Junghan and the balloons

Seventeen stories

So your thinking Junghans on his way to the chocolatier to meet Jisoo right? Wrong. 

He was on his way but... Just as he left doyoon he saw balloons... Yes... Balloons. I know. Random but at least they weren't buttons cause that would be messed up!  Right.. So...the balloons. I suppose I should tell you the story but nah, there's no point... But on the other hand, it is quite a good story should I tell you? Nah, ill leave it... Oh what the heck ill tell you. 

"Balloons!!!!" Junghan screams as he goes up to the "vendor"  "2 please!" He asks 

"that'll be 5 dollars" the vendor says 

"5 dollars! What! For two balloons! Do you know who I am! I am a kpop idol!"

"I ain't never seen you  before"

"I'm in the new pledis group... 17!"

"prove it!"

"How do I prove that?!"

"I don't know, sing dance rap or something"

"right now? In public?"

"so what your saying Is that your scared, go on, it could earn you the money"

junghan contemplates this "hmm... If I perform one song you'll give me the balloons" (I mean honestly! These guys are 19 and still) 

"maybe..."

"and what if you don't"

"then obviously you weren't good enough"

oh which one should I do,  junghan thinks, fantastic baby or action... 

"Right, you gonna perform or what?"

"I'll perform action by nuest" 

"you gonna sing?"

"I'm going to sing... And dance!"

"This better be good."

junghan performs his song of choice... But when It comes to arons rap he's stuck. The English confuses him "1 4 3 action this is a movie being like a lion 100% rawr the true the real tea victim of confusing me pressed down on my fours sit down fight back the world is mine ready..."

"stop! Those aren't the words! And you said you were in the same entertainment company as nuest... I do admit your good... But you didn't do well enough for 2 balloons bye kid"

junghan stands there frozen for a second 

"didn't you hear me! Go!"

junghan lunges forward and grabs the entire bouquet of balloons before running off 

"oi! You! Come back here you little thief!" The vendor presses a button on his shirt "we have a code 236, balloon thief is on the run" boy, he'd never thought he'd have to use that ever!

What happened to junghan? Well you'll find out in the 17th. chapter!