Chapter Two

Love On The Run (To Be Rewritten)

Ara’s POV

I ran and ran until my hoodie fell back from my head. I stopped and leaned against a tree, panting. I looked back to see if anyone was after me and sighed in relief when the coast was clear.

Gulping down water from a bottle I just bought from a nearby store, I reached back for my Blckberry. I chocked on water when I didn’t get my Blackberry. I coughed and search frantically. That must be what I dropped when I ran away from Chanyeol! Aish pabo-ya. Now he will surely know it’s me. I cursed silently to myself.

Throwing the empty bottle to a trashcan I started walking aimlessly. Where should I go now? I thought to myself. I ruffled my hair in frustation and looked around. What now? I don’t even know where I am.

Hey look, isn’t that… Chanyeol’s house? How on Earth did I get here? I quickly turned around to escape incase anyone might see me. But there was a guy standing behind me and I bumped into him in the hurry.

“Woah there, careful!” he held on firmly to me so I don’t fall. Hey, I know this voice! “Ara?” he gasped. I quickly pushed him away in attempt to run away. But he held my wrist tightly. “Ara, stop! Don’t run away again!” I sighed and stopped tugging. He turned me around by pulling my shoulder. I took off my sunglasses and he looks delighted.

“How did you know it was me… Baekhyun oppa?” I asked coldly. He seems hurt, “Ouch, what’s with the cold tone?” I ignored his question and glared at him, demanding for an answer. He gave up, “Ok, ok. You’re my sister for God’s sake. How can I not recognize you?” he shouted a bit in desperate. Tears welled up in my eyes and I hugged him hard. I’ve missed him. Baekhyun oppa is my brother who understands me and doesn’t agree with my parents. And he’s Chanyeol’s bestfriend.

He hugged me back like the world is about to end. “I’ve missed you Ara. Thank God you’re ok, I hate it when I get so worried about you sometimes!” he joked. I giggled and let go. He looked into my eyes and caressed my cheek, “You really don’t want to get married to him don’t you?” I nodded, pouting. He pinched my cheeks, “Stop pouting. You will never defeat my aegyo!”

“Yah!” I yelled, laughing and playfully punched his arm. He acted like it really hurt, “Ouch! That seriously hurt! That can’t be just an act?” I mehronged him, “My Hapkido brother can’t be turning weak is he?”

“Yah!” he yelled back and tickled me in the sides. I giggled helplessly, “Stop! You’re killing me!” I laughed while squirming around. He just laughed evilly and held on to me. “No stop! I mean it! You’re killing me!” I screamed and he finally let go.

I laid down on the grass exhausted. He chuckled and layed down beside me. we both stared at the sky, lost in our own thoughts. Baekhyun oppa sighed, “I miss the times when we just lie down on the grass all day without a care of the world.” I teared up at the memories, “Yes.” I said meekly.

Then he stood up and held out a hand to me. I let him help me up and he said in a firm tone, “Ok, how about we go there and settle things in an adult fashion?” I grumbled, “I hate being an adult.” He chuckled and tagged me along to Chanyeol’s house. All things be waitin’ to hell up.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Annyeong~ I hope you enjoy the new chapter, mian if it's short! *runs and hides*

Thank you to my new subbies:

Jung-Yejin

Minmint1112

I hope you guys will be with me till the end~ (of the story).

My reply to Jung-Yejin:

You will see *laughs like an old witch* ok don't mind me laughing. 

Please comment about what you think of the new chapter and whether you like it or not, any suggestions and critics is welcomed.

Thank you for willing to waste spare your time reading my fanfic! Love you bunchs!

Ps, do you like my new poster? I got it from Till Then Graphic Shop. Thank you to Syori95 for making it. I really love it!

promo_zps1b88269a.png

 

 

Kim Ara