate milk and 2 schoko cookies. He payed and I looked for a place to sit.

 

SILENCE was once filling the room. We sat there with our drinks in our hands, glancing at each other every now and then.

 

Can this get any weirder? I took a deep break and decided to set this awkward silence an end.

 

"So... Why did you ask me to go out with you today?"

 

"I just wanted to spend time with you..." He said shyly, looking at me with his innocent and pure eyes. It was the first time I saw him in a different way.

 

BUM BUM.. BUM BUM..

 

I chuckled on my drinks, when I felt my heart going crazy again.

 

*cough

 

He quickly stood up and patterned on my back "Gwenchana?" he had worry written all over his face, caressing my back..

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM...

 

My heart beat was increasing at every second, but I softly knocked on my heart in hope to calm it down a little bit.

 

*cough

 

"I *cough* I-Im *cough* I'm okay..." I could finally breath again.

 

"Sure?" I nodded and gave him an convincing smile, he sat back on his seat and took a bite of his cookie.

 

"Why do you want to spend time with me?" I didn't understand the meaning behind his answer.

 

"Well that's what friends do right?"

 

FRIENDS?

 

"Friends?"

 

"Aren't we friends?"

 

"I don't know.." I said confused..

 

"I said sorry and I promised to make it up to you. And you don't hate me anymore right?" I agreed. I don't hate him anymore like I used to, but he's still DICKHEAD in my eyes. "Doesn't that make us to friends then?" He started biting his lips.

 

"..." I didn't know what to say. He fixed his eyes on the floor and I could feel the awkward aura coming back. "I guess..." I mumbled.

 

"Let's be friends from now on, araso hyung?" I lost control over my body, all I know was my head nodded.

 

We started to build a conversation. We've known each other for such a long time, but I barely new something about him, except that he has a brother named Suho, he's going to the same school as me, is the smartest kid in the whole school and made my life miserable since kindergarden.

 

The unexpected happened we got to know each other more, we even laughed together. He's actually not as bad as I thought he would be.

 

"Oppa?" A girl in.

 

"Oh hi jinki. What's up?" DICKH- I mean Jongin asked.

 

"Are you free this week-end?" She shyly asked. "I mean... Would you like to go out with me?"

 

"Look Jinki, you're a really nice girl. I like hanging out with you but I'm afraid you misunderstood something... I'm sorry..."

 

"...." She bit her lips in order not to cry. "I... I... think ... I need to go now..." She bowed down and ran out of the shop. Kai sighed and pouted.

 

"Hey... don't pout... I bet she'll understand..." I cheered him up.

 

"You think?" He was still pouting.

 

"I know..." I smiled... "Jongin?"

 

"Hmm?" He looked up.

 

"Can I ask you something?" He nodded and I continued "Why do you always refuses to go on a date? I've seen a bunch of girls who asked you, but you never went out with any of them, well at least that's what I think or did you dated one?" I felt weird asking him this kind of questions but I was curious of the reasons.

 

"There were none."

 

"Why? I heard even Jessica got rejected..."

 

"Simply because I'm waiting for the special someone to be my first."

 

"First? You never had a girlfriend before?" I was shocked.

 

"Yeps... I know this will sound cheesy, but I want my first to be my last..."

 

At this point. I saw him as a different person. He was not the one I thought he would be. He was completely the opposite.

 

It was dark outside and I looked at the time. It was almost 7 p.m.

 

"Woah it's already this late?"

 

"Do you already want to head home?" I nodded "Fine, let's go then..."

 

"Thanks for today..." We stood in front of my house.

 

"Same to you..." I said.

 

"See you tomorrow?" he smiled and I smiled back without feeling weird anymore. I opened the door and stepped in "Kyungsoo?" I turned around "Goodnight..."

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM...

 

***********************

November, 2013
Saturday

 

Jongin is okay.

How is this possible? Shouldn't I be hating him?

 

**********************

 

I've been getting along with MR.DICKHEAD the past days. It was weird at the beginning but it's getting less as time passes.

 

We started talking more at school and even students wonder how we ended up being nice to each other.

 

Even myself can't really explain this unexpected happenings.

 

Who could have thought I, DO KYUNGSOO, will have a friendship-like relationship with my enemy KIM JONGIN?

 

This will always stay a mystery.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

FROM: BESTFRIEND

      No thank you to me?



TO: BESTFRIEND

   ?



FROM: BESTFRIEND

      You know what I mean.



TO: BESTFRIEND

    I don't know what you are ta-

 

 

"Are you guys seriously texting each other while standing next to each other?" Luhan asked.

 

"No?" Chanyeol and Me said in unison.

 

"Yeah right..." Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

"So??" Chanyeol smirked.

 

"So what?" I asked innocently knowing exactly what was going on.

 

"Thank you bestfriend..." He said.

 

"Okay. Okay. THANK YOU ALMIGHTY BESTFRIEND." he smirked. "Are you happy now?" He gave me  his I_TOLD_YA-look.

 

"When is your Date going to pick you up?" Luhan asked.

 

"He's NOT my date!" I said for the hundreth time. "We're just watching a movie together as friends..." I explained.

 

"Still the same..." Luhan teased. "Oh speaking of LOVERBOY..."

 

"He's NOT my LOVERB-"

 

"Hey Kyungsoo..." My heart stopped and I turned around to find Kai standing there. "Hey Hyungs" He waved at Chanyeol and Luhan, who had a big fat smiled plastered on their faces.

 

JERKS.

 

"Have fun on your DA- I mean movie meeting..." Chanyeol teased.

 

.

 

"Give me a sec" I said and went to the changing room. I quickly changed into my normal clothes. After changing I went out to find a blushing Kai and two smirking idiots, trying to hold their laughters.

 

.

 

*cough

 

"Oh... A-are y-you r-ready..?" He stuttered and I knew those idiots were the reasons why.

 

"Yes, I'm ready." I replied and pulled his hands and dragged him out of the shop, far away from the two idiots. "Sorry for those two. Whatever they told you, forget it, araso?" I said. He didn't reply. I followed his gaze to find out what made him so distracted and -

 

.

 

"Sorry..." I let go of his hands and blushed and we stood there in awkwardness again.

 

"So what film do you want to watch?" He scratched the back of his head, avoid looking at me.

 

"Anything will do.." I replied.

 

We end up choosing "HUNGER GAMES 2" ... We bought a big popcorn for two, nachos, potatoe chips and 2 big cola.

 

The movie started and I couldn't wait to watch the film. I've been waiting for this film for more than a year and it's finally out.

 

I was focused on the movie until our hands brushed each other, dipping our hands at the exact moment into the popcorn bag.

 

"Sorry..." He gave me an apologetic smile.

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM...

 

I should really go get a check up. My heart is going cray again ..

 

The end was nearing and I focused my attentioned to the movie but got distracted when suddenly my stupid phone began to vibrate.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

HOLY SHAMALAMA DING DONG.

 

I was about to check my phone when I unintentionally dropped it.

 

DAMN IT.

 

I searched for it, but it was to dark. I scanned the floor but it was hopeless.

 

"What's wrong?" Jongin whispered.

 

"My phone.." I said.

 

He bowed down and started to help me find my cellphone... UGH. I'm going to miss the end! But my phone -.- We gave up and decided to search for it after the movie had finished.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

My phone enlighten and we could spot it...

 

BAM.

 

Our heads bumped together. I looked up to apologize but got taken aback when he looked up at the same time, our faces where now only inches away. I could feel his irregular breathing. Or was it me?

 

BUM BUM... BUM BUM...

 

We stayed at this position, looking at each other...

 

Something deep inside me gave me a feeling I never had before. I couldn't describe the feeling. My stomach twisted.

 

Our face started to move towards each other, locking the space between us. And again I feel the lost of control over my body.

 

His nose touched mine and our lips where only half an inch away, until I felt his lips slightly touching mine, when the light suddenly went on. We got surprised and pulled away.

 

"Err...er..." I scratched the back of my head nervously.

 

WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN?

 

"I... I need to go to the bathroom.." I stood up and rushed into the bathroom.

 

I went to the sink and splashed the cold streaming water on my redden face. My body was on fire. I looked at my relection on the mirror. I tried to calm myself down.

 

Why is it so hot in here?

 

BREATH IN AND OUT. I shook my head to forget about what happened. I went out to get some fresh air and he was already there, talking with someone on the phone.

 

JUST ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED...

 

"Ne... I'll ask him..." He noticed me and smiled and put down his phone "Are you hungry? Hyung is making dinner..." I nodded. "Hello? Hyung? Ne... I'm bringing Kyungsoo with me... araso."

 

********************************

 

On our way and until we reached his appartment neither of us talked. He took out his keys and opened the door.

 

"We're home..." He said.

 

"AAH... perfect, I just finished cooking..." FLOWERBOY came towards us "Hey Kyungsoo, how have you been?" He smiled.

 

"I'm good.." I replied.

 

"Good, let's eat..."

 

We ate dinner and it was only FLOWERBOY who talked. I was busy thinking about the past hours. I couldn't get it out of my mind. After dinner Suho made his way to the kitchen to wash the dishes, leaving us two alone.

 

"KAI!" Suho yelled from the kitchen.

 

"hyung?"

 

"Can you please throw away the bin?" Kai stood up and took the bin.

 

"Kyungsoo?" I turned to him nervously "Just make yourself comfortable okay?" I nodded. "I'll just throw away the bin..."

 

I heard the door closed and I stood up and headed to the living room. On my way to the living room, I got stopped when I saw a picture. A picture of a boy in a bathtube.. I took a closer look and i could identify the kid. It was indeed jongin. I cracked a little smile.

 

"Jongin is right..." a voice surprised me and I look at the owner and it was flowerboy.

 

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

 

"Your smile is angelic..." my eyes grew bigger. "I thought jongin is exaggerating but I think I'll take that back..." I blushed.

 

"..." I was lost for words. Suho made his way to me and fix my messy hair.

 

"You should smile often, it's suits you the best..." My heart stopped when he slowly closed the gap between us.

 

I looked at him, but my eyes grew when I saw Kai's face instead.

 

I blinked several times, but all I saw was Kai's face...

 

"Hyung? Kyungsoo?" Kai asked and I quickly moved aside.

 

"...I think I should go home now, it's quit late..." I broke the silence and went to the front door, putting on my shoes.

 

"I'll bring you..." Kai exclaimed.

 

"Noo... It's okay." I said and ran out of the appartment.

 

**************************************

November, 2013
saturday.

 

I can't stop thinking about Kai.

They say, when you can't keep a person out of your mind, it's because you like the person.

Does that mean, I like him?

No.. This can't be.

 

*****************************************

 

A/N: Long chapter :) But here it is :) THE DATE HAHAHAHA
        Don't worry it was just the start, it will get fluffy I promise ^-^