T W E L V E

DICKHEAD has a name... KIM JONGIN

[A/N: I'm very nowadays, I have a lot to catch up in school, Author-nim is very sorry about that =/ So that means I won't be able to go into details about Kai's dating lessons. I hope you don't mind ^-^]

 

December, 2013
Monday

 

I wish the confession was real.

FML.

 

**********************************

 

Give me XOXO L.O.V...E

You're my XOXO L.O.-

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I picked up the phone.

 

"Hyung..." Kai replied on the other Line.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Are you at work? Miane if you're busy.. just wanted to ask, when are we going to meet for today's lesson?"

 

"I have work until 5..." I answered.

 

"Great. And one more thing.. Where should we meet?"

 

"Kai, what have I taught you? You don't have to ask this kind of question. Rule number 5.." I reminded him.

 

"Oh right.. Damn it.. Well, I'll be there at 5!"

 

RULE #5 - The meeting point is always where he is. Simply -> PICK HIM UP, wherever he is.

 

"Bye" I hanged up first.

 

RULE #15 - Whenever you're phoning with him, let him hang up first.

 

"What's up?" I asked the deer looking boy, who was obviously eavesdropping and on top of that he was smirking.

 

"Kai?"

 

"Erm.. Yes? Why?"

 

"Nothing, just asking.. So what's up with you guys lately? Seems like you two are working hard on something the last weeks."

 

What should I tell him?

 

Tell him the truth?

 

Yeah right.

 

Hey Lu-ge, did you know that Kai has a crush on Sehun, but Sehun likes you. I'm helping Kai to win Sehun's heart, because I have a crush on Kai and that's the only way I can keep him close to me.

 

"Soo?" I shook my head and looked at Luhan.

 

"Erm.. It's complicated.. miane but I promised Kai I won't tell anyone." Luhan gave me an OH_REALLY?_IS_THAT_SO?- face

 

"Sweet.." He blurted out.

 

SWEET?

 

"Sweet?" I repeated.

 

"Yeah sweet. You already have secrets with him huh?" He teased.

 

"Shut up!" I hissed.

 

 

***********************

 

It was exactly 5 o'clock when the door swung open, reveilling Kai. He went in and smiled when he spotted me.

 

RULE #9 - NEVER EVER COME LATE

 

BUM BUM.. BUM BUM..

 

"Lover boy at 12 o'clock" Chanyeol teased.

 

"Hyung.. Are you ready?" I nodded and put on my jacket and followed him out.

 

"Don't get preggy!" Luhan and Chanyeol cracked into laughters.

 

UGH. JERKS.

 

"Want to go for a walk?" He asked and I nodded.

 

It was cold but it didn't matter the fact that I was walking beside him. DICKHEAD. Kim Jongin. The one I hopelessly fell inlove with.

 

Why is it so cold?

 

I touched my bare neck and remember that I forgot to bring my scarf with me. Kai stopped in the middle of the way and looked at me.

 

He slowly took off his scarf and fixed it on me "Here take mine.." He smiled.

 

"But-"

 

"No-uh... Rule #17.." Is all he answered.

 

"Woaah.. Jongin, I'm impressed. You're improving." I was amazed.

 

"Just because I have the best Teacher.." He winked.

 

DID HE..

 

YES..

 

AKJNDKLJBDFJBSKFDBFL

 

We walked through the park, like we always did during the past 2 weeks.

 

Streets were filled with beautiful Christmas light. Yes. 1 week to go and it's christmas. We stopped in the middle of the park.

 

"Why did we-"

 

CLICK.

 

The playground was decorated in christmas lights and i looked around with my jaw dropped open.

 

"Jong-"

 

"Previous and last Lesson.. If you really want to win his heart, do a special and unique event. An Event he would never forget."

 

"Jongin.. Did you do all of this?" I looked around me in fascination.

 

"Well actually I got some help from some girls in school." he replied. "And? Is this acceptable" He shyly asked, playing with his fingers.

 

"No.." I said and he lowered his head in disappointment "This is Perfect.." He looked up and I gave him a warm smile.

 

"Really?" He wasn't sure if he heard me right and I nodded.

 

SILENCE.

 

He breathed in and out, stepped closer to me and took my hand.

 

"I've been inlove with you, since the first day you stepped into my life. I love every seconds I got to spend with you. You're the one who has my heart. You didn't even have to try to win it. I know I'm not perfect in love, but I'll try my best to give you the love you deserve. You got my heartbeat running away, just by smiling at me. I promise to never make you cry and to give you the best in life everyday. Will you give me a chance?" He pulled out a little box and opened it, reveilling an armbracelet.

 

It felt so real.

 

I was at the edge of crying, knowing that it wasn't for me.

 

I want to be the one.

 

He closed the distance between us and pulled me towards him. We were now looking at each other and suddenly it happened. He leaned in and his lips landed on mine. I closed my eyes and I felt tears running down my cheeks.

 

Andwaeyo.. It's my turn to cry

Naega Halgeyo

Geudaeui nunmul moa

it's my turn to-

 

He pulled away and he scratched the back of his head.

 

"Sorry.." Kai pulled out his phone and picked up the call.

 

I quickly wiped away the tears that was running down my cheeks.

 

"Ne.. Araso.." He turned back to me "Hyung!" He went towards me "Why are you crying?" He asked worridly.

 

"B-Because.."

 

Because you should be mine.

 

"Because, you're confession was wonderful. Jongin-ah, I think you're ready.."

 

"Ready?" He asked confused.

 

"Ready to into the battle of love.. Woaah.."

 

"Kyungsoo.."

 

"Don't worry about the kiss.. He won't find out."

 

"But-"

 

"It's okay Jongin-ah, I'm not angry. It was just a kiss okay? It's not like it was my first.." I joked. "And who was that?" I pointed at his cellphone, to avoid the situation we're in.

 

"Eh.. it was suho hyung.." something in his voice told me something was wrong.

 

"What did he want?"

 

"He told me to eat at home, since he cooked again."

 

"Oh okay. We're finish anyway." I faked a smile "You can do it!" I cheered "Hwaiting!"

 

"Do what?"

 

"Pabo.. Winning his heart, what else?" I rolled my eyes.

 

"Eh.. oh.. y-yeah..!" What's up with him?

 

"Is something wrong?" I couldn't help but ask out of curiousity.

 

"It's nothing.." his voice cracked.

 

"Jong-"

 

"Chinjja, I'm fine. No need to worry.." He smiled, but I knew it was fake. "Hey wanna eat dinner at home?"

 

"I don't know.. I don't want to be a burden to you guys.."

 

"Hyung, you're not a burden at all. If you were, I wouldn't have even asked you right?"

 

 

****************************

 

Kai pulled out his house keys and opened the door.

 

"What took you so- Oh Kyungsoo-ah." Suho grinned "Good that I made food for 10" he jokingly said "Palli, before the food gets cold."

 

We did as we were told too.

 

After Dinner, we decided to watch a film.

 

I knew something was wrong, Jongin didn't talk at all. He was spacing most of the time.

 

And the weirdest part was, he wasn't so imitate like he use to be. He was theoretically avoiding me.

 

Did I say something wrong?

 

"Woaaah, this film is daebak..!" Suho claimed after the film was over. "How can he fall asleep?" Suho monitoring Kai who's sleeping head was on my shoulder.

 

I looked at the sleeping object beside me and smiled when I studied his angelic face.

 

He didn't have to try to look handsome, even when he's sleeping.

 

BVVT BVVT

 

From: EOMMA <3

      Kyungsoo-ah, it's getting late ~

 

TO: EOMMA <3

Eomma, I'm 17 and besides I'm not a girl.

 

 

"I think, I'm gonna get going now.. It's getting pretty late.." I looked at the watch.

 

10.30 p.m

 

"Ahh you're right.." I carefully moved Jongin's head aside, so I could stand up and get myself ready.

 

"I'll wake him up.. so you he can bring you home.." Suho was about to wake up the sleepy head, but I stopped him.

 

"Aniya.. It's okay.." I assured him.

 

I wanted to spend time with jongin, but after today.. I think it's the best to keep a little distance.

 

"Alright, then I bring you.."

 

"What? No.. No.. Hyung, I'm fine.."

 

 

************************************

 

Suho was just as stubborn as Kai.

 

He walked me home, but somehow I felt relieved to have him to distract me.

 

"Thank you.."

 

"For?" I asked.

 

"Helpin Jongin.. I knew that it's just the matter of time, when he will realize his feelings for Sehun."

 

Sehun..

 

I was right.

 

"I mean, they stick together like glue." He rolled his eyes. "I thought it was you, who he likes but it would be stupid to ask you to help him, if you were the one right?"

 

He got a point.

 

"Right.." I agreed.

 

"And I thought there's something going on between you two.." He admitted. "I'm happy that it turned out this way.."

 

HAPPY?

 

"Huh?" I frowned.

 

"Because honestly, Kyungsoo.. I think I've fallen for you.."

 

HE WHAT?????

 

"ME?" I repeated.

 

"Yes, you have something special on you, I can't explain." he stepped closer to me and he was about to kiss me when I dodge it.

 

"Sorry.. I can't do this.." I apologized.

 

"Did I say something wrong?" He gave me a sad expression.

 

"Hyung, you're really a nice guy.. but-"

 

"But there's someone else who has your heart?" He finished and I nodded "I understand.. He better take care of you or I might steal you away from him.." He joked.

 

"Miane.." I pouted.

 

"Hey.. it's not your fault, I fell inlove with you. We can't choose with whom we fall inlove.."

 

We can't choose with whom we fall inlove....

 

Jongin..

 

********************************

 

 

A/N: DUM DUM DUM :O
       Kai likes Sehun? And Suho likes Kyungsoo??? AAAAAAAAH :O

       Stay tuned <3