Jisoo and the chocolatier

Seventeen stories

Chocolate, chocolate,

everybody loves chocolate,

chocolate, chocolate

chocolate sandwich is good. YUM!

 

oh... I didn't see you there, well this is a bit awkward isn't it... Uh... Well... Let me tell you the story now! Yeah... You will now forget the awkwardness...

Jisoo stood there, waiting for Junghan. "Ugh! He's half an hour late! I'm just going to go in" and so he did "hi... I'm Joshua, I'm here for the chocolate tasting... My friend was meant to come with me but he obviously decided not to" he angrily said.

"yes, your the boy from America! The one on the phone! Yes yes do follow me" the man said

jisoo looked confused as he slowly followed the man through the door 

"annyeonghaseyo American!" A group of Korean students said waving

"uh hi..." He replied

"we've been waiting for you Joshua" they say 

his eyes widen in shock and fear "uh... Yeah... Sure... So, what are we doing" he says awkwardly 

"we are going to be tasting chocolate, that's what you signed up for, correct?"

"uh yeah, so what chocolate are we tasting?"

"chocolate..." They say, synchronised 

"I know that, I meant what type of chocolate, milk, orange, caramel?"

"chocolate!"

jisoo realised they didn't know much English "oh... Ok let's start" 

"firstly we are going to taste marshmallow chocolate" the chocolatier says "we have melted marshmallows into some dark chocolate and added some sugar, then we put them into animal shaped moulds, would you like to try American boy?"

"uh... Sure" Jisoo says half reluctantly "I'd love to try it"

"you are going to try the flamingo shaped one"

"oh... Yay..." He says as he unwraps it and he sees the chocolate "chocolate" he says 

"do you like it?" The students say as Jisoo bites into the chocolate 

"it's amazing" Jisoo says marvelling at the marshmallow creation 

"would you like to try our lemon filled chocolate orange truffle?"

"yes!" Jisoo says as he repeatedly nods 

"it is an orange fizz coated chocolate truffle filled with lemon ice cream" 

Jisoos face screws up as he tastes the sourness "it's so sour but so good!"

"I'm glad you like it, now if you teenagers follow me, I will show you to the chocolate making room, you will be able to make your own chocolate here and will be able to take it home with you" 

At the sound of this Jisoo became excited... Very excited...

he ran around the room and bumped into a tank...made of glass... Full of chocolate. The tank sways for a second then falls on the wooden floor. It breaks and sends a shower of chocolate all over everyone apart from him... 

"GUARDS GET HIM" the chocolatier says and the guards grab hold of Jisoo and pull him away

 

what happens next? Find out in the 17th chapter ^^