1

Fighting Over Him

Taemin's POV

         "Taemin! Hurry or you're going to be late" my mom yelled. I put my jacket on and ran downstairs. "Coming Mom!" I was too nervous and excited that I was going to a new school, Kpop High, so I tripped over the last step and fell on my . "Owww.... " I said rubbing my .

        "Pabo~ you have to slow down" my mom chuckled then I got up and got the rest of my stuff ready. "Ready for junior year?." my mom said. I know I'm a little young,17, to be a junior, but hey skipped two years. "I'm a little nervous mom" I said looking down. "Don't worry, you'll be fine, besides you are my brave baby~" I looked at her and whined "I'm not a baby" 'Oh the irony'. My mom kissed my forehead and said "You'll always be my baby now go before you are late"  I hugged her and went on my way.

~AT SCHOOL~

        I was really nervous when I walked into my first class. As soon as eyes were on me I looked down and gave the teacher my transcript. He smiled and said "I'm Mr. Kim Heechul, now please introduce yourself to the class." I faced them and quickly bowed. "I'm Lee Taemin, please take care of me." Mr. Kim then said, "Go sit by Minho, Minho raise your hand please." And with that I looked at the man raising his hand. He was devishly handsome with great feature. We had eye contact and I quicly looked away while blushing. I quiclky went to my seat with my head down and sat down. Mr.Kim started his lesson and I started writing, but flinched when my shoulder was tapped on.

Minho's POV

    When the new transfer came, his scent smelled irresitible. He was also really cute too. I know the other vampires wanted to him dry. I couldn't keep my eyes away from him. 

     "I'm Lee Taemin, Please take care of me." Taemin announced  "Now go sit by Minho, Minho raise your hand" Mr.Kim said. I mentally thanked Mr.Kim as I raised my hand. We had eye contact and he looked down blushing while coming to sit next to me. After a while I decide to talk to him. I tapped his shoulder, he flinched but still looked at me.

   "I'm Choi Mihno, Nice to meet you."

   "Nice to meet you too." He said softy. His voice sounded so peaceful, like an angel.

   "Are you sure you'll be okay here?"

   He tilted his head in confusion, but it was adorable. "Why?"  That shocked me. 'He doesn't know'

   "Well....er... You're a human"

   "And?"

   "This school is kinda full of vampires and werewolves" I said 

   "What!!" He yelled shaking and wided eyed.

   "Be quiet up there!" Mr. Kim yelled. Me and Taemin sent him an apoligetic look.

   "It's okay, you don't have to worry, besides it's forbiden for vampires or werewolves to attack humans and I'll help protect you" 'I can't believe I said that'

    "Really?" He asked hopefully.

    "Yeah so don't hurry" I gave him a reasuring smile.

    "Thank you!" He said happily with a smile. 'His smile is so adorable'

Taemin's POV

    I was so relieved when he told me that, but still frightened. 'How could mom send me here and why? She could've at least told me' I knew that vampires and werewolves existed, I see them once in a while, but my mom always keeps me close. I would've never thought that there was a whole high school of them though. 

   The bell rang and I went to my next class which was P.E. Minho wasn't there so I was really nervous. I introduced myself again and since it was a free period, we could do whatever we want, so I got my Ipod and decided to dance. Once the music stared it took over my body. I closed my eyes and after 3 songs decided to take a break, so when I opened my eyes.

Kai's POV

  So, after Taemin introduced himself, I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He got his Ipod and went to a corner. Then he started to dance and he was amazing at it too. I went a little closer to watch him and about a couple minutes later he opened his eyes and yelped. That mad me realize that the whole class was watching him. The gym teacher came and cleared us out, that's when I decided to introduce myself.

  "Hi, I'm Kim Jong-in but call me Kai."

  "I'm Taemin." he said nervously.

  "You're a great dancer."

  "Thanks." he said smiling and blushing a little. 'His smile is so adorable.'

  "You should join the dance club, I'm the captain" I sadi proudly

  "Okay, I will." he said cheerfully

 For the rest of the gym period we talked and showed eachother different dance moves. The bell rang and he both said bye.


A/N: Finished chapter one. Sorry it took long, School, chores, and parents. But hope it's worth the wait. :)

BOOMSHAKALAKA