THIRTEEN

DRY OUT TEARS

{THIRTEEN}

-SENA’S SIDE STORY-

 

A week had passed since Jonghyun left her.

She’s okay. She seems to face the reality but somehow her heart felt too empty.

Lying down in a bed without her husband to hug her, wishing her good morning and good night. It’s something new for her.

She’s been living with that man for years, and now she need to live alone.

 

“Eomma, come eat. The breakfast is ready.”

Sehun popped up together with Hana, waking her up from her thought.

 

“Arasso, I’ll brush my teeth first. You kids go first.”

She kissed both her children’s head.

She had been treated them like kids since Jonghyun’s gone. And they had been behaving like kids since their father passed away.

 

“Hana, where’s your husband?” Sena asked her daughter when she didn’t see her son-in-law eating breakfast with them.

 

“She’s still sleeping.”

 

“I don’t think so. He’s here. Hyung! Look, noona cooked again today.”Sehun grinned when he saw Luhan coming towards the table.

 

“Good morning  ommonim, Sehun.” He said as he kissed his mother-in-law’s and Sehun’s cheek.

 

“Ewwww hyung. You don’t have to kiss me like how you kiss eomma! Urghhhhh …” Sehun growled whenever Luhan kissed his cheek, but deep inside he likes it, a lot.

 

Hana just chuckled when she saw her brother behaving like that.

 

“Good morning Hana.” Luhan didn’t forget his wife, and he did the same.

Hana didn’t resist or rejected but she decide to just stay silent.

 

“Luhan, Hana, you guys can go back to your house today. I’ll be fine here. Sehun, do you want to follow your sister?”

Sena asked suddenly.

Sena knew, Luhan can’t be that comfortable staying together with her. Her daughter needs to get back to their owned house know.

Despite of feeling sad, she wants her husband’s wish come true.

 

A grandchild.

 

That’s what Jonghyun had wished for before he went away.

 

That was Sehun’s mission before, but now all he ever wanted was taking care of his mother.

 

“But eomma, will you be find?” Hana asked back.

“Ommonim, we will stay here as long as you want us to be here. I don’t mind staying here.” Luhan defended his wife.

 

He knew Hana didn’t want to go back yet. Either do him. He wanted to make sure that Sena will be certainly fine, then will they go back to their houses.

 

“I’ll be fine. You guys don’t have to worry too much about me. They are still here with me.” She showed at the maids who were doing their job.

 

“But eomma, I don’t think that I’ll be able to let you staying here alone.” Hana said.

“It’s okay noona, I will accompany eomma first before I go back to stay with you guys. Right eomma?” Sehun confirmed with his mother.

 

“I’ll be fine Hana. While you, need sometimes alone with your husband now.”

 

“Ommonim, we will stay here a few more days than we’ll go back okay?” Luhan assure his mother-in-law that it’s okay for them to stay.

 

It is somekind of habit for Sena and Jonghyun to spend some time together after breakfast.

 

I miss you Jjong… I wish you were here right now…

Hana and Luhan seem to get better… for once, they agreed on the same thing; to stay here with me…

Sehun, he still take time to erase his guilt… he missed you so much Jjong… your son, our son keep on coming to me and cry…

He felt guilty for not seeing you first though you ask him not to…

He miss you, we all miss you…

Our maids, the butler, your driver… there are family and they miss you so much Kim Jonghyun…

I wish you were here now… only you know how to make Sehun stop crying… 

 


 

Just a very very short update. sigh.. i need to find times to make other chapters but but time isn't anywhere around me now...

i'm afraid that this will be a LONG TIME OF NOT UPDATING and i can see that a few had already get bored to wait...

should i just stop this? hmmmm...

for those who keep on waiting, thank you... i love you guyss...

-XOXO-