3

Fighting Over Him

  ~Next Day~

   Key never thought Minho would fight someone, especially over a human. 'But that kid was cute and his blood is irresistable. Minho is usually the quiet, never getting into a fight kind of vampire.' "This would get interesting." Key said to himself with a smirk.

    Xiumin thoughts here very similar to Key's. 'Kai got in trouble for fighting... for a human. This is new for him. Just keep an eye out for them, there's something off with this kid though, I've never seen Kai fight like this for anybody other than EXO or Minho either. If this kid could change them two, I wonder what else would happen in the future?'

~Lunchtime~

    Taemin wasn't sure about coming to school today, but he still went. Since it was lunchroom he thought everything would be fine, but was wrong when someone pushed and pulled his hair. "Leave Minho alone or you will regret it." The person said and with that slapped him making his cheek a redish purple and left. Taemin did all he could to hold a couple tears back, only a few managed to escape. He still got up and went to lunch and quietly ate his lunch. His lunch was interupted by three people or for better terms vampires. He looked up and locked his eyes to someone's feline eyes.

   "Hi Taemin" Key said

   "H-hi..." he replied shyly

    "I'm Key, the one eating chicken is Onew, and this is my Jonghyun. We are in the gang SHINee with Minho." Key informed

    Taemin relaxed a little because Jonghyun looked like he wanted to devour Taemin. Then Taemin froze when Key touched is cheek. Key was wondering where did Taemin get the bruise on his cheek because it was forbidden to hurt a human, then Taemin started to shake, that's when Key knew he had to put his hand down. "Taemin, are you okay?" Key asked concerned. 

 "I'm fine, I-I need to use the bathroom." Taemin mummbled as he rushed to the bathroom.

  Jonghyun let out a big sigh. "His blood does smell irresistable, I hardly could control myself"

  "Me too, how about you Onew?" Key asked Onew

   "Wha?" Onew said with chicken in his mouth

    "Aish, you and your chicken, I still don't und-" *RINGDINGDONG* Key was interuoted by the bell

    "Well let's go." Onew said packing up his chicken

     "Let's wait for Taemin." Key said worried

    "He's fine, I bet he's home." Jonghyun said wrapping Key in a backhug, giving him a peck on the cheek.

     "Fine." Key said

~EXO's table during lunchtime~

     "Hyungs!" Sehun announces "SHINee got to Taemin first."

     "Hunnie, it's fine, look, they could barely conrtol themselves." Luhan reasured with a chuckled.

      "Okay, Lulu-hyung." Sehun said cuddling to Luhan.

      "He went to the bathroom," Tao said "His cheek looks bruised too."

       "Yeah...don't you guys th-*RINGDINGDONG* D.O was interupted by the bell

       Seconds later Kris and Chanyeol shot up.

      "Do you guys here that?" Kris asked

      "Do you guys smell that?" Chanyeol asked

       They nodded and all went to the bathroom to check it out. They were all shocked at what they saw.

      

 

 

      They saw Eli drinking Taemin's blood from his arm and Taemin cry trying to stop him, but failing easily. D.O. was first one to react as he pushed away Eli towards Tao and checked on Taemin who was unconsious. "Lay get the first aid kit." D.O. ordered Lay. Lay nodded and ran out. Tao pinned Eli to the wall. "You know you aren't suppose to harm a human, so give me a good reason why?"

    Eli gulped but still answered it. "Yuri s-sent me." Tao was about to hit him when Kris interupted. "Leave him, he's not worth it. Let Kai deal with it when he comes back." Tao nods and drops him. Eli gets up and runs away, but Lay trips him when he comes back with the first aid kit. Lay cleans and wraps Taemin's arm.

   "Poor kid," Baekhyun said followed by nods of agreements.

   "Let's bring him to our house." Suho said and with that they all left with an unconsious Taemin.


A/N: Hello~ I'm really happy because somebody actually made me a cooler poster for this fanfic so I got motivated for this chapter. Hoped you like it and here is the maun pic with the backgroung pic >

What do you think about it? I love it!

 

Thank You AptonKey!!!!