FOUR

DRY OUT TEARS

{FOUR}

 

 

The wedding is in 2 days more. Everyone had been busy with the arrangements, the invitations and this time, Hana decided to take part in her own marriage.

“Luhan, have you find the house you guys going to stay later?” Jaehi asked her son when they were arranging things in the hall.

Hana and the others happened to be there.

“Yes eomma, I’ve bought the house already. We’ll be moving in on the wedding night. Suho had already design everything and the furniture has already been set up.”

He already bought a house for us? Why didn’t eomma tell me?

“Hana, you are going to move in with Luhan on your wedding night before you go to your honeymoon. Will that be okay dear?” Sena asked her daughter when she saw her looking afraid.

Hana just nodded. It’s never okay for her but she need to say okay to everything.

Everything is not okay. Not even the wedding.

“Baekhyun hyung helped Luhan hyung to find the most suitable house for you guys noona.”Sehun who came out from nowhere said when he saw her sad eyes.

“Can I take Sehun to stay with us later, Luhan?” she finally spoke.

She didn’t want only the two of them in that house.

“Noona, you know even if Luhan hyung say yes I’m not going to move in with you, right? “

“Sehun-ah, can’t you just move in with us? Please…” Hana plead her little brother.

“No, I’m not going to move in with you guys. That supposed to be your house. Only two of you and later if you need maid, Luhan hyung are going to hire them.” Sehun rejected his sister suggestion.

“Hana-yah, Sehun need to go to school and he’s already staying in the dorm. “ Baekhyun tried to calm her.

“Luhan, please let Sehun stay.” She almost cry when she plead Luhan.

“I’m fine with that but it seems like Sehun are the one who don’t want to move in with us.” Luhan didn’t look at her when he’s answering the question.

Hana couldn’t do anything else. She know, what Sehun want Sehun get.

There’s no ways she can persuade her brother to stay with her when he already said no.

Hana then stay silent when Luhan suddenly approach her.

“I’ll talk to him about this.” He whispers.

For the first time, Luhan saw Hana smile widely for him.

They will be happy together…

 

Everything is ready now. The hall, the guest list, the food, and the dress.

All she needs to do now is the vow.

Luhan on the other had already prepared the vow.

“Ailee, can you please help me with the vow? I can’t do it.” Hana plead her best friend to help.

“Hana, you know the vow can only be made by you. Do it with your heart dear.” Ailee walked away from her, leaving her all alone thinking of the vow.

“Hana, don’t think of any other thing. Write it with honesty.” Suho advice her before make his way out also.

Guess I need to think this on my own…

She fell asleep thinking of the vow.

 


 

Saturday, 8.00 am.

“WAKE UP, WAKE UP! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPING BEAUTY!” Hana woke up shocked listening to the loud voice entering her room.

“Yah Byun Baekhyun! What are you doing? It’s still early.” She didn’t want to wake up.

Hana didn’t even lift her head up from her pillow. She wrapped her body with the blanket instead.

“You better wake up now Kim Hana or I’ll throw you inside the pool again.” Baekhyun warn her.

But yet, Kim Hana was just stubborn. She didn’t listen to any of the words Baekhyun was saying.

Baekhyun walked towards her bed, ready to pick her up but Hana noticed it and sit up straight.

“Good girl. Now go take your shower. We had a long day to go today.” Baekhyun shooed her.

She glares but obeys her order. When she’s already on her feet, she saw her parents, Sehun and a few of her friends were standing in front of the room, smiling.

She didn’t say anything but walked towards the washroom.

 

When she finished refreshing herself, she walks down to the dining hall for breakfast.

“Good morning Hana-shi, what do you want to eat today?” one of her maid, Bekah ask her as usual.

“Anything Bekah, as usual bring along milk for me.” She instructed.

Bekah nodded and walks away.

She took a sit beside her mother.

“Why are you guys here so early today? Did we have anything planned already?” she asked her friends who’d been eating their breakfast since she came down.

“Well, you got no plan but we did. We are going to spend the whole day together today! Isn’t that enjoyable?” Chanyeol shrieked out in happiness.

“Whatever you says Channie.”

After finishing her breakfast, her friends took her away from the house.

She went on with Baekhyun’s car and the rest followed them from behind.

“Where are we going?”

“Somewhere.”

Hana stay silent when she heard Baekhyun’s answer.

After a moment, they arrives a mall.

She knows this mall. She recognized it.

They always spend their time together at the same mall before.

They went on movies, eating, shopping and when the night comes, they sat at a park looking at the sky together.

“You are going to be Luhan’s wife tomorrow. “ Baekhyun suddenly break the silence between them.

Hana didn’t say anything but she let out a big sigh instead.

She didn’t ready to be someone’s wife yet.

The cloud went on silent again when they suddenly heard someone’s sobbing.

“Who’s crying?” Chen asked.

Everyone shook their head except Hana.

Hana was crying, sobbing.

She didn’t want to ruin the mood, so she ends up walks away from the spot, leaving everyone else.

They let her go. They know that young lady, who soon going to be someone’s wife needs her space.

 

They know Hana aren’t ready yet. They know Hana was still hurting.

After a moment, they all went to Hana.

Ailee and Seohyun already had her in their arms.

“I’m not ready.” She cried, whimpering in her best friends’ arms.

“Don’t cry Hana. You’ll be ready when the time comes. We’ll be here for you.” Seohyun comfort her.

“You’ll be fine tomorrow Hana. We all will be there with you.” Lay spoke.

Then everyone went on silent again until late at night.

 

They send Hana home, waving their goodbye while Hana was still crying.

 


 

the big day is getting closer!!!!!

and Baekhyun still love her...

there are some scenes that i cried while writing it T_T

do comment and subscribe  :D

-XOXO-

p/s: how do you think the progression of this story? is it bored? hmmm....