I Love Her - part 3

7mins22secs

Happy Valentines Day!

 

***

“You freaking said that to her? Wow yoong just...wow” yuri shook her head

Two days after leaving the house, she met yuri in the park

“I need her to stay away from me yul, its hard to move on if she’s still around” yoona eyes were red, from crying after she told everything to yuri

“You know what you’d said to her just plain harsh” Yuri said “why are you really handling love problem”

Yoona sighed while blowing her nose

“Do you really love her?”

“Ugh. Do you need to ask?”

“Yoong, you’ve hurt her...badly”

Yoona bit her lips to prevent the tears from falling again

“i did”

**

 

A month later

A lot of things happened after yoong moved out from Taeyeon’s house.

Jae and Jessica broke up because the guy was so frustrated dealing with a frustrated jessica (lol).

But strangely jessica didnt feel that heart broken. Yes, she cried but only for hours and then she moved on. Thinking maybe he wasn’t the one.

But since Yoong moved, Jessica never the same anymore, she easily cried over the smallest thing, colder and has these spooky, gloomy aura surrounding her.

She was so desperate to find the reason why yoona was so harsh to her.

She tried to ask Taeyeon many times but the girl kept shut tightly until she accidentaly blurted it out, yesterday.

Flashback

“You’re not my friend” jessica stated while wiping her tears. She cried everytime looking at the particular picture on the wall. The picture where she and yoona was laughing widely while pointing at the -smudged-by-cake taeyeon behind them.

Taeyeon sighed while offering more tissues “you should stop crying randomly like this, i’m tired buying tissue everyday”

“You should stock it!”

Taeyeon frowned “Miss, they have this buy 1 get 1, if i buy 5 i dont get extra 1!”

“Now stop crying!”

“I will! Only if you tell me why she left”

“I told you, i promised her okay, so dont push me”

“Dont i have a right to know?” jessica sobbed “you both are too cruel!”

Taeyeon didnt know what to say except “just give her some time. Oneday she will tell you. Trust me”

“But i want to know NOW! NOW RIGHT NOW”

“Aish why are you so hard to deal with?!” taeyeon messed her fringe, getting tired dealing with a frustrating woman everyday

“I really dont get why she is so head over heels over a big cry baby like you!”

...

...

“she’s what?”

Taeyeon only blinked dumbly

**

“You’ve got a very hot chick yesterday. Did you two...”

“No Soo. No” Yoona gulped her drink

“Aww, what a pity” Sooyoung offered her a cigar but the later shook her head

“If i were you, i’ll do the girl roughly” the taller girl grinned “what was her name again?”

Yoona shook her head “I dont remember, not that i care”

“yah kiddo...if you want to move on. Do it fully. Or you’ll never be able to move on”

“It’s not that easy . Sica unnie is my first love, my heart can never move on from her”

“Oh, you could be the next shakespeare at this rate”

“Should I change my major to poetry then?”

Sooyoung grinned and then looked at the club main entrance “oh, wow, that girl is so hawt”

“every girl is hot for you”

Sooyoung waved her hand “no, no, that girl just wow. Look at those curves”

Yoona rolled her eyes “Guess you won’t come home again tonight?”

Sooyoung smirked “Mmh, give me a good luck kiddo”

She stood up and headed to her target, who seems looking for someone??

**

 

It already half of an hour since sooyoung left her to have some fun

“need accompany?” a girl sat on sooyoung previous seat

Yoona tilted her head to see the girl “i’m good by myself”

“I always find you drinking alone on the same stool” the girl said

Yoona raised one of her brow “Is that making you a stalker then?”

The girl shrugged “You’re worth to stalk”

Yoona eyed the girl who had her eyes dissapeared whenever she’s smiling “I can say the same to the girl who always ordered soju strawberry punch”

“So you’ve stalked me too?”

“Hard not to” the younger girl smiled “Yoona”

“Tiffany”

**

 

“You won’t believe this situation, Yoong”

It was a surprise to find sooyoung already home around midnight, just a few minutes after yoong.

“Yeah, i can’t believe you’re home already”

Sooyoung chuckled “me too, but that’s not what i wanna tell”

“So I met this pretty hot chick and i haven’t bang her. Can you believe this ?”

“Okay. Then ?”

“I mean she’s special,cuz  others will throw themselves upon seeing this face and body”

Yoona snickered

“Think she is playing hard to get? Then game on! I will have her tomorrow anyway”

“Yeah. Yeah whatever”

“So i’ve seen you with someone tonight. Gotta say she’s got a nice body. So did you?”

“I don’t bang anybody okay. We danced, we flirted, we touched here and there but that‘s all”

“You need to release yourself yoong! Come on, what makes you so in control? Jessica?”

Yoona groaned

*snorts* that’s why we shouldn’t touch love”

“It’s beyond my control, to fall in love or not. Now shoo, i need my beauty sleep”

 Yoona opened her closet, she’s still in her clubbing attire

“Why are you still here?” Yoona frowned upon seeing sooyoung lying on her bed

“I can help you release tonight since im free” the taller girl said while wiggling her eyebrows

“Go to hell, Soo”

**

 

Next day, yoong and sooyoung went to the club again.

They have their own date so no girls hunting for sooyoung today.

“Have fun kiddo” sooyoung said before dissapearing to the crowd

Yoona nodded before her eyes caught Tiffany on the same stool waving her hands to her

She walked to her “You look lovely tonight”

“Thanks, I spent more times to prepare myself tonight”

“You do? What occasion?”

“To meet you, duh”

Yoona grinned “Shall we dance then, pretty lady?”

She lead Tiffany to the center and danced with her

Tiffany was a pro seductress, look a that swaying hip. Yoona so tempted to put her hands on it but she tried to stay cool seeing the smirk on Tiffany’s face.

Tiffany made their nose touched “Why don’t we kiss?”

And they kissed.

Long and passionate, until an image of fuming jessica a month ago appeared again in her mind. She was a bit traumatized.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked when yoona pulled out from the kiss

“uh...noth...” yoona lost her ability to speak when she saw the scene infront of her

Jessica...

Her jessica unni was dancing so sultry with sooyoung.

Her hands encircled on sooyoung neck while sooyoung hands wandered around, touching her body that only clad with a very short red sleeveles dress

She balled her fist before breaking the two

“what are you doing here?” she demanded to the shorter girl

But jessica ignored her by dancing again

Yoona caught her wirst quickly and looked at her dissaprovingly

“Hey kiddo..”

“Stay away from this, Soo!” yoona snarled

Sooyoung pushed her “what the hell Im Yoona??”

“We agreed to not steal each other company!”

Luckily yoona managed to balance herself with the help of Tiffany

“Yoona, what’s going on here?” the girl was confused and even more confused when she caught jessica’s glare on her. Did she do anything wrong to the girl?

Yoona looked apolegitically  at Tiffany before fixing her stare at jessica “you come with me now”

“No” jessica said firmly “i’m with sooyoung”

“You heard that” sooyoung said smugly before encircling her arm on jessica’s waist

“No, i don’t”

Jessica yelped when yoona pulled her by her hand. She was standing beside yoona now

“yoona, i warn you...”

“she is the girl” yoona stated  while looking straight into sooyung eyes

“she...” sooyoung then looked at jessica questioningly “you said your name is sooyeon”

“That’s her korean name. Sorry Soo, we’ll talk later” yoona said before dragging jessica out from the club

...

...

“Gosh, did yoona ditch me just now?”

“Guess so. She ran away with my partner” Sooyoung shrugged

Tiffany sighed “Is she her girlfriend”

“They’re in a complicated relationship” Sooyoung said while checking out tiffany

“Wanna dance with me?”

Tiffany eyed her from head to toe 'hmm, not bad'

"Sure” 

**

 

Yoona brought jessica to an empty street behind the club

“Are you insane?” yoona said after releasing the girl

“What are you doing here? you don’t like clubbing!”

Jessica gritted her teeth “speak to yourself”

“I am different. I have my reason” yoona crossed her hands “whats with the dress, are you trying to be a sl*t or what?”

Yoona missed to see the hurt on jessica’s face,  since she was so full with anger and jealousy now

“why do you care?”

Yoona looked at her sharply “go home now and don’t ever come back here, understand?”

Jessica face was red due to anger “I have the right to come here!”

Yoona fished her phone and called taeyeon

“Taeyeon unnie? Yes, she is with me. Pick her at...” jessica snatched her Iphone and threw it harshly to the wall

Yoona jaw hung open  

“why did you do that!?” She messed her hair “That’s a brand new...”

“I know you love me”

The younger girl eyes went big

“Taeyeon told me everything”

Yoona made a mental note to throw her cousin from upstairs later

“she lied to you”

“why you never tell me?”

“i told you, she is lying!”

...

...

“She is a bad liar and you know it”

“Fine, i love you” yoona stated “but don’t worry, i will move on. you have Jae. Case closed”

Jessica smiled

“why are you smiling?”

“Jae and me broke up a month ago”

Yoona furrowed her brows “why?”

“because i have someone else in my mind”

“that’s...that’s nothing to do with me”

“i’ve decided to move on so go with whoever you like” yoona looked away

“Then why you dragged me away from sooyoung”

“she is my friend”

“so what?” jessica asked “she is charming”

Yoona put her hands on jessica’s shoulder

“stay away from her” sooyoung is a good friend but she is a bad lover, she will hurt jessica sooner or later

“i can be with whoever i like” jessica raised her voice

“you told me so!”

“Anyone but her!”

“Who are you telling me this and th...”

And yoona kissed her.

 “You make it hard for me” yoona said after the kiss

“I was supposed to move on”

Jessica pulled the girl by her waist and hugged her tightly “Don’t”

“Are you pitying me ?”

The older girl instantly looked at yoona’s wary eyes “what are you talking about?”

“i don’t pitying you”

Jessica swallowed her saliva

“I...unknowingly i’ve fallen for you”

Yoona just stay rooted at her place, looking dumb

“I love you, yoona. Sorry it took a long time to realize it”

She blinked, processing the sudden confession until jessica pecked her lips...twice.

A smile finally formed in yoona’s thin lips making the older girl smiled too, but only for seconds

“But you...you’ve hurt me many times, Yoong. Ignored me, Lied to me ,called me names”

“I’m really sorry unnie but you had slapped me, right ?”

Jessica glared at her, full of authority

 “You left me in the dark. How cruel are you?”

Yoona lowered her head

“i thought it will be easier to move on if you stay away from me, please forgive me”

 “I will forgive you, only if you ask me to be yours”

Yoona suddenly felt shy, she bit her lips nervously

“Well?”

“Ssica un..nie...will you be my girlfriend?”

 Jessica beamed “Okay”

Yoona was so happy so she hugged her again 

“I’m really sorry for my behavior. I’ll pay it with my life”

“You better” jessica mumbled on her neck “Make me forget your kissing scene with those girls"

"Yes, yes"

“Don't ever let me caught you kissing someone else anymore" the older girl demanded

Yoona smiled playfully

"What if I ki..."

 Jessica put her index finger on yoona's lips "Don't" 

"Or you might end up like your brand new Iphone, arasso"

Gulp 

"A...arasso"

"You're mine yoong, i don't wanna share" jessica reasoned

"Yes I'm yours, i'm yours" Yoona quickly said to calm her down  

...

"Sorry, I threw your Iphone"

"OOOH NO It's nothing really, i'm about to buy Galaxy S4 anyway"

Mental note: stay away as far as possible when she is mad.

Jessica felt guilty "Are you sure"

"Sure"

"Really really sure?"

"Sureeeee"

"Your'e lying, your left eye is twitching"

"......Fine, i'm not sure if i can get over my broken Iphone but i'm really sure about this one thing though"

"What thing?"

"This one thing called love"

Yoona giggled upon seeing her flustered girlfriend

"I love you"

*****THE END*****

 

Sorry for the long waiting, been busy with life.

So...I wanna try drabble, but let see if i can write one lol

~Taelink~