T W E N T Y N I N E

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

 

Mai, 2014
Monday

As long as you don't change your mind, there will always be.....

...YOU&I

--------------------------------------

A month had passed, Jongin and I were busy working on our upcoming project that will take place in less than 2 months. Even though there's still a lot of time, I was worried of failing it. Why? Working with your boyfriend is the worst thing ever... We kept on distracting each other. Especially Jongin who can't control his hormones, but who can blame him? It wasn't as if I'm not the same. We decided it would be the best to work on our own, without being in a room together.

It worked for a good week until we realized that it took away our free time for one another. Jongin kept on telling that there's no need to worry about anything as long as we're together and he got a point in what he was saying. The two of us tried to keep a hold of ourselfs whenever we get to continue with the plannings of the prom. It's easier said than done, but surprisingly we managed to decrease our intimate moments.

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed, when I woke up due to someone shaking my body hysterically awake. I groaned, knowing the reason behind the action of my mom who was performing it on me. I turned my back towards her but end up getting a shower of evil tickles.

"Okay.. Okay.." I put up my hands in defeat "I'm awake now.." still having my eyes closed, not letting the vivid surrounding blend my eyes and pulled my blanket over my head.

"LOOK!! YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!!!!" My mum fight over tearing my blanket off of me. "YAH!" I moved under my blanket like a fish who's being put into the dry land. "YAH YAH YAH!" She yelled.

SILENCE.

"Fine than I tell Jongin that you're not going to take a walk to school with him today."

3

2

1

"JONGIN?" I sprang out of my bed. ". What time is it?" I paniced, grabbing my towel, ready to hop into the shower when I found my mums smirking face. "He's not here yet am I right?" She nodded and I took my time to look at the watch on the wall. "UGH. MUUUUUUUM. I'm 15 min to early to be awake." I whined, returning back to my warm bed.

"Do Kyungsoo! I demand for more respect." She growled, stopping me to go back to my bed.

"Don't you have work?" I hissed angrily. "And what do you want that you have to wake me up at times where I'm supposed to be in a so called dreamland." She rolled her eyes, before stretching our her hand where she was holding a white envelope. "What's this?"

"Open it." her eyes sparkled the moment she saw me opening it. "And? And? And?"

"Wait.. I can't read if you keep on annoying me like that." She smacked my forehead "OUCH."

"Serves you right." And it was my time to roll my eyes, before turning my attention back to the paper. My eyes widen when I read the contain of it. "CONGRATULATION HONEY! YOU MADE IT!" confettis that came out from nowhere decided to fill the air of my room. I stood there, still frozen by the words I'd read. "Honey, are you okay?" I blinked several times "What's wrong? Aren't you happy?" I didn't move one bit.

Should I be happy? Should I not? I wasn't sure myself. My mind was suddely filled with thousands of questions.

"We need to celebrate this!" She exclaimed "Tell Jongin to come over for dinner today." She added.

JONGIN.

DING DONG.

"Or I tell him myself." She suggested but I didn't let her. If Jongin had to find out, than from me, his boyfriend. I made my way towards the front door and opened it, reveilling Kai having the biggest big grin plastered on his face.

"GOOD MORNING Princess..." He leaned in for a daily peck on my lips, but I rejected it by looking away, resulting his lips to hit my cheeks instead. He frowned "Is everything okay?" NO. NOTHING IS OKAY. I mentally screamed but I nodded anyways.

"Good morning Jongin-ah" my mum appeared behind me and Jongin politely bowed.

"Good morning Mrs.Do." He gave her a warm smile.

"Hungry?" Jongin nodded "Kyungsoo?" I shook my head.

"No mum, I'm fine." I lied.

"But you need to eat breakfast!" Jongin remarked "I don't want you to skip your meals."

"I said I'm not hungry." I immediately regret snapping at him. . What the hell are you doing KYUNGSOO? It didn't help seeing him hurting behind a fake smile he was wearing.

AWKWARD SILENCE.

"Then I just quickly warm up the food." My mum broke the silence and I was more than happy that she did.

"No it's okay Mrs.Do , I just remember that I have to meet up with Sehun." He apologized, not looking away from me. "See you at school? Be careful on your way." He waved, walking away with his head hanging low.

"Was that really necessary?" My mum scolded. "Is there something bothering you?"

"YES." I closed the door and pressed the envelope back in her palms. Sorry Jongin-ah, I didn't meant it.

----

I felt like something was missing, while walking on the path that leaded me to school, I realized that it was HIM that was missing.

"BUUH!" a giant hand landed on my left shoulder.

"Holy Kimchi. YEOL! You've just scared the out of me." I pointed out, placing my hand on my chest. "Where's Baek?" I scanned the surrounding for the eyeliner boy, but there was no sign of him being around. WEIRD.

"He's sick." Chanyeol pouted. "Where's Mr.Cheesy?"

"Probably at school already." Chanyeol stopped walking. "What?"

"Did you guys fight?"

"Why do it always have to be a fight?"

"Because you two are like glued together and you never missed a day NOT walking with him to school." He explained.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"What do you mean, you don't know?" He asked, voice filled with curiousity.

"I kinda overreacted." I admitted.

"ANNND?"

"And what?"

"And why did you overreacted? OH MY GOD. Don't tell me you're pregnant." I mentally facepalmed and smacked some sense into him "OUCH."

"Pregnant?????" I repeated, raising my voice.

"What?" He inquired innocently.

"I'm a dude. I can't get pregnant you idiot." I shook my head in disbelief.

"But--"

"Don't come with your stupid fanfiction." I warned him and he closed his mouth, preventing himself from compairing reality to fanfictions.

"Than what else could it be?" I grabbed his collar and whispered the reason behind my sudden outburst in the morning "WHAAAAAAT?"

----

Entering the classroom, I spotted Jongin already sitting on his desk.

"Hey..." I weakly verbalized. He put down the book he was reading and locked eyes with me.

"Hey..." He finally managed to reply.

"Listen, I didn't mean on letting out my anger on you. I'm sorry." I pouted. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

"hmmpf... did I do something that made you upset?" He questioned, hurt written all over his face. I bowed down and leaned in for a warm peck I didn't get in the morning.

"No. I was just in a bad mood. I'm going to tell you the whole story later okay?" My heartbeat increased when a smile formed on his face. "By the way, my mum wants you to come over for dinner." I added.

"I'll be there." he assured.

------

As planned, Jongin came over and my parents were already awaiting the both of us.

"Jongin-ah" My dad stood up, welcoming Jongin with a hug. "How have you been?"

"I've been fine thank you Mr.Do." Jongin responded politely "Thank you for inviting me for dinner."

"Oh no need to be formal towards us. You're already part of the family." My mum asserted. "You know you can join us for dinner whenever you like. The door is open for you 24/7" She smiled. "You both must be hungry from school." We sat down and ate dinner in silence.

"You're probably asking yourself why I suddenly wanted you to eat dinner with us." Jongin placed down his fork. His attention focused on my parents, while he nodded.

"Did Kyungsoo already told you the big news?" My dad asked.

"Big news?" He repeated.

"I see I see..." My mum nodded. "Kyungsoo-ah?" And I knew that it was my turn to speak up. I cleared my throath and drank a glass of water.

"Jongin-ah..." I paused, taking a deep breath. "I got accepted to a university." I finished.

"Oh my god. Babe, that's great! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He pulled me into a hug but I pulled away.

"Jongin-ah, you don't understand." I uttered nervously.

"I'm confused." He narrowed his eyebrows.

"Remember the time I told you about my dream of studying in germany? I got accepted. I honestly didn't know that I would be taken as a student there."

"....."

"Jongin-ah..."

"I'm happy for you babe." I heard his voice cracked.

"Jongin-ah... I'm not going to accept their offer." I said.

"WHAT?" My parents half shouted.

"Ofcourse you are honey..." My mum claimed.

"Mum, I'm not leaving Kai." I implied.

"You're mum is right. You should accept it." My dad into the conversation.

"Are you two listening to yourself? You're convincing me of leaving the one I love."

"Kyungsoo-ah, it's your future."

"They're right babe. It's your future. It's your dream." Kai said.

"If you two really love each other, there won't be any obstacle you two can't master."

"But mum..."

"It's just for 4 years." 4 years itself made me want to puke.

"Jongin-ah..." I looked him deep in the eye, tears running down my cheeks.

"Hey, hey, hey... sunshine, don't cry..." He wiped away every tears that escaped my eyes. "Look at me..." I did as I was told to "We're in this together."

"But Jongin-ah..." I managed to talk through the sobs I was having.

He wrapped his hands around me as he caressed my back "We've been through a lot of challenges and this is just another one." He broke the hug and lifted up my chin "Remember this Do Kyungsoo... As long as you don't change your mind, there will always be YOU&I."

-------------------------

A/N: My story is slowly going to end soon ~ ~
             Sorry for taking so long for updating =/
             I've been busy working on my other fanfiction and actually I was planning to end it last time, but that would be cruel of me ~
             So enjoy the last chapters <3


             CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC. --> "THEN CAME BAMBI."

              I never put that much effort on a fanfiction before as I do in THEN CAME BAMBI haha well check it out. It's really hilarious!
              Especially when it comes to the KAISOO couple :)

              Here's the link ~ > http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/662112/then-came-bambi-fluff-romance-luhan-sehun-hunhan