2

Fighting Over Him

Minho's POV

       I couldn't wait for lunch for two resons.1)Last period of the day 2)I see Taemin. When I got my blood packs I go and try to find Taemin, but when I was going towards him I saw that mutt(Kai) going towards him. 'Damn, why him?'

Kai's POV

      It was time for lunch and I was really excited to talk to him. I rareley get to talk to humans, but there is something different about Taemin and I can't explain in.'Oh well' So, I was heading toward where Taemin was sitting, but I saw that leech(Minho) come the same damn way. 'Why me?!' We bith shot aeth glares at eachother and went to sit by Taemin.

3rd person POV

    "Hi Taemin" Kai and Minho said at the same time

    "Hey guys" Taemin said with his signature cute smile

 While Taemin was chatting something about a movie he saw, Takumi-kun, Kai and Minho were glancing and sending daggers with their eyes at eachother. Then Taemin needed to use the bathroom because Minho and Kai's luch weren't a pleasue ro see. When he left, hell started breaking loose.

    "What are you doing here, dogbreath." Minho snapped

    "Same as you, parasite." Kai snapped back

    "Well you're not gonna get him" Minho said smirking

 Kai got really mad, so he stood up and punched Minho on his jaw. Then Minho got mad and his fanges grew out, he pushed Kai and hissed at him. Kai got up and half wolfed up (Imagine Scott from Teen Wolf). Then they both started fighting. Their groups tried to seperate them but, thay couldn't. Somehow Kai kept on slipping away from 11 werewolf like Minho with 4 vampires, but it was easier for Minho to escape 4 guys and land a punch on Kai. So, nothing worked. They would've destroyed to lunchroom, but they both heard a soft yet craking voice calling them and they both froze when they recongnized it, it was.....Taemin.

Taemin's POV

*After using the Bathroom*

      I couldn't stand the sight of their luches. 'It's gonna take me a while to get used to that' When I was leaving the bathroom I heard a big commotion in the lunchroom. When I went in the lunchroom I was shocked to see it almost destroyed and I knew a vampire and a werewolf were fighting brcuase of the growls and hissing so I pushed myself through the cloud to see who it was. I was shocked when I found out who it was...

           "Kai?Minho?"

    They both looked at me and froze where they were. I started trembling when I saw their true form, i was hoping never to see them like this but that was crushed. Just by looking at their eyes, you can tell they wanted to kill and that scared the crap out of me. When they tried to walk/talk to me, the bell rang and I stormed out of there with tears running down my face. I ran back inside my empty house and let my back slide down the door and I just stood there shaking with slow tears running down my cheek.

Third person POV

      Minho and Kai froze when Taemin called their names, but came back to reality when he started shaking. Kai could smell ear while Minho could his heart beat with fear. When they tried to talk to him, the bell rang and Taemin stormed way. When thait happen thay got angerier at eachother.

   "He's mine so back off parasite" Kai said

   "You didn't mark him mutt." Minho said with a smirk. Kai gorwled and was about to punce at Minho when his group held him back.

  "Kai, stop it." Kris said

  "Fine." Kai grunted. Minho chuckeled but got hit upside the head

  "Yah! It's your fault too, scared that kid half to death." Onew said. Minho stayed quiet with a little guilt in him.

   "Kim Jongin and Choi Minho, please report to the Principle's office"(the announcemnt)

 ???'s POV

    'Fighting over a human?!'  "Hmpf" "I'll show them I'm better than him."


A/N:Sorry it took long but I still did it, hope it satifies you guys

~Takumi-kun is a Japanese BL movie, my fave is #3(look it up, nice movies)

-Who do you think is ???.?

*I might have lots of Japanese references or Korean so beware

^Okay, till next time my fellow people^