TWELVE

DRY OUT TEARS

{TWELVE}

 

“Eomma! What happen?” Hana, Sehun and Luhan are now in the hospital.

Sena couldn’t say anything. All she did was cry, cry and cry.

Sehun hug his mother tightly and Hana was still standing beside her, trying to stay calm.

After a while, both Mr. and Mrs Byun came out from the emergency room.

They let out a big sigh before they shook their head to Luhan.

Sena who saw this fell into her knees and cried even louder.

“W-what h-a-appen?” Hana trying not to shake.

Luhan already had his hands around her waist.

“Your father… he… met an accident this morning. We’ve tried our best, but… I’m sorry Hana. We lost him.” Baekhyun’s father explained.

She felt like the world around her was spinning. She can’t feel her legs, she can’t stand still anymore.

Her father just left her.

Luhan who was standing and hugging her from behind tried to support her, not letting her fall.

But he realized, there’s another 2 person who need support right now.

Sehun and Sena.

Both Hana and Sena are now crying their heart out. Baekhyun mother, who had called Hana before hands tried to calm them.

Sehun who was leaning against the wall looked completely shocked. When Luhan was making his way towards Sehun, he fell.

Luhan grab him as fast as he can.

“Hy-ung… a-appa…” Sehun also let out his tears.

The atmosphere at the hospital are gloomy that time. Both Dr Byun was still there, trying to calm their friend.

“I want to see my husband.” Sena said after she gathered her strength.

No matter what, she still needs to take a look at her husband, Kim Jonghyun.

Luhan, Sehun and Hana followed her from behind. Luhan was still holding onto Hana’s and Sehun’s hand, trying to support them at his best.

They had stopped crying, but it didn’t last long. They started to cry back when they saw Jonghyun’s body stiffen on the bed.

“Appa!!!! Wake up…” Hana and Sehun both cried, trying to wake their father back.

Sena was just standing beside the bed, watching her two children crying over their father’s body.

“Sena, I’m sorry for your lost.” Dr Byun said while she hugged her bestfriend.

“I… I’ll be fine…” Sena said.

 

Later in the evening, Jonghyun’s house was full with people. His relatives, his business’s friends, his neighbours. All came to give their last respect.

“Sena, I’m sorry for your lost. I hope you will be strong.”

That’s the only thing that Sena had heard since they bring back Jonghyun’s body.

The maids, the gardeners and all of their workers cried when they heard the news.

Jonghyun and Sena’s bestfriends came with tears in their eyes.

“Oh Sena, I’m so sorry for your lost. We’ll be here for you and your children. We’ll support you.” Kibum came hugging her when he saw Sena was sitting at the couch, looking pale.

“We all will be here for you Sena.” Byul said, hugging her bestfriend.

Hana’s friends were also there with their parents.

“Sehun, be strong. “ Jongin hugged his same age friend.

Sehun had stop cry since they are back from the hospital but his face, his face were all gloomy, pale and sad.

There’s nothing in his face. His eyes were swollen.

“I… I should have… I should come back here instead of going to noona’s house. I shouldn’t have listen to appa last wish. I …” Sehun couldn’t hide his tears anymore.

He was crying in his friend embrace.

 

“Sehun-ah, go to your sister’s house instead of coming back here okay. “

“But appa, I wanted to meet you and eomma. I’ll go to them later, pleaseeeeee.”

 

“We will meet later. Remember, you have a mission there. “

“Appaaaaaa…”

“Na-ah Sehun. Only you can make my wish come true now.”

“Arasso appa. We will meet later right?”

“Sure enough son. I’ll be meeting you later, I promise.”

“Before the semester start?”

“Yes yes, before new semester start. We’ll go out,  just the two of us as always okay Sehunnie?”

 

“Arasso appa! I love youuuu…”

 

That was his last conversation with his father.

“Sehun-ah…” he lifted his head, seeing his sister’s red swollen eyes.

He wanted to hug her, to comfort her but he couldn’t find strength in his inner self yet.

His tears were still there.

Luhan came and the two of them went into his arms instead.

Luhan had the two siblings, crying in his arms.

“Everything’s going to be fine.” He whispers to them.

There’s nothing he could do. The whole house looks gloomy.

 

Later at the funeral, Hana, Sehun and Sena didn’t stop crying. Luhan had his hands around Hana all the time. Sena was in Kibum’s and Jaehi’s hand all the time, and Sehun.

Chen and Suho had him.

 

They went back to the house. All of them.

“Luhan, can you let Hana stay here tonight? “ Sena was shivering when she talked to her son-in-law.

Luhan nodded.

“We’ll stay here ommonim. We’ll be here with you.” Luhan who sit between his wife and his mother- in-law trying his best to calm them.

“We all will stay here tonight, Sena.” Jinki said as he rubbed Sehun’s back.

Sena smiled sadly at them.

 

She knew, her friends will always be there with her but it isn’t the same as Jonghyun’s existence.