Company?

Will you leave?

 

No one's pov

All of the guests had arrived and were sitting on the couch. (The couches were positioned like this; there were two large white couches facing each other and a coffee table in between them. On the side of the couch that was nearest to the window there was a small table with a lamp on top.)

Everyone was in the living room was engaged in conversation. They were all too busy to notice that the door from your room was creaked open. You were still half asleep when you started to walk towards them.

You were wearing this but in black:

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_570xN.92114181.jpg

You rubbed your eyes in a sleepily manner. You didn’t care about the other people seated on the couches. Once you had spotted Hyun you walk towards him and crawled into his lap and curled up like a child and berried your face in his chest. It was normal for both of you so he didn’t say anything.

“The coffee is ready.” you heard a women’s voice, but it wasn’t an unfamiliar, you knew who it was, although you were still half asleep you were sure of who the voice belonged to.

“Ah thanks” someone said

“You’re welcome. Here’s yours Hyun-ah”

“Ah . . . thanks. . . Amelia” Hyun said.

“Wah! I thought you were still sleeping, when did you wake up ____-ah?” Amelia said while handing Hyun the coffee mug.

“Why do you have to be so noisy?” you said as you took you head off of Hyun’s chest and now faced her. You looked back at Hyun and saw him just staring at the coffee mug.

‘Well I might as well drink the coffee so I don’t look rude.’ Hyun thought a he brought the mug to his lips. Just then you stopped his hand by holding his wrist. He looked puzzled; you ignored his gaze and brought the mug close to your lips. He was still holding on to the mug while you held it and drank it. Both of you looked like a parent and a child; the protective parent that would help his child so that the child wouldn’t spill the drink. After you were done you lowered the mug and soon Hyun let go of it. You looked down at the mug and started to play with the rim of it, making careful and movements with your index finger.

“Yah!! ____-ah if you wanted coffee you could have told me to get you some. You didn’t have to take Hyun’s” Amelia said as she stared at you. You didn’t even bother to look up.

“Well I think you have forgotten something essential.” You said still playing with the cup.

“And what would that be?” she said as she sat on the couch in front of you.

You looked up and stared straight at her, “Hyun-ah doesn’t drink coffee.” You said as you stared at her coldly.

“Ah! Yeah your right I had completely forgotten about that. It’s just that he had coffee and so I thought-. . .” then you cut her off.

“That coffee is mine. He never touches it!” you said in a stern voice, as you glared at her.

“Well then I apologize for taking your coffee.” She said in a sarcastic voice, while she leaned back in the couch and crossing her legs.

“Um, sorry to disturb your intense conversation, but I don’t think it’s the right time for you two to argue. We have company after all.” Hyun said as he interrupted your conversation.

“Ah yes that is true.” Amelia said, “I apologize for that.”

“Ah it’s okay”

“Yeah, it’s fine”

“Well _____-ah I think it’s time for you to introduce yourself” Hyun said as he looked down at you.

“Okay.” You said I a soft voice.

And you started to do as he had said. You got off of his lap and stood in front of the coffee table.

“Hello, my name is ______ it’s a pleasure to meet you.” You said as you bowed and then looked up. You were surprised to see who the company.

“You know who these people are, don’t you _____-ah?” Hyun said as he stared at you.

“Yeah, I do” you said bluntly.

You walked to the person that sat next to Hyun. You examined him close like making sure you didn’t get his name wrong. He looked at you as if you were some kind of weirdo; well he wasn’t wrong about that.

You stood up and said, “Your Kevin from U-Kiss” the you turned to where Amelia was then pointed at the boy beside her and said, “Any your Onew from SHINee,” then you walk around the coffee table and stood in front of a boy. He was sitting next to Onew and you studied him carefully, then you sat on the coffee table, crossed your legs and place your elbow on your thigh and your chin on your knuckle. You still stared at him very intensely. He looked really scared by now; I mean who wouldn’t when a stranger just looks at them so intensely, like a pig for slaughter.

“_______-ah~ your glaring again.” Hyun said as he looked at you.

“Yeah, don’t kill the kid.” Amelia said as she sipped at her coffee.

“But I don’t get it.” you said as you still examined the person in front of you.

“And what exactly is it that you don’t get?” Hyun said.

“Well the fact that everyone says this guy is cute” you said bluntly

“What?!” everyone said simultaneously.

“”Yeah I mean look at him, he doesn’t look like much even in person.” You said, “So this is the great Lee Taemin huh? He looks more like a girl,” you said as you leaned in closer to him, “My sister really likes you, but I clearly can’t see why she does. Oh well, I guess that everyone’s taste is different. But I can tell you this you don’t seem like a bad guy.”

This shocked him and everyone else as well. Then you got up and walked around the table and saw one more person sitting next to Kevin.

“Ah and your Dongho, aren’t you?” you said an he just nodded, “Ah you would fit perfectly in the outfit I just got.” You said as you grabbed his hand.

“Ah but-. . .” you cut him off.

“Don’t worry, it’s not a dress I bought it for Hyun but I know he won’t wear it and I have a feeling you would, because you like cute things as well right.

“Ah I . . .” he tried to think of something but he couldn’t. You just dragged him into the room and shut the door behind you.

“Hey, just don’t hurt him, okay?” Hyun said from the living room.

“WHAT? Don’t hurt him?” Kevin shouted, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Ah don’t worry nothing’s going to happen, plus he isn’t her type, so she’ll only see him as a dress up doll.” Amelia said as she tried to calm Kevin.

“What?” he said, “What is wrong with that girl? How does she know use? Then she says Taemin looks like a chick, and then she abducts our magnea? And you say not to worry because he’s not her type? What is this?”

“Kevin just leave her be, she won’t hurt him.” Amelia says politely.

“Then explain everything else to me!” he said becoming inpatient.

“I can explain that to you.” Hyun said as he sat up.

“Well then please do” he said.

“Well you see when she said that Taemin looked like a girl she referred to the fact that he looks quit feminine for her taste. When she took your magnae- . . .”

“Yah!! I can do it myself!!! Turn around!!! Don’t look!!! YAH!! Like I said I can do it myself, so don’t touch me!”  

“Ah, come on were almost done, don’t be such a baby!!”

There was a silent pause in the conversation that was going on in the living room due to those comments. Everyone in the living room just stared at the door. Their faces turning different shades of red, well everyone except Hyun and Amelia that is.

“Please get your mind out of the gutter.” Amelia said a she continued to drink what was left of her coffee, “Anyways please continue Hyun-ssi.”

“Ah like I was saying she took your magnae, so that she could dress him up. Don’t think of it as anything ual. And as for what Amelia said as to the fact that he is not her type she means that ______-ah is into manly guys, and lest face the facts that your magnae is anything but that and so is Taemin. So I suggest you to keep your magnae from falling in love with her because she will only hurt him.” He explained to them then turned to the door of the room, “Yah! _______-ah hurry we have somewhere to go.”

Just then you walked out of the room pulling Dongho by the wrist, “Okay, I’m done any ways” you said.

“You’re going to go in your pajamas?” he said bluntly.

“AH!! I hadn’t noticed, hold on I’ll be right back and if you leave without me I’ll hurt you!!!” you said as you let go of Dongho’s wrist and then ran back into you room.

“Hurt you? I thought you said she wouldn’t hurt people?” Taemin said.

“No, I said she wouldn’t hurt him I never said anything about me.” Hyun said as he stood up, “Well now I can see why she wanted me to open that box so much last time she came, she was right I would never wear that, but it does fit your personality and looks.”

“Shudd up hyung!!” Dongho said as his face started to turn multiple shades of red.

“Haha it looks like someone likes someone” Taemin teased.

“YAH! I do not!” Dongho yelled as his face reddened even more.

Then you came out wearing this:

http://www.cosplaypub.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Lolita-Dress-Madeline.jpg

“Okay let’s go!” you yelled.

“Wow 10 minutes new record” Hyun said.

“Yup, I know I fell so proud” you said as you walked towards them, “So can we go now?”

“Yup” Hyun said as he gave you a big grin.

+++++++

yay update

tell me if you liked it comment and subscribe for more